It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ending religious exemptions for vaccinations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Gryphon66

Some politicians (no I am not going to dig it up, have a sick wife and kid today so only have minutes of free time at a go) have floated the idea of mandating it to be able to do anything.

The whole papers please line from indiana jones, no vaccine no airplane flight, no vaccine no entrance into federal buildings etc.

I can understand not allowing a non-vaccinated person on an airplane. Let's be real.

Entrance into Federal buildings denied? Oh please, don't throw me in the briar-patch.

I'm still interested in a legitmate claim based on religious belief, and allowing for Christian Science and a few Apocalyptic Groups ... I know of no mainline reliigion that teaches that vaccines are forbidden. (Actually, Christian Science doesn't teach that either, but, I digress.)

... and besides all that, a majority of Americans right now aren't ready to hop on the vaccine train from various things I've seen.

I know too much about the research process to know that rushing this kind of thing is flatly dangerous.

Still, the matter here is religious exceptions to legal requirements in general, and in general, the standard is that as long as a particular group of religious adherents are not targeted, there's no conflict with the Constitution in requiring that religious folk follow the law like we all have to, although I will admit, that limit has been swinging in the direction of these so called "religious exemptions" in the last decade or so.

It's a pendulum effect, like many other things.

Irishhaf, best wishes for your family. I hope they all recover soon and you get some rest.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the best wishes stomach flu for the family on Xmas sucks.

But a lot of people are concerned about the vaccine and the possible short cuts taken that are not religious.

I know some folks 15+ years in the military talking to legal about what will happen if they refuse the vaccination.

My other personal concern once you limit 1 thing, such as no vaccine papers no flight how hard is it to expand everywhere all for the greater good.

more than likely much ado about nothing, most folks I know with concerns are willing to take it eventually they just dont want to be mandated to take it and have it tied to their ability to travel.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That's what I am talking about.

If you take something and make it mandatory in order for people to resume their regular lives and have access to the means of resuming their lives, then you are starting that march toward the one world system and the beast and its mark.

And while you may not find any hardcore religious denominations right now, you can be sure most all of them have touched on it in their teachings. Christians as a group are aware that it exists. It's just that most don't believe it will come to pass or have been taught it's already passed.

But I see nowhere in the Amendment where religious belief applies only to established groups and not to individuals. The idea of the Bill of Rights was to protect the rights of individuals, not only groups.

So you start trending toward a state that mandates things in order to access all the necessary machinery of life -- including the ability to sustain oneself and move freely about -- and you will see people start to object in more ways than one, but one of those will be on religious grounds.

You'll also see 14th Amendment challenges too particularly from those who may have natural COVID antibodies but haven't taken the shot.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Way too many Church leaders don't have a backbone. We have fake pastors like Joel Osteen who doesn't teach right and wrong. He no better than Kenneth Copeland scamming people out of millions for private jets.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Way too many Church leaders don't have a backbone. We have fake pastors like Joel Osteen who doesn't teach right and wrong. He no better than Kenneth Copeland scamming people out of millions for private jets.

There is a segment that talks about lukewarm Christians in that book too.

Like I said though, nothing in the Bill of Rights is about rights of only groups, but it's all about rights of the individual. So although I am personally a confirmed Methodist, I don't have to rely on the Methodists to decide whether or not they want to fight for my religious rights. I can fight for them on my own if I need to. It's my right to have religious freedom and my personal religious beliefs.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly.

If it is your religious interpretation that you should not take the vaccine, the government has no right or ability to make that determination for you.
edit on 26-12-2020 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And to be clear, I have a lot less problem with something I take on my terms over anything someone else tells me I must have.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007

Way too many Church leaders don't have a backbone.

Yes, talking of religious exemptions.

The U.S. Roman Catholic Church successfully lobbied government officials to make an exception from federal rules to include the church in the Paycheck Protection Program, despite not meeting specific requirements. Because of this exemption, at least $1.4 billion in taxpayer-backed coronavirus aid has been awarded to the church. 

link

Also looks like Popey has just partnered up with the Rothchilds and Rockefellers (link).

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And to be clear, I have a lot less problem with something I take on my terms over anything someone else tells me I must have.

The root of "Dictator" is "dictate".

(actually the latin term is "dictare" but you see what I mean)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So if you have anti-bodies do you still need the vaccine? I can see in the near future where people decide to start up Pox Party type events with COVID. My son did that in College where 1000s decided to just get it over with, so we are kind of at that point where people will either get it on purpose to get it over with, or trust in the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You jest, but DC just passed a bill that allows kids to get vaccinated without parental consent; rather, schools and medical personnel are encouraged to hide this information from said parents.

"Last month, the District of Columbia passed B23-017, a bill that allows children to be vaccinated without the knowledge or consent of their parents."

"The legislation mandates (in lines 37–38) that “[p]roviders who administer immunizations under the authority of this subsection shall seek reimbursement, without parental consent, directly from the insurer” rather than involving a parent in this process.

Secondly, it mandates that insurance companies are not to notify parents of such payouts in the standard way. “Insurers shall not send an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) [to the child’s parents] for services provided,” the bill states (line 40)."

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

I would still say a government mandated vaccination qualifies for this. Even if not in the hand or forehead. But because of line 17.

How about an implant lets say in your right hand that can be scanned...Notice how it says "in" as under the skin...lol

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So if you have anti-bodies do you still need the vaccine?

Apparently the vacinne producing antibodies against syncythin-homologous proteins (essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals) is a bit of a concern when it comes to the future of human reproduction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

With the way things are going, it becomes increasingly likely to digitize everything including currency and in fact connect access via an implant in that fashion. Imagine being locked out of the world commerce system because you refuse to get an implant in your head or hand.

Imagine farther the implant, the system, and the whole thing is linked to state worship? Now how excited are you to go about it all?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So if you have anti-bodies do you still need the vaccine?

Apparently the vacinne producing antibodies against syncythin-homologous proteins (essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals) is a bit of a concern when it comes to the future of human reproduction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds so much like "Children of Men" scenario... The reality is those below the age of 25 should not need it unless they have serious preexisting conditions. People 50+ are not reproducing so who cares there. When we see that 75% of deaths are from people 70+ and about 85% are from people 60+ it comes down to making it an age related, or preexisting thing and everyone else doesn't need it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

With the way things are going, it becomes increasingly likely to digitize everything including currency and in fact connect access via an implant in that fashion. Imagine being locked out of the world commerce system because you refuse to get an implant in your head or hand.

Imagine farther the implant, the system, and the whole thing is linked to state worship? Now how excited are you to go about it all?

Think of a neural implant... I'm not really religious, but it is interesting that the "number of a man" could be a metaphor for when man takes over their own evolutionary process which will include machines. It will happen, we will have designer humans in the future, we will have Nano bots maybe in the millions running through our bodies constantly repairing cells at the atomic level, we will have many enhancements added to our imperfect lifeforms...

edit on 26-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes, it should make it an age related thing, but the CDC has the wokesters running ethics, and they determined that to give it by age fails because so many of the elderly are too white privileged because only white folks have enough privileged access to health care to live long enough to be elderly or something.

So about half the states are prioritizing by racial status as much or more then they are by age. Some of them are hiding that by calling it vaccinating essential workers, but the essential worker groups are ones with high prevalence of minority employees.

So let's come back around to the suspicion that the vaccine may tamper with proteins needed for placental formation.

As you say, I'm old enough to be unlikely to care much one way or the other. I'm not so old that I'm elderly vulnerable, but I'm not so young that I'm into my heavy reproductive years and working on my family. I'm in between.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yes, it should make it an age related thing, but the CDC has the wokesters running ethics, and they determined that to give it by age fails because so many of the elderly are too white privileged because only white folks have enough privileged access to health care to live long enough to be elderly or something.

So about half the states are prioritizing by racial status as much or more then they are by age. Some of them are hiding that by calling it vaccinating essential workers, but the essential worker groups are ones with high prevalence of minority employees.

The sad part is that puts minority elderly at the same risk as white elderly if they don't get it. Essential workers are younger no matter if they are minority or not. This will not reduce minority deaths as older minorities will still die as they will not get it either.

As you say, I'm old enough to be unlikely to care much one way or the other. I'm not so old that I'm elderly vulnerable, but I'm not so young that I'm into my heavy reproductive years and working on my family. I'm in between.

I'm 60 in super good health...I do not fear getting it and at times I just want to get it and move on...especially now that we are preventing deaths at about 80%+ as to what we were doing 6+ months ago learning as we went.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I know that, but I guess the view there is that they sacrifice some in that bracket for the greater equity of the whole.

Ethical of them.

Personally, I don't understand why they aren't just starting with the oldest and working their way down the list. Since it seems to me we're doing most of this to protect the most vulnerable. At some point, you start splitting out doses to younger but compromised as well.

I think that's how the UK is handling things.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The way i heard it -- if the WHO declare a pandemic it gives them the right to force a injection on everyone
BEEN looking into this lately ??

en.wikipedia.org...

2. Freedom to manifest one's religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

Then there are the Nuremberg laws

factcheck.afp.com...

fort-russ.com...

Good luck if you come near me with a needle ?

I recently for the first time received a letter and a text message about the flu jab when i pointed out to the doctor on the phone this article about people getting the flu jab being more at risk from covid they hung up

www.bmj.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join