It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hierarchy and Sin Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who participated in my previous thread! I appreciate the comments, they were quite insightful.

------------

How do we deal with the fact that those on the top of the hierarchy will tend to dehumanize those below them and use their authority to drain those below them of resources?

It turns out that nature has already found a way to deal with this phenomenon. The ones on the bottom of the hierarchy are more numerous than those on top, and their numbers are what keep those on top in check. One must remember that those on top are also relying on those below them for survival.

The King is like a farmer who relies on the wheat he farms for his survival. If a fire starts in the fields, and the wheat farmer disrespects the fields and does not care, the fire will continue to grow. Eventually, the farmer’s own house will burn down.

This is the ultimate end for a hierarchy in which the Kings are not wise but narcissists. However, what if the King is a narcissist? How does nature deal with the fact that the King of a hierarchy is too inept to govern?

That is where numbers come in. Scientists recently conducted a study in which they observed a flock of birds feeding on the riverbed. They watched every fighting match between birds and ranked them on a hierarchy. Those at the top, the alphas, would monopolize the prime feeding grounds. But if this were affecting the others to their detriment, the rest of the flock would purposefully move to a new location to screw over the alphas. The alphas must move with the others because they are a society, and the alphas rely on the others for their protection.

In America today, Donald Trump is a narcissist king. He is trying to sabotage the very Democracy that has been put in place to keep his kind from ruling. That Democratic model follows naturally from nature and is of a higher form of government than archaic Monarchies.

Even the King benefits from living in a society of a higher frequency, as the King, no matter how perfect he thinks he is, still lives in society itself. A corrupt King will only destroy the society he lives in and make his own life worse in the process, all while blaming others, and never learning the lessons he needs to improve his own life.

In addition to that, if reincarnation exists, the King will be reincarnated in a world he has destroyed, and the probabilities of being so lucky a second time around to be placed at the top of the hierarchy are worth considering – they are quite low.
edit on 24amThu, 24 Dec 2020 09:18:18 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
And what do they do with the sick and sinful birds? You know the ones that bleed from the eyes, and the ones that jump from nest to nest, being mounted by the elite males and being promoted as an elite bird due to sexual acts and favors.

See, the thing is ( not the bird god thing), everyone is watching that sloppy dirty bird, because they know from its past behavior, what it does when it is put above the other birds. It is a one trick bird. And its trick is turd. And that is the true trick you get from a turd burd.

The End

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
And what do they do with the sick and sinful birds? You know the ones that bleed from the eyes, and the ones that jump from nest to nest, being mounted by the elite males and being promoted as an elite bird due to sexual acts and favors.

See, the thing is ( not the bird god thing), everyone is watching that sloppy dirty bird, because they know from its past behavior, what it does when it is put above the other birds. It is a one trick bird. And its trick is turd. And that is the true trick you get from a turd burd.

The End

But the question is...is it sinful to worship a "turd burd" as the chosen one? Like so many do....

The Beginning...
edit on 24-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

The End

Interesting! It took me a minute to grasp what you were saying. I might have to write a whole other post about them.

One doesn't have to believe in religion to fall prey to the type of sin I'm talking about. The corrupt King will ruin his own life himself. Whatever happened to Hitler's lover? I think they both committed suicide, if I remember right... sounds classy.
edit on 24amThu, 24 Dec 2020 11:06:16 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join