It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden sounding very condescending in Zoom meeting with civil rights leaders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Everyone on the left is becoming more frustrated with Joe. By Jan 6th, many of them will be asking Congress to keep President Trump in office. (Suckers Remorse)

edit on 12/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Rev. Al is the 21st century equivalent of the enforcer slave on the plantation who would, at the behest of the massah, intimidate the other slaves into cowering obedience in order to suck up to the massah. He's a subservient hack who betrays his own race to get in good with the massahs.

Rev. Al is analagous to Uncle Ruckus. Maybe he should be called "Uncle Al, no relation."

:
edit on 2020 12 24 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I've said for years that black political leaders are paid to corral black votes for the Democrat party. That is their hustle. They bring in the black vote by stirring up racial issues within the community. In return, they get a few crumbs to enrich themselves personally.

This is why Democrats never do anything. They don't have to.

Biden even admits so in the call. Blacks have been replaced with a new group - hispanics. It is interesting because many black conservatives have been trying to tell black folks Democrats have moved them down the priority list. Hispanics and LBGT now have priority.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I was wondering how long before this came up!
It was an appalling, arrogant lack of respect, biden sounding very much like a pre-civil rights politician.
Showing his true colors?
Yet I've heard very little---like none---outrage.

ETA
Basing my comments on snippets I have seen posted on TV.
It is from a Dec 8 zoom thing.

edit on Thu Dec 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Biden is "a one horse pony".

That's his latest gaff.

edit on 24-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

This is gonna get so messy.
edit on 24-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Biden , is, was, and always has been a big dickhead. Just from all the clips we have from him over the last 47 years I still can’t believe that people could never see that. He is a jerk to the max

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Oh, this should be fun when sleepy joe goes off on one of his tangents when he's talking to world leaders. He reminds me of Grandpa Simpson when he goes off. LOL.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Biden , is, was, and always has been a big dickhead. Just from all the clips we have from him over the last 47 years I still can’t believe that people could never see that. He is a jerk to the max

They kept him hidden in the basement. No one ever "saw" him during this entire campaign between that and the press collusion.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't think many people voted for him because they like him. I really do hope that too many people won't skip the vote in Georgia.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Biden is just going to pick up where his "brother" Obama left off...which amounted to neglecting the Black community.

I remember when civil rights leader Rev Jesse Jackson was so angry at Barack Hussein Obama, he wanted to cut his nuts off.

Source: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Any particular time that you can highlight.
No offense to you, but I don't want to listen to an hour and 40 minutes of him babbling with race baiters.

I'm sorry my man has visitors before I could add it's basically at the 1:03 mark and on

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Your OP sucks. As state previously, I ain't sittin' through 100 minutes of brain-dead Puppet Jao Bai Den and president apparent Kumala Harris telling lies. My brain would explode. Something more than just throwing up a video link with a snarky comment would actually make a post.

No S&F for you.

Oh noes what will I do and on Christmas Eve and all, I could give a fiddler's fu-- about a star and a flag, LOL pointed out I got pulled away by people coming over it was not my intention to leave it without comment. Again go to the 1:03 mark and just listen to the angry old man go off on a tirade. Or listen to the man's question/comment about the black community being disappointed right before that, then Joe goes off. It actually made me feel bad for the participants, and one of them was Al Sharpton. You got to really step in it for me to give a crap about Al Sharpton

And yes while there was some babbling lunacy to Trump, there seems to be something deeper and disconnected with Biden.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I mean he did block legislation to allow blacks to go to white schools, so I’m not sure why this is such a surprise.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well now, color me unsurprised...

I mean this video, what I watched of it, is completely expected. I can't name all that many major white Democratic players who aren't condescending towards race issues.

Their "care" is strictly limited to who pulls that lever for them, nothing more. Sounds remarkably like every politician anywhere...

The Plagiarist-in-Chief elect says what he thinks he needs to say, but there are times when his true character peaks out...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The constant MSM pounding down and nitpicking on trump simply made fools think he was worse than a lifer pedophile racist politician.

People that fell for it should feel dumb and commit that samurai thingie where they disembowel themself to attempt to regain some dignity.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No time to listen to the whole thing.

Did he tell any of them that they're not black?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yep 1hr 40mins of stinky Joe, Cruel and unusual punishments. Much like having him run. At all. Physically. Mentally. Morally. Intellectually. The dude epitomises why cousins shouldn’t root each other!

Putnam. You should know that old smelly is just demonstrating his unique and charming leadership style. Be a xuntt to those you sucked up to. Then, when the going gets tough and the spotlight shines in his dark corner, lie about a disease and retire *’gracefully’*
What a wet flannel. Behold your wimp in chief!
Whimper, whimper. Corn’s nice. Drink some pop. Whimper whimper. I’m old and smelly. Where’s my shoe?

Enjoy. Had to clear the bile this buffoon causes to rise in my throat. Oh. Wait. That’s a Hillary goober.
And it speaks! No wait. That is hilarity button.
The older she looks, the dumber she gets. She is quite stupid, judging by appearances.

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
The constant MSM pounding down and nitpicking on trump simply made fools think he was worse than a lifer pedophile racist politician.

People that fell for it should feel dumb and commit that samurai thingie where they disembowel themself to attempt to regain some dignity.

I suggest Thunderdome. Two men enter, one man leaves.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: incoserv
Your OP sucks. As state previously, I ain't sittin' through 100 minutes of brain-dead Puppet Jao Bai Den and president apparent Kumala Harris telling lies. My brain would explode. Something more than just throwing up a video link with a snarky comment would actually make a post.

No S&F for you.

Oh noes what will I do and on Christmas Eve and all, I could give a fiddler's fu-- about a star and a flag, LOL pointed out I got pulled away by people coming over it was not my intention to leave it without comment. Again go to the 1:03 mark and just listen to the angry old man go off on a tirade. Or listen to the man's question/comment about the black community being disappointed right before that, then Joe goes off. It actually made me feel bad for the participants, and one of them was Al Sharpton. You got to really step in it for me to give a crap about Al Sharpton

And yes while there was some babbling lunacy to Trump, there seems to be something deeper and disconnected with Biden.

Why feel bad for the participants? They’re consenting adults who voted for stinky after careful and insightful consideration. America! May your star burn brightly on your journey to the promised land.
Remember. Remember.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join