It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice John Roberts Gives Trump the Middle Finger - Saving the USA Will Not Involve SCOTUS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: putnam6
There was no evidence that President Trump did anything illegal or improper

Other than the fact that he's doing it on TV every day.

Fake news is framing Trump on national television???? When did that happen????

How dense can you get is the real question when you look in the GD mirror.

Don't let the numerous personalities who post to ATS get under your skin. You're hurting yourself when you do.

BTW.. Another (expected) Appeals Court loss tonight. With the 7th circuit 3-judge panel saying, "You should have filed this suit before the election!"

Source: electionwiz.com...

Another illogical "You should have sued him before he swindled you!" reasoning.

These illogical reasons for declining a case reminds me of the Star Trek Next Generation episode where Earth's leaders were being taken over by mind inhabiting alien parasites. The leaders were handing out orders and directives that didn't make logical sense to the population. (Many Covid-19 directives are crazy too. Another part of the Enslavement big picture?)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Roberts' rulings and siding with liberal policies has been ongoing for years.

This may be the first time you're hearing of it, but not for many of us who pay attention to the people who are ruining this country.

Back in 2012, private citizen Donald Trump pointed out that John Roberts was either corrupt, or blackmailed, or bribed.

Merry Christmas at least here on the east coast of the US.

Don't get me wrong, it's important in this to play devil's advocate

I don't know that one way or another and that's 8 years ago, wouldn't it had been prudent as President to maybe have somebody investigates these accusations. He has waited till he has 25 days left in his Presidency. Right now we might have to lose Trump's Presidency to have the time to prove the evidence. It will be better if the evidence is clear and presented as such,as well as I'm thinking a Biden Presidency is gonna fail, paving the way for 2022 and 2024

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

There was no evidence that President Trump did anything illegal or improper

Other than the fact that he's doing it on TV every day.

Fake news is framing Trump on national television???? When did that happen????

How dense can you get is the real question when you look in the GD mirror.

Don't let the numerous personalities who post to ATS get under your skin. You're hurting yourself when you do.

BTW.. Another (expected) Appeals Court loss tonight. With the 7th circuit 3-judge panel saying, "You should have filed this suit before the election!"

Source: electionwiz.com...

Another illogical "You should have sued him before he swindled you!" reasoning.

These illogical reasons for declining a case reminds me of the Star Trek Next Generation episode where Earth's leaders were being taken over by mind inhabiting alien parasites. The leaders were handing out orders and directives that didn't make logical sense to the population. (Many Covid-19 directives are crazy too. Another part of the Enslavement big picture?)

Yes, but they will fail

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have this for you,

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

a reply to: DanDanDat

The Dominion systems overwhelmingly favored Biden with it's fraudulent algorithm. What kind of response does that warrant?

A court case where you prove with evidence that the Dominion systems overwhelmingly favored Biden with it's fraudulent algorithm.

We don't even need a court case. We'll be coming for ya.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Whichever choices President Trump makes between now and January 20th, he will have the full support of over half of voting-age Americans, and tens of millions of supporters in other countries.

No he won't; I am among the half of voting-age Americans that voted for Trump; yet I wouldn't support Mike Pence invalidating the EC nor a military action to keep Trump in office.

Trump might be a way better choice than bought and paid for Joe Biden; but not a good enough choice to support those kinds of actions.

Trump lost; even if Biden didn't win fair and square Trump still lost. Time to move on.

If Trump and his supporters feel strongly about cleaning up politics and making elections fair they can do it with out the presidency.

They can do it through appealing to the American people. If they get enough support it won't mater what the Media propagandist do to stop them or what China does to stop them or what anyone else does to stop them.

Yes it will take appealing to more than 50% of the population and its going to be hard. I'm even willing to bet Trump doesn't have it in him to do it, never did; so than its going to have to be someone else.

HaHaHa...Move onto what??? Are you brain dead??? Do you have any idea what the Democrats have planned for America???

This isn't about Trump...This is about the future of America...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I am imagining John Roberts, administering the Oath of Office to Joe Biden, without hearing the arguments and considering the evidence in that open case.

He would be effectively deciding the case without hearing it.

Wouldn't that be the most egregious violation of due process rights in the history of the U.S? I've never heard of judges going on TV to tell the world how they plan to decide on a case they haven't heard yet. How does Trump find relief from that injury to his due process rights?

There should be no surprise nor outrage when Trump does what he is lawfully able to do to secure his due process rights.

(NOTE: I don't believe ANY justice could lawfully administer the Oath to Biden with that case open. Dr. Jill may have to do it.)

edit on 12/25/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

HaHaHa...Move onto what??? Are you brain dead??? Do you have any idea what the Democrats have planned for America???

This isn't about Trump...This is about the future of America...

Even Trump has said this very same thing.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I didn't take you for an anarchist. Because that is what the above is all about

If that's what you think Anarchism is about then you're more ignorant than I thought.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

For what it's worth, your posts are always reasonable and logical.

Even when I disagree with your position, I recognize that fact.

I'm sad that you have to see that other posters are not reasonable or logical.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I have to say, overall, Trump has had an amazing effect on the US.

He's demonstrated clearly why we absolutely MUST adhere to the Constitution. We must reduce the Federal government back to it's Constitutional limits. We have to do everything we can to reduce and then eliminate the power that the "two parties" have stolen from the People.

Personally, and purely out of selfish satisfaction, the greatest thing that Trump has done is release so much of the real nature of some people ... who do not actually believe in the Constitution but are instead raw authoritarian drones hooting and gnashing their teeth for their "alpha" (God it's hilarious to even refer to Trump that way metaphorically) to live out their fantasies of violence against others.

Becaause, see, I'm a primate too, and for all my civilized belief in the Constitution and our way of life, I like so many of you have been released by the mindless, blind animus that Trump embodies.

I want to see the ones who hate the American way of life be crushed, humiliated, and reduced to nothing.

Then, those of us who are left who believe in America, can make a few corrections to prevent this from happening again, and move on productively.

I would never have said that four years ago. I would never have understood the real situation we face.

For that, thank you President Trump. I look forward to your fat ass being dragged from the White House, and you and all your zealots, receiving justice.

edit on 25-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Oh, by the way, it only takes four Justices to decide to hear a case regarding certiorari.

That means that Trump/McConnell's efforts to stack our Supreme Court have utterly failed (again.)

It's good to see our system working, isn't it?
edit on 25-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

It's even more of an insult that Deep State infiltrator Justices Kavanagh, Gorsuch and Barrett gave Trump the middle finger. Don't they know who's their orange daddy like you do? What's wrong with them? That's ingratitude for you.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Oh, by the way, it only takes four Justices to decide to hear a case regarding certiorari.

That means that Trump/McConnell's efforts to stack our Supreme Court have utterly failed (again.)

It's good to see our system working, isn't it?

Or maybe Trump/McConnell didn't try to stack the Supreme Court and that was just left leaning media propaganda?

Its actually a smart propaganda campaign. Make baseless accusations like "Trump is trying to install SCOTUS judges that will bow to his every whim"

Than when the propaganda turns out to be false you convince your devoted followers that "Trump even failed at installing SCOTUS judges that will bow to his every whim, ha ha ha, what a looser who can't even do that right"

Two propaganda lies for the price of one.
edit on 25-12-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

There's zero Pence can do about the Electors,

You're actually wrong about that, but I'm not convinced he will do anything. The recently filed lawsuit by the States against him and the Congress might actually trigger it though.

and Mitch has already denied the use of the Senate to choose a different slate.

Yes, RINO/Chynah Mitch urged Senators not to participate, but he has no authority to prevent them, and a number of Senators have already said they will participate, and I'll bet a few more come on board by the 6th.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

For what it's worth, your posts are always reasonable and logical.

Even when I disagree with your position, I recognize that fact.

I'm sad that you have to see that other posters are not reasonable or logical.

Thank you; I enjoy reading your posts as well. There are a few people on this message board worth making it come back to every day. Lets hope the new year doesn't see the end of this sight.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Hopefully whatever happens is peaceful, when extreme left loses it they loot and burn stores. However when extreme right loses it, especially coupled with government distrust to the level it has been, you get people like Timothy McVeigh.

I don't judge whole groups based on what a handful of crazy self professed members do; whether that is bombing or burning buildings to the ground.

But it does seem to me that as a whole the right does have a disadvantage to the left when it comes organizing legitimate protests ...

... it doesn't help that all right wing protesters are overwhelmingly labeled as nazi racists by our propaganda media. But such is life and as the right wing is fond to tell is "Life isn't always fair; people diverse equally opportunity not equally outcomes"...

... until the right starts organizing in the same way the left does they will continue to be at a disadvantage.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I'm gonna remember you six months into a Commie Harris holocaust.

Thank you; its always nice to be on people's minds.

I am sorry, but I probably wont remember we even had this conversation six months in a "do nothing remarkable" Harris normally time period.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And the military has no interest in a coup. Nor does it have the authority to seize anything.

Yes he does. He has the full power of the 2018 EO. That put the elections under a state of emergency. That is still ongoing. He could also use the Insurrection act which would allow for the use of the military to uphold matters the police or law enforcement agencies do.

If you are in any doubt regarding this. Why did they slip in nullifying the Insurrection act in the recent Stimulus. These peeps are running for the poop poop paper. But this is the year 2020 and they are going to get caught short.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join