It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timing of New Super Duper Mutant Covid Strain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Rob808
Nobody has the cold this year, it’s only covid...

a reply to: dug88

Stop repeating nonsense. I know several people with colds right now.

A pcr test would test them positive for covid. What don't you understand about that?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Had the arrogant a-holes behind the covid fiasco any brains they would have built our trust in the media and institutions pushing the narrative instead of incessantly lying over the last 5 years. No wonder viewership is down precipitously and now when they demand our faith it increasingly is not there. It's like the 4 year old with chocolate on their face saying they didn't eat any cookies - honest!

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
A pcr test would test them positive for covid. What don't you understand about that?

It's possible, if it's one of the coronaviruses that cause colds. Of over 200 known cold bugs, 4 of them are coronaviruses. They're the exception, not the rule. Most of them are rhinoviruses and will not trigger a false positive in any coronavirus test. A few of them have been tested, all negative. That's why I said they have colds and not covid. I work with about 350 people. If we have cold symptoms, we have to get a covid test to work. Most come back a few days later with a negative test. Stop spreading lies and ignorance.
edit on 25-12-2020 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

2 family members of mine both went to the covid test centre on Wednesday with cold symptoms. Both tested negative... As they have the common cold, and not COVID-19.

Sorry but that is nonsense.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Don't worry, this or something like it will be back 2024.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My Wife has the Flu Strep Pneumonia all at the same time.
She got the jab i did not.
a reply to: dug88

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join