It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

That could just be because of the switching station and the damage that was done to it. We all saw there were holes in the facade of the building. If they determined there was enough of a structural weakness to be a concern, then they'd want to lock it off to prevent even worse communications disruption.

It may not be because they expect anything to happen though.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Live..

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Well, that was one of the most useless press conferences I've ever watched. Zero information.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

Well, that was one of the most useless press conferences I've ever watched. Zero information.

If they had the information they aren't going to release it now, its easier to get people to do what they want them to do when they have less information.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They apparently have a suspect. There is video of agents at his home. I did read somewhere else that they received tips about him.

Local and Federal agents are at the home of 63 year old Anthony Quinn Warner in connection with #NashvilleExplosion.

Twitter

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yes CNN is reporting that they're searching for material to perform a DNA match against the tissue (presumably human remains) they found that the bombing site; which may be from the bomber.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

That sounds like he didn't survive the blast by design. So now we're going back around to disgruntled employee?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
They apparently have a suspect. There is video of agents at his home. I did read somewhere else that they received tips about him.

Local and Federal agents are at the home of 63 year old Anthony Quinn Warner in connection with #NashvilleExplosion.

Twitter

Neighbors saw a similar RV parked at the house.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I'm sure it's to stop press helicopters from blowing evidence around and drones from flying in and getting video.

The question is why they don't just say that instead of being all caustic and threatening. What are they gonna do blow a helicopter out of the sky and straight into a building?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Background check systems are down.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
And apparently there's this rumour that the building used to be owned by two men who now sit on the Dominion voting board of directors.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Google street view has the same looking RV in the yard.

Google Street View

www.google.com...@36.0763955,-86.6898146,22z

If that's the RV then the neighbors are the one who solved this. If it's not the RV then I hope this guy isn't Richard Jeweled by the FBI.

edit on 26-12-2020 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

here ya go,

street view google streets

edit on 26-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
And apparently there's this rumour that the building used to be owned by two men who now sit on the Dominion voting board of directors.

Yeah, but that's rumors. Need hard evidence before I'll got that angle.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the mayor laughing about it all yesterday?

The Nashville mayor made a joke about it being the only bombing that day.

At the same time, we have this odd interview by Mayor John Cooper who cracked a joke about this matter on live television. While addressing the public, Cooper said that first responders were going “to do everything and make sure, you know, that this is the only explosion that happens in Nashville today.” He started to laugh afterward.

There's video of it in the link. Hopefully, it was just because of nerves, but incredibly tone deaf even so. And why else laugh about it being the only bombing that day?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Identified

here ya go,

street view google streets

Comparing.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It's definitely the same make of RV.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If that's the RV then the neighbors are the one who solved this. If it's not the RV then I hope this guy isn't Richard Jeweled by the FBI.

Yeah, let's not jump to any conclusions just yet. We don't want another Richard Jewell situation.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

It's definitely the same make of RV.

May just be a popular make though.

We owned a gold Grand Am and met ourselves coming and going everywhere for a period of years. Those cars were all over.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yeah, well as I actually live in the area I'm offering up what I'm hearing from people that also live here, and I wanted to mention, because I'm out in the city, and don't have the time to sit down and spend a bunch of time doing so at the moment.

But if no one has dug up any information on it by the time I get home then I'll get around to it. It seems I was already right about it being an attack on infrastructure.
edit on 26122020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join