It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herd Immunity Definition Change

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It look`s like the definition of herd immunity has seen some changes , at least in WHO . It is strange as the definition has been about the same for many decades i think. If i remember right, they also changed the definition of pandemic at WHO not long ago, so this seem look`s like modus operandi for them ? Change the definitions , which suit their agenda & business models.

The left version is about the same as in Wikipedia, and the right versions from WHO website .

Herd immunity Wikipedia

Herd immunity World Health Organization

Only vaccination can give herd immunity according to WHO, and not previous infection ...quite strange view to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
So they've taken out the "previous infections" bit, interesting.

We all know by now they can't be trusted, like the CDC etc. Nice catch 👍🏼

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

It look`s like the definition of herd immunity has seen some changes , at least in WHO . It is strange as the definition has been about the same for many decades i think. If i remember right, they also changed the definition of pandemic at WHO not long ago, so this seem look`s like modus operandi for them ? Change the definitions , which suit their agenda & business models.

The left version is about the same as in Wikipedia, and the right versions from WHO website .

Herd immunity Wikipedia

Herd immunity World Health Organization

Only vaccination can give herd immunity according to WHO, and not previous infection ...quite strange view to me.

Paragraph 3 of the WHO version states you get anti bodies from being exposed to the disease.

edit on 24-12-2020 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Paragraph 2 states that

“Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not exposing them to it”

Traditional vaccines works by giving you a weakened or inactive amount of a virus so your body develops an immune response to it. Effectively exposing you to a virus, so the above statement is false.

Also we all know herd immunity is achieved when enough people have been exposed to a virus. The who’s bias is obvious as is yours.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Because we have proven to them that we will believe and comply to any infectious micro droplet that spews forth from their mouths.

Thinking for yourself, or thinking at all, for that matter, is disloyal, and soon to be illegal. It is already shun worthy for some.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Oh did I mention 1984?

If you have never read that book, you should

If you have and liked it, you should try ‘We’ Yevgeny Zamyatin.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The reason it's called "herd" immunity is that it was derived from discussing viruses among herd animals previous to vaccinations. Herd Immunity originally was because a virus ran through the population so the herd had immunity, it never had anything to do with a vaccine till the PC world got involved. As the OP is stating any other designation is bull #

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Yes, they are rewriting biology facts with "creative" way....way that suit the agenda and Bill Gates & vaccines . How can anyone in World believe WHO .

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think, therefore I am
or , I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am

if i can not think, then it`s not clear do i exist

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And we continue to see the dangers with digital information. It can and now is changed to conform with the preferred version.

The memory hole from 1984's Ministry of Truth is real.

This is why you master knowledge for yourself instead of relying on your iPhone to always look it up. You never know if what you look up today was the same as what you looked up two days ago.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

same tactic used by most if not all progressive, leftist, elitist, worlders.

redefine a term that has been used for who knows how long to suit their wants and needs and pretend it has always been so.

bastards.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Yeeh i am sure those are good books.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I noticed that they have accelerated the proces quite a lot in last 2 years or so....and during 2020 search engines like google really speed up algorithmics that hide the real truth, and same time gives the fake truth...lies.

Memory hole at work.

Old paper book`s are handy , before it will be crime to own them .

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yes, this could be good subject for someone make own topic in ATS, name all knows redefined terms etc they have done

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just noticed that American Institute for Economic Research also writed about this same thing :

WHO Deletes Naturally Acquired Immunity from Its Website

Maybe you have some sense that something fishy is going on? Same. If it’s not one thing, it’s another.

Coronavirus lived on surfaces until it didn’t. Masks didn’t work until they did, then they did not. There is asymptomatic transmission, except there isn’t. Lockdowns work to control the virus except they do not. All these people are sick without symptoms until, whoops, PCR tests are wildly inaccurate because they were never intended to be diagnostic tools. Everyone is in danger of the virus except they aren’t. It spreads in schools except it doesn’t.

On it goes. Daily. It’s no wonder that so many people have stopped believing anything that “public health authorities” say. In combination with governors and other autocrats doing their bidding, they set out to take away freedom and human rights and expected us to thank them for saving our lives. At some point this year (for me it was March 12) life began feeling like a dystopian novel of your choice.

Well, now I have another piece of evidence to add to the mile-high pile of fishy mess. The World Health Organization, for reasons unknown, has suddenly changed its definition of a core conception of immunology: herd immunity. Its discovery was one of the major achievements of 20th century science, gradually emerging in the 1920s and then becoming ever more refined throughout the 20th century.

Crazy times we live eh..

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Quite right

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The Ministry of Truth has spoken. Herd immunity can be delivered only by Big Pharma. Mother Nature has nothing to do with it.

Merry Christmas to all here at ATS!!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

When BawJaws started talking about herd immunity earlier this year I looked into it and as far as I could see herd Immunity only really works alongside a working vaccination program. This is not a new definition.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

When BawJaws started talking about herd immunity earlier this year I looked into it and as far as I could see herd Immunity only really works alongside a working vaccination program. This is not a new definition.

If herd immunity only works with vaccines, the human race would never have survived to the creation of them.

Because let's be honest, so many of the serious diseases you had a high chance of dying from you could not have survived if you kept getting them over and over again.
edit on 24-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join