It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Madcow is getting sued for Christmas

page: 1

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
www.oann.com...

The Complaint further alleges that one week after OAN’s President, Charles Herring, called out and objected to Comcast’s anti-competitive censorship in an email to Comcast’s President of Content Acquisition, MSNBC’s most popular show—The Rachel Maddow Show—opened with the show’s host, Rachel Maddow, telling her audience that OAN “really literally is paid Russian propaganda.”

OAN asserts that, in fact, Defendants knew this statement was false and that they acted maliciously and recklessly in making it. The Complaint alleges that the statement was meant to damage OAN’s business and reputation because OAN, unlike MSNBC, presents a conservative viewpoint; and that OAN was targeted in retaliation for calling out Defendants for their anti-competitive censorship in refusing to carry OAN on its cable system.

Apparently, if you call everything "Russian Disinformation" eventually, someone might call you on it. I wonder if This dude Rachel can back up his claim about OANN being Russian Disinfo. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The very next program, she'll be retracting and apologizing, as ordered by her bosses.

That's the regular procedure that kind of people has. First they open their mouth and make damage, then "oops, sorry ".

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

They wouldn't apologize to the Covington Kid, and he scored big $.
Just glad that he was called out.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

is this a second filing? cause it looks like it was thrown out once back in may of this year.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow won a legal victory Friday in a defamation lawsuit brought against her by the parent company of conservative television network One America News, or OAN.
Judge tosses OAN defamation lawsuit filed against MSNBC's Maddow

edit on 25-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
LOL ... OANN will be sued by Dominion and Smartmatic.

Anyone can sue anybody.

Proving defamation and damages ... a bit more complicated.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The article is from September 2019.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The article is from September 2019.

BWAAHAHA.

Nice catch.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Must be a slow news day. This was on their front page. main story. I guess the dude from MSNBC has nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Must be a slow news day. This was on their front page. main story. I guess the dude from MSNBC has nothing to worry about.

Yeah, maybe. I wouldn't miss with him though, he shoots at my range and is a pretty good shot.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Once in a while, it's good to watch the opposition to see what propaganda they are pushing. I saw that woman? that episode. She did it.
She needs to be in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

I have finally figured out why Madcow is so exuberantly willing to commit treason against this nation.

She is a pissed off Lesbian...
edit on 25-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Once in a while, it's good to watch the opposition to see what propaganda they are pushing. I saw that woman? that episode. She did it.

I have finally figured out why Madcow is so exuberantly willing to commit treason against this nation.

That's a woman?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Apparently, if you call everything "Russian Disinformation" eventually, someone might call you on it. I wonder if This dude Rachel can back up his claim about OANN being Russian Disinfo. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Aw # man, this dude is a raging Russian Conspiracy peddler, honestly cut from the same cloth as Alex Jones.

Perhaps they will cancel him and he will have to shout from bullhorns on Columbus ave and we can all continue to laugh at him.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That's a woman?

And yet y'all wonder why the LGBT crowd doesn't flock to the right.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

That's a woman?

And yet y'all wonder why the LGBT crowd doesn't flock to the right.

From the desk of Mark Zuckerberg:

Hey, here’s an idea.
Let’s create multiple ‘genders’, countless even.
INFINITE DIVERSITY, because each person who identifies
as something other than cis male/female will automatically default,
politically, as a progressive!

# 1315
edit on 26-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

That's a woman?

You guys stay classy.

Got any more hot news from 2019?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Oh noes! it seems I've made you sad. She is really a super pretty girl. And apparently a great shot. I can only hope that I have redeemed myself so I look good in your eyes. it's all that matters.

new topics

top topics

join