It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we allowed to leave Milk and Cookies for Santa or...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Are we allowed to leave Milk and Cookies for Santa or... Is that considered 'Indoor Dining' now?

I'm asking for a Friend.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!
edit on 23-12-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Chimney-side pickup only

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Are we allowed to leave Milk and Cookies for Santa or... Is that considered 'Indoor Dining' now?

I'm asking for a Friend.

Erm...

Milk is white and it represents bovine slavery, institutional animal abuse and white supremacy.

The cookies are either manufactured by slave child labor in China or made in America by under-represented non-union people with a degree in transgender deformities that are the working poor for some reason.

Milk and cookies is actually worse than Hitler.

Shame on you for wanting to give a man (obviously a Pedo) that spies on our children every day, makes lists of what they do and employs elven slave labor to make things that he delivers by breaking into your home once a year a free meal!

Santa... Satan? Just move one letter. He even wears red!!!

edit on 24-12-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I'm asking for a Friend.

Tell them not to worry because Santa wears a mask and does in fact practice social distancing when Uncle Drunk is passed out on the living room floor.

But what if when Santa comes in and Uncle Drunk is using the tree for what he thought was the 7 Eleven urinal?

Asking for a friend....

Merry Christmas! 🎄

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There isn't supposed to be anyone in the room when Santa comes or he won't come. So just make sure to spray lysol or pinesol all over the place before and after he comes. Both are now approved to say that they kill covid....they always killed covid, but there was no evidence they did so no evidence means it isn't real.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

edit on 24-12-2020 by Onlyyouknow because: Nvm

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Didn't santa get his covid shot? I believe so... www.google.com...=amp

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Oh, right. Elf that!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I heard someone trying to break into my house. Oooops. Sorry Santa.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc
Santa Claus may collect food (his beard is sufficiently masking), but he gets fined every time somebody kisses him.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
my friend recommends a doob & a beer

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm asking for a Friend.

Erm...

Milk is white and it represents bovine slavery, institutional animal abuse and white supremacy.

The cookies are either manufactured by slave child labor in China or made in America by under-represented non-union people with a degree in transgender deformities that are the working poor for some reason.

Shame on you for wanting to give a man (obviously a Pedo) that spies on our children every day, makes lists of what they do and employs elven slave labor to make things that he delivers by breaking into your home once a year a free meal!

Santa... Satan? Just move one letter. He even wears red!!!

"High fly ball to left field! It's going... It's going... It's GONE!! That bay-bee is OUTTA' HERE, folks!!"

edit on 12/24/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Now, I thought Dr. Fauci himself said that he personally vaccinated Santa against the COVIDs, so it should all be good. If I get up at midnight and kiss Santa, I should be fine.

Additionally, since we chose this year to patronize our local small business to provide/poison Santa with a couple of peanut butter cookies and an eggnog pastry (normally bake, but our family Christmas isn't until next weekend, so next week is baking week), we may be getting lumps of coal in our stocking although I have not heard ... has Santa switched to some sort of eco-friendly alternative to coal? What would that be? Perhaps we'll be getting composted reindeer dung or something.

At any rate ...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

we may be getting lumps of coal in our stocking although I have not heard ... has Santa switched to some sort of eco-friendly alternative to coal? What would that be? Perhaps we'll be getting composted reindeer dung or something.

No, you're getting a depleted non-rechargable Lithium Ion battery with a Hazmat warning label and a bunch of California Proposition 65 stickers all over it! The greenies are all trying to ditch their worn out green initiative stuff on others to dispose of.

top topics

join