It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the vaccines fail?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: EvilAxis

mRNA technology holds great promise. For disease immunity as well as autoimmune and other genetic disorders.

Agreed. If the mRNA vaccines prove their worth, the technology should advance rapidly.

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
...do we just take another vaccine every time a new virus comes along even if most people barely feel the symptoms? Where does it end? ...At some point we need to let our immune systems do their job.

Every time a new virus comes along and you feel mild symptoms your immune system is doing its job. The same applies when you take a vaccine. The only difference is that the vaccine has been made to be harmless whereas the virus hasn't.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Misgivings about a novel vaccine that has been developed with unprecedented speed is understandable, at first at least.

But if these vaccines are deliberately contrived to be harmful we must assume that medical companies and research teams around the globe are not competing to develop the best vaccine, but are in fact secretly conspiring to produce a harmful product.

Who is coordinating all this? How? To what specific end? I'm not averse to conspiracy theory, but all I hear is paranoia. I've heard little coherent theory and no evidence to back it up.
edit on 25-12-2020 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
They don’t know how long immunity from the vaccine will last for as it’s only been tested for a very short time.

a reply to: Galacticsun

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
They don’t know how long immunity from the vaccine will last for as it’s only been tested for a very short time.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

What if the vaccines fail?

Indeed : to have that answer : perhaps we would need to know the intentions, behind all, or some of the various 200 vaccines currently being researched.

Seems to me though, that vaccines might be some kind of sacred-cow, to the vax peddlers, governments, NGOs, and other defenders of mass-vax programs.

Have folks been able to criticize vaccines in the last 30 years, without a massive pushback ?
It's like they can't even be discussed, because : polio !!
So therefore : all vaccines are pure and wonderful !!

Attempted discussions were snuffed-out, by 'experts' and 'authorities'...

Or does anyone have experiences, of adult exchanges, on the plusses vs the minuses of some vaccines ?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

Everything about these vaccines is guess work.

Novel virus. Novel vaccine.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Do you want me to to give a false truth or do you want a real answer?

Ummm? Not sure what to make of your question. Your first post gave me the impression you'd taken the COVID vaccine and experienced side effects. Is this not true? I'm not into role playing or games, so if what you originally wrote isn't factual, count me out.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
We’re all going to refuse the vaccine except a small percentage. They lost and moved with poor timing, too many see what’s happening, sorry bill I’m not getting any of your shots.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If you get COVID just take ivermectin

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
More side effects from Trumps Vax:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Chance321

I had it and got VERY sick as in lost almost 1/4 of my weight.
I have gained most back though. Bit if this vaccine or RNA sequence alters you may possibly face some lone long term affects possibly.
I can't taste spice anymore and always smell popcorn!
Other than that I do get a little nauseous at time for a very short while.
So I would imagine that those will be constant for some time if you take the vaccine at first.
After getting it and then getting over it and I was actually able speak correctly so I could ask questions and that is what my doctor said may happen with a small percentage of receipt of takers at first. Kinda like getting a flu shot.
Also I never took a shot I just had questions about the vaccines that would've been available for testing at that time.

I see that you stopped telling people that you had it twice.

😂👌

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join