It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice John Roberts Gives Trump the Middle Finger - Saving the USA Will Not Involve SCOTUS.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
We sure heard the term 'constitutional crisis' a whole lot during the first years of Trump's first term. It sounds like roberts has no interest in preserving the republic. I dont know why the other justices aren't being more vocal about this... we have a real constitutional crisis. I am with the President

edit on 24-12-2020 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Thanks for giving up, knowing and openly admitting that you're okay with the democrats stealing the election.

You do understand, don't you, that if they get away with it, there will *never* be another honest election in America?

Next question: what right do you have to acquiese to a future of fraudulent, stolen elections for me and millions of people like me who don't want them?

You seem more like the kind [snipped] I've been seeing lately here and on other boards - facially reasonable in your comment, but the conclusion is "you lost get over it Biden is President." Sort of like another great one, "even if the mask doesn't work, you wear it to make other people feel comfortable. Get the shot too."
edit on 24-12-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Dec 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions Of Use

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't see how this transition of power is any different than when Obama took power.

SCOTUS has a clear conservative majority and any radical left wing legislation that is passed in the event that the R's lose Georgia will be struck down.

I don't get people's obsession with wanting to keep an incompetent want-to-be despot in power. He lost the election and for all intents and purposes he put his out of the office auto responder on and started screaming about a "rigged election".

The only people trying to steal the election is the Trump campaign.

SCOTUS is making the right decision by throwing out these frivolous lawsuits.
edit on 24-12-2020 by gpols because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Roberts' rulings and siding with liberal policies has been ongoing for years.

This may be the first time you're hearing of it, but not for many of us who pay attention to the people who are ruining this country.

(post by carsforkids removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I didn't take you for an anarchist. Because that is what the above is all about

I'm no anarchist.

Nor do I believe bringing ether the Democrat or Republican party down a peg amounts to anarchy.

Nor would I agree that Republican/Conservative Georgians sitting out the run off election due to their displeasure in the system tantamount to anarchy.

The United States does not need a Democrat nor Republican party to function properly... never did... thats the biggest lie these two party's have tried to pull on the American people.

It would be very interesting to see what happens to the Republican party when they find out they can no longer rely on the blind support of their party members... it would be interesting to see what happens to the Democrat party after their collision members see that their is another option besides blind support for the party.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

This may be the first time you're hearing of it, but not for many of us who pay attention to the people who are ruining this country.

That's totally different than being crooked and being compromised, which is what the assertion is with no evidence of that occurring. Show me where Roberts has been bought off by Soros or any other entity?

Hell, talk about no precedence? Nor does it change the fact that going with the nuclear option without any substantial backing from the court or Congress and the Senate is going to lose your public support. You can't do this without a coalition from both sides across the aisle and that's federally and in the individual states.

At this point, there just isn't enough support and thus it would be a lousy idea. They can lose this battle and still win the war, but if we go all in, there is a huge chance it goes really bad rather quickly and we may not be able to stop what could happen.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I know, it's been ignored for decades. But at least everyone pretended. Up until now.

So are you saying here, and please do not let me put words in your mouth, that The Supreme Court, of which Trump nominated one third, whose sole job is to uphold that very constitution, are ignoring The Constitution? Is that your theory?

If so, then I would venture that Trump did one crappy job of that....

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: carewemust

Whichever choices President Trump makes between now and January 20th, he will have the full support of over half of voting-age Americans, and tens of millions of supporters in other countries.

No he won't; I am among the half of voting-age Americans that voted for Trump; yet I wouldn't support Mike Pence invalidating the EC nor a military action to keep Trump in office.

Trump might be a way better choice than bought and paid for Joe Biden; but not a good enough choice to support those kinds of actions.

Trump lost; even if Biden didn't win fair and square Trump still lost. Time to move on.

If Trump and his supporters feel strongly about cleaning up politics and making elections fair they can do it with out the presidency.

They can do it through appealing to the American people. If they get enough support it won't mater what the Media propagandist do to stop them or what China does to stop them or what anyone else does to stop them.

Yes it will take appealing to more than 50% of the population and its going to be hard. I'm even willing to bet Trump doesn't have it in him to do it, never did; so than its going to have to be someone else.

I agree Trump would easily lose a significant portion of his support, now we are supposed to belive Chief Justice Roberts is in on all this as well? Why is it now is the first time we are hearing this? I mean damn t the very least there should have been rumblings as cases were being filed, of people concerned that crooked Roberts would put the kibosh on everything.

Don't get me wrong it's just if you can't get SCOTUS a REPUBLICAN SCOTUS to hear cases. You can't automatically assume they are crooked too. It sucks I don't like it, but we may be better off letting old Joe and attack this on a different front. 2 years from now or sooner Jomala isn't gonna look as rosy as it seems to the Democrats

You are of the mistaken (in my opinion) belief that the Republican party desires a Trump second term.

I see no real reason for Chief Justice Roberts to support Donald Trump just because both currently put an R next to their names. So if they are not necessary allies; than their is nothing remarkable about Roberts not supporting Trump.

In my opinion Roberts belongs to a different political faction than Trump does. Roberts belongs to the good old boys Bush side of the Republican party. Trump belongs to his own small following that used the Republican party the last few years. Roberts and his ilk are happy to see Trump go, even if it means their party doesn't hold the presidency for the next 4 years; at least now they are back in control of their party.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Indeed. Since Trump seems to be bent on convincing Georgia Republicans to not vote.

Maybe you should rethink your little attitude against watching you tube
videos Phage? That day will come you know? lol

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Pretty much like your crappy attempt at keeping orange man baaaaad relevant. No one cares that your out of touch with current haps.
But you will have to update your wardrobe to get into this party Tezza. Last seasons clobber just won’t cut the cheese this time.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Whatever will you whine about when Biden in boots is trying to tie his laces so he can stomp on your face.
Maybe they will give him Velcro straps instead of... nope forgot about his child entrancing leg hairs.

How could I forget!

They are, after all, his most memorable asset.

edit on 24-12-2020 by Dalamax because: Biden has no best asset.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Saving America must now be accomplished via POLITICAL (VP Mike Pence), or MILITARY (Seizing of voting machines) means.

Pence does not have the power to dispute the electoral vote.

And the military has no interest in a coup. Nor does it have the authority to seize anything.

Pence can choose which slate of electors will be VALID. 5 states chose both Biden and Trump electors.

The military would be used to impound and safeguard voting machines in certain locations, while forensic audits are conducted. A sample of Michigan machines showed a huge error rate, pre-programmed to favor Joe Biden.

The Arizona election commission is ignoring legislative subpoenas to allow the Phoenix area voting machines inspected.

Lots of smoke. Enough to warrant military seizure/safeguarding, while forensic auditors do their work.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Trump’s fatal flaw was not using the Supermajority to impeach Roberts at the beginning of his presidency. The grounds being the allowing of a non-enumerated power of compelled purchases of insurance policies. Just dropping that on the table would have woke both the House and Senate up when it came time to overturn Obamacare.

Would have been four justices replaced and the removal of a traitor to the American people that reduced them from citizens to subjects of the US. Impeachment would have been the compromise because honestly, he deserved execution by public hanging.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Thanks for giving up, knowing and openly admitting that you're okay with the democrats stealing the election.

You do understand, don't you, that if they get away with it, there will *never* be another honest election in America?

Not supporting martial law and being ok with one of the major political parties slanting an election in their favor are not the same thing. One can be opposed to both.

Martial law just happens to be worse than seeing another election go buy where the two major parties bend or even brake the rules to give themselves an advantage.

We have been dealing with the latter for quite some time and while it is not ideal the country continues to chug along. The former may not be recoverable.

Next question: what right do you have to acquiese to a future of fraudulent, stolen elections for me and millions of people like me who don't want them?

You seem more like the kind [snipped] I've been seeing lately here and on other boards - facially reasonable in your comment, but the conclusion is "you lost get over it Biden is President." Sort of like another great one, "even if the mask doesn't work, you wear it to make other people feel comfortable. Get the shot too."

You lost get over it Biden is President. Come back and try again in four years. Thats how our system of governance works.

And don't fool yourself into believing this was the first less than legitimate election that has occurred. You still move on from the loss and hope to do better next time.

Stop buying into the idea that "This election is the most important election in history of our country"; politicians have been using that line from the beginning to whip their supporters... the country continues to move forward no mater who won and who cheated to win.
edit on Thu Dec 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Someone has the goods on that guy.
You can see it in his eyes.

Stinks to High Heaven.

Have a Merry Christmas CWM!

S&F
Holiday Cheers!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Both parties are filled with leaders who don't care about 330 million Americans. They just want us to keep paying taxes, so they can do what's best for THEM. The funding bills they pass are prime examples, with the Covid-19 relief/stimulus bills really driving home how little they care. Especially Republicans.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Trump lost; even if Biden didn't win fair and square Trump still lost. 

This right here..this attitude isn't winning. It is also taxation without representation.
Continued shutdowns, higher taxes and a cocky "he cheated fair and square!" Attitude is going to rip apart the country and get people killed.
Good luck with that path.
Martial law is a ridiculous fix.
The insurrection act, not so much.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
We sure heard the term 'constitutional crisis' a whole lot during the first years of Trump's first term. It sounds like roberts has no interest in preserving the republic. I dont know why the other justices aren't being more vocal about this... we have a real constitutional crisis. I am with the President

After the Supreme Court went on Christmas/New Year's vacation, a SCOTUS aid said Justice Thomas is very angry at Roberts, but the Chief Justice position comes with unprecedented power and authority within that body.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There's multiple videos of cheating and voter turnout math that backs it.
If you support it, you are any enemy of the country.
Simple as.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Back in 2012, private citizen Donald Trump pointed out that John Roberts was either corrupt, or blackmailed, or bribed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join