It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: RMFX1

a reply to: RMFX1

Laser guided missile, or energy weapon. Idk

Laser guided missiles don't come from the ground up. It's nonsense. The bomb was in the RV, on the ground.

I never said it came from the ground up.
Did you even watch the video?
Here's a gif.
The vid looks like a sweep from above...not from the ground.
Don't shoot the messenger.
Watch this and tell.me it's not weird

link gif

It's weird.

It "looks" like it could be something ejecting from the rv? I don't know about that even, if it was a primary explosion, that sets of a secondary one..it's possible. there appears to be a brightening/flash when the anomaly appears, the brightening disipates and the smoke appears.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I have a feeling this is going to be the newest "squib" and "tractor beam" ATS discussion.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Laser guided missile, or energy weapon. Idk

Laser guided missiles don't come from the ground up. It's nonsense. The bomb was in the RV, on the ground.

I never said it came from the ground up.
Did you even watch the video?
Here's a gif.
The vid looks like a sweep from above...not from the ground.
Don't shoot the messenger.
Watch this and tell.me it's not weird

link gif

I definitely see that.. Looks like an air to ground missile.
That is weird for sure. Very suspicious and damning.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, our house phone is out along with our local 911 services.

On the local news they stated it was a "switch site"
Whatever that means

I live about 80 miles north east of Nashville.
Like y'all, I am wondering what the end game is.
There is more to it than to just blow up an RV
edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Context

link   
a reply to: vonclod

And if you look closely there is a second " line" which appears at a 2 o'clock angle right before the full explosion is seen. I think they are ejections from the RV ahead of the massive explosion.

link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
It does have a name and logo.
It is a big a$$ building.
WTF all do they have in there?

Definitely AT&T (previously SBC, BellSouth) facility.

Could be a "company office" ("CO" for short) also known as a "switch-site".
Could be a data-center.
Could be a call-center.

Looks too me like its a building that used to be general office building and was later converted to a single tenant (i.e. modern AT&T or its predecessors). I seeming lot of businesses previously addressed at this property, which is unlikely to have been the case if this was a purpose-built facility from the ground-up.

Seems like it was an office building, that later had most of the window openings bricked-up

The street address is:

185 2nd Ave N Nashville, TN 37201

At this point, I'm actually leaning towards data-center call-center at this point - rather than a "CO".

Call-center business is often very low-paying and consequently (sometimes justifiably IMH(f)O) generates lots of disgruntled employees.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No. It doesn't look like that at all. We have an RV, we have video of the warning to vacate the area before it exploded. It wasn't an air to ground missile what are you talking about?

And by the way, EVERY data center has an offsite backup in case of disaster, so blowing this place up would be pointless if it was for that reason. This is nonsense.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Police don't suspect foul play but yet....

another journalist reported that the police bomb squad was making sure there weren’t car bombs in the area.

Makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Interesting note, It's going around that at&t was involved with Dominion systems investigations.
In...wait for it.... Smashville.
Dun..dun..dunn

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It is strange how the vapor/smoke goes away almost all at the same time. Right before the explosion. That kinda seems fake, not saying it is.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

It could be fake. I posted the link around noon today on page 4 of this thread and I still haven't figured out who gave it to the youtuber I linked nor what camers this came from. But...

It wouldn't be unusual for an explosion to rapidly move the surrounding air and quickly dissipate smoke ahead of it.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

And if you look closely there is a second " line" which appears at a 2 o'clock angle right before the full explosion is seen. I think they are ejections from the RV ahead of the massive explosion.

Thats what I see, it appears to be travelling out, but hard to tell, and about 1 second between it fading, and the smoke cloud billowing out. I can't see it being any kind of missile coming in, the exhaust wouldn't just fade away.

Another poster mentioned a phenomena that happens in large enough explosions, there's pressure, then a vacuum, sometimes the air condenses, and a quick vapour cloud can appear, and just as quick fade out..it almost looks like that..due to how it fades. Too poor a quality clip to know.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It could be fake. I posted the link around noon today on page 4 of this thread and I still haven't figured out who gave it to the youtuber I linked nor what camers this came from. But...

It wouldn't be unusual for an explosion to rapidly move the surrounding air and quickly dissipate smoke ahead of it.

It's very weird how it just kind of fades.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Agree it looks like the science of a blast wave - from what we can see in that video.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

It's very weird how it just kind of fades.

Maybe the heat of the blast caused it to fade like that?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm in nooga now.
If you see me get slideways across 4 lanes of traffic, don't panic, I'm probably just passing an rv.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The shock wave in front of the compressed gases would have moved that very quickly and then began sucking it back in once the pressure dropped.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Agree it looks like the science of a blast wave - from what we can see in that video.

It's the only thing that makes sense as to how it fades..or it could be faked.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join