It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

On the rv topic. I saw a still from a security cam last night that showed the explosion coming from a white car, not the rv. So, now there's another level of questions.

looking at mars posted some screen shots last night that show what he thought was the white car exploding.

i also posted his shots and pointed out what could have been the RV right where the whole in the building was and fire burning afterwards.

here's the one that i think is the RV,

if you look at the video you posted, you can see a red suv and white car on the left, then after the explosion on the right side you see the fire burning, if you looking at mars screen shots you see the fire right where what i call the RV.

LookingAtMars screen shots

the building on the corner behind the red suv is a pizza place and parking garage above in old google street view AT&T building is next to them. you can see them in the video and as i say the fire burning on the right.

just thought about your video was about back masking, watch the original and you'll see what i'm talking about.

edit on 26-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Of course, tongue and cheek, he could also have an axe to grind against Hooters, but couldn't find a close enough parking spot?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yeah, a bunch of people confirmed in comments too.
Sounds legit.
Also, some people confirmed the audio was the same voice used in the Microsoft AI lady.
I can't remember the name....Laura maybe?
Spoopy stuff

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed, many models sold with same details. Still waiting to see what they turn up at the home.

Where is this Anthony Quinn Warner right now?

Air space has now been shut down brother! Thoughts? Just tossing this out to you since you follow this type of stuff!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's still very close. So much of it was pretty clear arguing that something was intended to be there.

I agree...it had to be intentionally done.

going to see if I can clean the audio up some.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

She didn’t want her name printed, but she said he “lived here a long time. He was quiet, kept to himself.” In fact, even though she lived near him for 25 years, she never knew his last name. She described Warner as a white male with a “slight” build. She said he stood about 5 foot 5 inches tall and had “grayish hair, kind of long.” She noticed that the RV, which had been parked in his yard, was moved a couple days ago. It’s not there now. She said Warner lived at the home since at least 1995.

The neighbor said Warner had no family – no wife or kids that she knew of. She said he ‘was very good to the animals he had.” She said he had little dogs, and “when they got older, he built them a ramp so they wouldn’t have to climb.”

The neighbor said that Warner would wave and say hi, but he generally kept to himself.

Heavy Article POI

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
Of course, tongue and cheek, he could also have an axe to grind against Hooters, but couldn't find a close enough parking spot?

What kind of sicko has an axe to grind against Hooters?

Now we're really heading down a dark, twisted road....

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Oh no not a pizza place. It's a damn pizza gate cover up now.

Sucks only being able to respond when I have access to wifi lol. Otherwise not having a functioning phone isn't that bad.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

I love how the problem neighbors are always quiet and keep to themselves. Yeah, well, we're always quiet and mostly keep to ourselves.

Great, when it's time to inform on your neighbors, we'll be the first ones everyone turns in.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Haven't seen that video. It looks to me like it comes from the right side, if you focus on after the flash, where it flames down/out.
Jeez

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Another poster posted a few pages back. I think it to keep press helicopters out of the crime scene and nosy drones.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

More from the same post ...

The neighbor told Heavy that Warner told her once that he “worked for himself in computers. That was a long time ago.” She also said she believed he was “self-employed in IT.” She wasn’t sure for whom.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, that was quick!!!

A law enforcement source told CBS News at least one person of interest has been identified in connection to the recreational vehicle that exploded on Christmas morning, rocking downtown Nashville. Multiple sources confirm that Anthony Quinn Warner, a Nashville area resident, had a similar make and model RV as the one in photos released to the public.

Warner was described as a 63-year-old White man. Federal agents are at the address listed to Warner. ...

Person of Interest identified in Nashvill blast

And how is this not racist??? Do you think they would have called out a 63 year old "black" man?????

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's still very close. So much of it was pretty clear arguing that something was intended to be there.

Actually there is something else.....you have to slow it down 20% and do some noise reduction...

Cant quite make it out just yet.

edit on 26-12-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So true! Now I feel compelled to get all up in my neighbors business so they don't suspect me of anything.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
the video he posted is kinda short only 14 secs, it's down about half way have to click view more replies down till you see

Show additional replies, including those that may contain offensive content
now to see it. the view is from the corner of commerce down 2nd ave. the RV and fire after are on the left.

twitter.com...

in the warning video it's on the corner of 2nd and commerce and the fire is to the right just out of sight

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

At first it was reported it was a car that exploded...hmmm.

ETA: Actually I can't say that I personally read that. My husband was the first to tell me about it, but he says he read 'car bomb' first and that is what he told me.
edit on 12/26/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
The Quit Claim I mentioned earlier appears to show he gave his house to a woman in Los Angeles in Nov 2020.

The Heavy article goes into it more.

heavy.com...

If this was him it seems he was divesting of property. So, I'm thinking he probably died in RV.

link   

Ok guys...anybody got any ideas on what this could be? this is the first message

soundcloud.com...

It sounds like "F*ck the ????

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Even more from heavy.com ....

... Apparently towards the end of November of this year he mysteriously signed over his property to somebody in California, that they (reporters) have not been able to make a connection to yet.

Online records say that Anthony Warner first showed up at the property address with the RV in the 1980s and was there through 2020.

He has relatives with ties to New York state, according to online records. An obituary that appears to be for his father says that Tony Warner wasn’t married but had a brother and sister. The obit says his dad was from Nashville and died there.

A quit claim deed available through Davidson County records shows that on November 25, 2020, Warner, for unclear reasons, gave the property in Antioch to an unmarried Los Angeles, California woman named Michelle Swing for zero dollars. The deed confirms that Warner was unmarried. Michelle L. Swing has ties to Tennessee and is 29 years old, according to online records. Her Facebook page is deleted.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join