It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice John Roberts Gives Trump the Middle Finger - Saving the USA Will Not Involve SCOTUS.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That's one of the reasons why I cringe and then am angered when I hear folks talk about Black Americans as if all of them are characters in a rap song or 70s sitcom.

I cringe the same way when people suggest Blacks can not get a voter ID card, or can't use the internet, or are unable to travel anywhere as if they are different and so to suggest anything it is voter suppression in some way. What people in many places do not know is the south has a good deal less racism than what many people think it is like.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Telos
Yes, "our" boy lost with all the yard signs and giant rallies to a demented moron who couldn't get 10 people together, corrupt to the core, assisted by the corrupt media and giant tech.

Yup, that about sums it up, now comes the hard part for you, accepting that reality.

If you and others like you have no eyes to see, brain to understand or even worst, conscience to accept the biggest vote fraud in history...

No, there was no widespread fraud, your boy lost to a demented moron who couldn't get 10 people together, corrupt to the core, assisted by the corrupt media and giant tech like you said, now you have to accept that reality.

No, that's where you're wrong. That's a created reality. An imposed reality. A fake reality. Glad there were not much like you in 1776. The reality is a stolen election, a coup and a takeover of this country by the darkest forces in existence. So you and plebes like you can even bend over. You seem to have the knees for it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Justice Roberts is not stupid. Just that simple Meme you posted would compel him to take a look at election-related lawsuits, IF he was not corrupt, or bribed, or threatened by someone.

It remains to be seen which is causing him to act so irrationally, in the face of overwhelming statistical evidence that many election laws had to be violated.

But if President Trump prevails against the attempted election steal/coup, I guarantee you we will learn what's wrong with Chief Justice John Roberts.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Saving America must now be accomplished via POLITICAL (VP Mike Pence), or MILITARY (Seizing of voting machines) means.

Pence does not have the power to dispute the electoral vote.

And the military has no interest in a coup. Nor does it have the authority to seize anything.

Sit back and watch him

The military wont be involved in a Coup, they will be protecting a legit President!!

His own executive order signed in 2018 allows him punish anyone involved in trying to screw with the election and he can invoke the insurrection act with the proof provided by the Michigan judge.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Well lets see your anti liberal posts for once...

Go back and read what I posted from 2008-2016.

It is going to take a good deal for you to convince me you are nothing more than very left leaning closet liberal.

Who cares what you think.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
The reality is a stolen election...

Was it? One where every time a court case came up they had no evidence to present? You just can't wrap your head around the fact that President Great Brain Flotilla lost to a rather dull candidate.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Saving America must now be accomplished via POLITICAL (VP Mike Pence), or MILITARY (Seizing of voting machines) means.

Pence does not have the power to dispute the electoral vote.

And the military has no interest in a coup. Nor does it have the authority to seize anything.

Sit back and watch him

The military wont be involved in a Coup, they will be protecting a legit President!!

His own executive order signed in 2018 allows him punish anyone involved in trying to screw with the election and he can invoke the insurrection act with the proof provided by the Michigan judge.

So you're okay with a non-legislative, non-judicial order bestowing extra-legal powers on a President by that same President ... when it's your guy in power?

LOL ... short-sighted authoritarian BS. No, the 2018 EO that you guys are so excited over doesn't give Trump any powers to illegally keep himself in office.

Our Constitution still stands and will continue to stand. Those who break their Oath will be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Justice Roberts is not stupid. Just that simple Meme you posted would compel him to take a look at election-related lawsuits, IF he was not corrupt, or bribed, or threatened by someone.

It remains to be seen which is causing him to act so irrationally, in the face of overwhelming statistical evidence that many election laws had to be violated.

Why didn't four other Justices decide to take the petitions? Like corrupt Barret, bribed Gorsuch or threatened Kavanaugh among others?

edit on 27-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
In my opinion, this has gone way past being upset that your candidate lost, or having legitimate concerns about the integrity of our election. Whether you like the results or not, and believe me, I understand not liking the results of an election, it is now long past time to buck up, stop whining, and certainly stop advocating for sedition, military coup, or martial law.

At every point in this process, the American system has worked exactly as intended. President Trump and his allies were able to bring their concerns before our judiciary, and received decisions based on the facts and the evidence.

All fifty States certified their election results and appointed their Electors as required by law. The Electors have met and elected Joe Biden as the 46th President. Congress will meet on Jan. 6th 2021 to affirm the Electoral College (basically a formality) and Biden will be sworn in as President on January 20th, 2021.

Many of you have allowed the corporate media to create a fake reality for you. For your own sakes, and the good of the Country, I hope you will take some time to grieve for your loss but remember that you are Americans and that you want to live under our Constitution and the rule-of-law.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Even Alito and Thomas stated that although they would have taken the case, there were no merits for the relief Texas et. al was requesting.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No I believe that because of the overwhelming sum of evidence.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I understand your belief. However, the fact is that the claims of voter fraud, election tampering, etc. that have fueled Trump's coup attempt have repeatedly been shown to be non-factual, fabricated and so forth.

Good on you for standing by your beliefs though.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Even Alito and Thomas stated that although they would have taken the case, there were no merits for the relief Texas et. al was requesting.

They're obviously compromised seditionists.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

They're obviously compromised seditionists.

DAMN it ... do you have stock in a keyboard manufacturer or something???

"logs onto Amazon Prime AGAIN*

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Evidence that depends on adjectives is worthless.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Evidence that depends on adjectives is worthless.

Not to patriots. We know the truth when things happen and don't need to be told by someone else what the truth is like you do.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Which brings up a good point ... where do the folks who are supporting Trump's coup attempts get their "evidence" from?

I'm guessing that it's corporate media downstream sites like Gateway Pundit, Townhall and such?

I always find it fascinating that some damn the use of the corporate media while parroting it themselves.

Life is funny.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Who cares what you think.

I know you do that is why I reply to you...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah keep saying that to yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join