It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Covid is Gone these will remain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Our grocery store gave out free samples galore today. They were like mini buffets.

The real things that won’t be back: many, many small businesses. People who died from suicide. People not snitching on others. And maybe if we are lucky, we can all die alone with no one around us...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Our grocery store gave out free samples galore today. They were like mini buffets.

The real things that won’t be back: many, many small businesses. People who died from suicide. People not snitching on others. And maybe if we are lucky, we can all die alone with no one around us...

Lot of small businesses have, and are going to go under.
When things come back, new businesses will take their place.

Some of the small businesses that went bust were not that strong and probably would not have survived
long term even if Covid wasn't here. The restaurant business is brutal, the failure rate is actually quite high.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Still getting letters about the sick days. Ok to # the school down for half a year but if you kid has anything other than covid sick days are not allowed.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Is that because it’s identical to the old normal? When the economy is sh*t, what trickles down in a trickledown economy?

Lol. The new normal is not focused on healthy people. It’s a sick system, focused on making people ill. Australia always has room for open minds and good hearts, come down under dude.
At least our tide don’t crawl.

a reply to: DBCowboy

I considered it at one time. Had to actually open an account at a Sydney bank even. Didn't get the job though.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
*Checks fat*

I think America is better off without buffets, Warren or otherwise.

Do you think mass shootings will be as popular after we get back to normal.

Theaters were never safe, not even if your president.

Main thing I miss is concerts.

As for spitting, a loogie might as well be a bazooka when in public, kinda like this movie clip:
youtu.be...
edit on 24-12-2020 by Psilocyborg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well we have boundless plains to share. C’mon Dal, sell the joint. Our first police were the best behaved convicts! And, our first currency was rum! And, and, ahh, we have a coat of arms meal (num num)!

If you change your mind I’m more then willing to pick you up from the airport and show you around the island.

We are sock friendly.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This expert doctor scientist Guru says covid-19 is not going anywhere. We will have it for decades!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I actually did an interview with the Australian Minister of Health. Was number 2 on the list. Didn't make number one.

Maybe another time.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I can’t help but get to thinking Australia got gyped hard with that decision, Bastards always screw you in the drive through.
Our ministers are bastards.
Rotten dirty bastards.

I wish I had known, I could have crippled the opposition. Tonya Harding style.
edit on 24-12-2020 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2020 by Dalamax because: Afterthoughts

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Now make your Minister of Health a germophobe and put the mayor firmly in his back pocket. That's what we're dealing with here. The only saving grace is that most of the county and suburban health officials aren't following along with his most paranoid fantasies. Otherwise, we'd be under worse house arrest than anywhere else forever. It's what he wants, but he can't because none of the surrounding metro will indulge.

edit on 24-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Don’t know about mayor, however Sydney’s Lord Mayor spent $50k on a pedestrian crossing to be painted the colours of the rainbow (for gay lobbyists) and got the colours wrong!
What a putz
a reply to: ketsuko

I’m reminded of Dan Andrews from Victoria. We will lift the quarantine after 28 days without a new case.

Now 55 days without a cold and still under draconian quarantine measures.

Yay team!
edit on 24-12-2020 by Dalamax because: Status quo. Same old, same old.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Covid will never be gone.

Just like the Common Cold we've been dealing with for our entire history....which has never had a vaccine developed ....

The Great Reset has only just begun...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

There was nothing wrong with anything you listed above in the past. And there certainly shouldnt be in the future.

The "new normal" agenda is pushed by the globalists that always wanted to accelerate the idea of less human contact. I won't support that.

And it's funny you mention Japanese culture because Chinese culture is consistent with many of these norms.

Chinese culture. Imagine that.

I bet you could find globalist in a can of tuna.

Just checked .
Yes , one can find globalism in a can of tuna.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You forgot :
Death from disease .

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What brand you checking? All I got was a letter in Chinese begging for assistance and outlining human rights abuses and a dose of Fukushima rads.

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It won't get better, it'll get worse and worse. Elite is selecting who has the right to live.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join