It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice John Roberts Gives Trump the Middle Finger - Saving the USA Will Not Involve SCOTUS.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I see you cherry picked,and left out my we just have to cheat harder next time i see since its now legal to do so with so many examples.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here is the problem, SCOTUS abandoned their duties, and if on the 6th Pence and the GOP don't stop this......then millions of disfranchised voters are down to the last box. Trump is down to the last box. I don't advocate this I am only reporting the reality of the sentiment of so many Americans

edit on 26-12-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I see you cherry picked...

Don't get pissed at me if you don't know what you're talking about. You don't understand the process and are making uninformed comments.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Here is the problem, SCOTUS abandoned their duties, and if on the 6th Pence and the GOP don't stop this......then millions of disfranchised voters are down to the last box. Trump is down to the last box. I don't advocate this I am only reporting the reality of the sentiment of so many Americans

So let me see if I get this correct ....

1. The narcissist known as Donald J Trump lost the election, continues to lose appeals and continues to lose allies in the political world.

2. A faction of his most ardent supporters refuse to believe he lost because OAN, The Gateway Pundit, Natural News, Hal Turner and other confirmed right leaning , conspiracy driven media sites keep repeating the same theories, half-truths and speculations as fact.

3. We should get our guns!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Yea,but the bigger problem is that in the US, corruption is the order of the day and is ramant through every mechanism of government, the Courts, the Congress, the FBI, the Justice Department, the whole lot of all of it.

Once this level of corruption enters the governance of a country there's no going back. And there's certainly no going back now that the elections are decided by the programmers of the Dominion voting machines.

The US is a lost cause as a result of that.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I am sorry, but I probably wont remember we even had this conversation six months in a "do nothing remarkable" Harris normally time period.

Well I wasn't threatening you. I wish I could be optimistic but these people
have promised to scuttle the second amendment. So your optimism to me
seems rather delusional. I'm sure all you'll need is a slight reminder.
edit on 26-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I don't advocate this I am only reporting the reality of the sentiment of so many Americans

Nah.

You're just parroting what you've read online.

Not the same thing at all.

And you wouldn't say it if you weren't at least a little excited by it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

3. We should get our guns!

Absolutely, YES!!

It's literally what our 2nd Amendment is for!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I don't watch any news network and have come to my own conclusion that the numbers don't add up. Same could be said of you and other news networks repeating the same phrase "no widespread fraud" and you believe it. See how this works? Unless you think for yourself then your thoughts aren't truly your own. You're just being a parrot.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Latest Advice: Secure the voting machines in key states and conduct forensic audits.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: opethPA

I don't watch any news network and have come to my own conclusion that the numbers don't add up. Same could be said of you and other news networks repeating the same phrase "no widespread fraud" and you believe it. See how this works? Unless you think for yourself then your thoughts aren't truly your own. You're just being a parrot.

Unlike all the conservatives who repeat what MAGA approved sites, like for example OAN, seem to have been cycling for some weeks now.

When the Right repeats, "we are Patriots!"
When the Left repeats, "Traitors, get the guns!".

I have been consistently saying the same thing for months now, IMO the American people deserve better than Trump or Biden as President.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

These are just as delicious. Tears of two party political pain and suffering all taste the same to me.

Well lets see your anti liberal posts for once... It is going to take a good deal for you to convince me you are nothing more than very left leaning closet liberal.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Unlike all the conservatives who repeat what MAGA approved sites, like for example OAN, seem to have been cycling for some weeks now.

When the Right repeats, "we are Patriots!"
When the Left repeats, "Traitors, get the guns!".

I have been consistently saying the same thing for months now, IMO the American people deserve better than Trump or Biden as President.

I agree we deserve better than either...MSM is really trying to drive the bus though and Americans are just letting them, so I don't know what to say.

It is interesting that Trump comes up with "Make America Great Again" and MSM created this HUGE agenda that it is racist while Biden said "Build Back Better" and gets accolades while they are basically the same thing. MSM is what has driven America a part and it started around 2012 and people didn't even know it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

If you're talking about SOCOM, all their orders and missions come through DoD through the JCS. If you're talking about contractors, DoD or State.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Yea,but the bigger problem is that in the US, corruption is the order of the day and is ramant through every mechanism of government, the Courts, the Congress, the FBI, the Justice Department, the whole lot of all of it.

Once this level of corruption enters the governance of a country there's no going back. And there's certainly no going back now that the elections are decided by the programmers of the Dominion voting machines.

The US is a lost cause as a result of that.

.... and you believe all that because a) Trump didn't win and b) no one will be the game of pretending that he did.

It doesn't take much to radicalize a person and turn them against their country it turns out.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

100% in agreement.

But like most, we pick what seems to us the lesser of two evils.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is the source of the other great Trump campaign phrase ... it just happened to be the motto of the KKK in the early 20th century.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Saving America must now be accomplished via POLITICAL (VP Mike Pence), or MILITARY (Seizing of voting machines) means.

Pence does not have the power to dispute the electoral vote.

And the military has no interest in a coup. Nor does it have the authority to seize anything.

Your mistake is using the word “authority.” 😂. The military could do whatever it wanted if it wanted to.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is the source of the other great Trump campaign phrase ... it just happened to be the motto of the KKK in the early 20th century.

So? A lot of people want to put America first that have no ties to the KKK

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: purplemer

If you're talking about SOCOM, all their orders and missions come through DoD through the JCS. If you're talking about contractors, DoD or State.

I don’t believe this to be accurate. JCS don’t have operational command authority. Operational command authority goes through SECDEF directly to CCDRs of each combatant command. IMO if Trump gives an order for military to intervene it will go through his acting SECDEF to US NorthCom. AF General Van Herck currently leads this combatant command and it will be up to him and his legal team of adviser to determine if the order is legal.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join