It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice John Roberts Gives Trump the Middle Finger - Saving the USA Will Not Involve SCOTUS.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So, I know it's the Mud Pit and everything ... but does anyone want to take a stab at actually making sense out of the OP?

Sure, that's easy.

The Original Poster is producing copious quantities of salty and delicious tears but can't bring themselves to admit the source so reverts to delusional theories in an effort to mask this paradigm.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I guess.

Religious zeal is just foreign to my experience.

If I suffered from it, I'd seeK therapy or medication.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Certainly there may have been a way that the deep state has corrupted the SC. But has it really?
For that matter, what IS the Deep State anyway. It's hard to define as so many people old their own perspectives on it's nature. Myself I try not to ''assume''.

However there is at least one consideration on it's nature that I find to be true. That consideration is rather simple.
The factual existence of that deep state may or may not be true and to what degree of composition it holds, is up for debate. However, the deep state is also a concept. And as a concept it proves a useful tool for any amount of speculative assumption to be just dumped into it to help make sense of what is going on around us. There is a word for that kind of mental action but it escapes me at this moment.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Religious zeal is just foreign to my experience.

It's tough when your messiah has a rambling, basement dwelling loser take a dump on him in an election without even the benefit of a boat parade for support.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Trump will do anything --- and I mean anything --- to stay in power.

Why...just yesterday, he threatened international war with Iran.

edit on 25-12-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Even if Cheetolini started a war with Iran it wouldn't keep him in power. There's literally nothing he can do that will. His fat orange ass is out next month at noon on the 20th.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The common definition of Deep State seems to be "anything or anyone that doesn't have their nose buried in Trump's ass."

The classic term referred to the entrenched bureaucracy that survives changes in Admininistrations and actually controls the day-to-day running of the country.

Like many conspiracy enthusiasts, I too believe in a relatively small number of individuals across the world who manipulate and control what happens, and that most of what we see in terms of open governments, industry, entertainment, etc. is really just a shadow-play designed to distract the population.

edit on 25-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Like many conspiracy enthusiasts, I too believe in a relatively small number of individuals across the world who manipulate and control what happens, and that most of what we see in terms of open governments, industry, entertainment, etc. is really just a shadow-play designed to distract the population.

YES

Money, power, control in the hands of a few — who “pull the strings”.

Not Left - Right - or even Middke.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Of all the things I might benefit from, having more media-driven opinion posted as fact ... isn't one of them.

So why do you persist in doing just that?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

And the military has no interest in a coup. Nor does it have the authority to seize anything.

Actually the coup has already happened. The involvement of the military would save the country from the coup.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
Actually the coup has already happened.

Sure it has.

I know it's hard to wrap your head around that with all the yard signs and giant rallies but your boy lost and you're going to have to deal with it.

edit on 25-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
"May you live in interesting times"? You do!
Merry Christmas!

John Roberts is a perfect example of the exposure that has taken place so far during Trumps presidency. It is actually President Trump who is giving the finger to Roberts. He fingered him alright! He said "show America where you stand. Show all conservatives and centrists right here, right now, that you are a bought, paid for treasonous puppet".

How about some others that were hiding in the wings? Both George Bush's, McCain, and how about Mitch McConnell? I had already suspected each one for years.

Someone did flip the bird at President Trump. The question is, who? It was done in secrecy, from a dark corner, by the fiat elites. They bought the media, politicians, gangs, riots, murder.

They did a pretty good job, as long as no one is allowed to investigate, or expose the fraud.

I believe Covid-19 was intentionally released to cause world wide financial trouble, and massive increases in the national debt, with the final outcome of an overnight collapse of the US dollar. Collapse of the dollar will cause a domino effect on everyone else's fiat money. What about the trillions owed?

So there is a nasty war, and a popular leader arises who handily signs a peace treaty, and appears to have the answers. We are on a time schedule. The sands of time will run their course

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Telos
Actually the coup has already happened.

Sure it has.

I know it's hard to wrap your head around that with all the yard signs and giant rallies but your boy lost and you're going to have to deal with it.

Yes, "our" boy lost with all the yard signs and giant rallies to a demented moron who couldn't get 10 people together, corrupt to the core, assisted by the corrupt media and giant tech. If you and others like you have no eyes to see, brain to understand or even worst, conscience to accept the biggest vote fraud in history and the dangerous path US is headed, then you're right, all people who love this country will have to deal with it.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sure, that's easy.

The Original Poster is producing copious quantities of salty and delicious tears but can't bring themselves to admit the source so reverts to delusional theories in an effort to mask this paradigm.

Nothing can match the ocean of leftist tears after Queen Hillary lost...lol We talking 4 years of 80 million crying 24/7...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Sure, that's easy.

Nothing can match the ocean of leftist tears after Queen Hillary lost...lol We talking 4 years of 80 million crying 24/7...

Crying is a natural human emotion or reaction to feeling. They were bitching for 4 years.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Someone did flip the bird at President Trump. The question is, who? It was done in secrecy, from a dark corner, by the fiat elites. They bought the media, politicians, gangs, riots, murder.

No, it was done by the American voters, out in the open, at the polls. He is a terrible excuse for a president, and a man for that matter.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I literally know zero people who like Hillary Clinton. They voted for her because he's not Trump, just like this election.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah. To me I interpret the regular term deep state to not be one to be turned into Deep State. To me, in this context, it is simply entrenched bureaucracy and hence, conservative in it's nature as it is resistant to change,

And I too understand the existence of a relatively small number of individuals, and families who control not only this country but the world. Yet as opposed to most here, and coming from a history of having been a Marxist though no longer, I understand 'that'' deep state as being those who have benefited most from the current economic system, a system that has allowed the victors in that system to acquire great wealth to such an extreme that that wealth affords them the power to control the direction of that very system while the rest of us need to just try to survive within it.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah. To me I interpret the regular term deep state to not be one to be turned into Deep State. To me, in this context, it is simply entrenched bureaucracy and hence, conservative in it's nature as it is resistant to change,

And I too understand the existence of a relatively small number of individuals, and families who control not only this country but the world. Yet as opposed to most here, and coming from a history of having been a Marxist though no longer,

deep state / Deep State, in my mind can be the intrenched long-tern bureaucracy along with anti-constitutional holdovers

but just whom / what utters the 'operation orders' to those deep state assets ?
say hello to the Fascists spawned from the 3rd Reich of the past Nazi era and their promise/vow that the 3rd Reich would live for 1000 years

this cabal, covert Ops... have been the 'hidden hand' in causing the 911 operation to unfold, the Russia Collusion fraud to be sustained for years, and for the 1000 moving parts of the election-Fraud to be successful...

technology has developed enough for the 'Hidden Hand' post-Nazi 'Reich' to flourish from the tiny start-up called operation Paperclip through 911 and up to these dark days of a strangled Republic and approaching the sought after Corporate-Fascist/ data-mining/ police-state society the Nazi's envisioned 80 some years earlier in the 1940s onward

ETA

stateofthenation2012.com...

Government-Corporate Complex. Truly, it is the Government-Corporate Complex (GCC) which poses a much greater threat to world peace and social order, global financial security and economic stability, as well as the integrity of the biosphere and environmental protection.
Was the Military-Industrial Complex actually a red herring?

no, both the MIC and the GCC were silently taken over by the stealth 4th Reich operating under the 'cover' ideology: Globalism

edit on th31160893117625192020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
John Roberts is a perfect example of the exposure that has taken place so far during Trumps presidency.

They did a pretty good job, as long as no one is allowed to investigate, or expose the fraud.

I was quite surprised they decided to punt on 3d down.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Trump lost; even if Biden didn't win fair and square Trump still lost. Time to move on.

Its statements like that and people like you that are the problem in this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join