It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Examples of the Vetoed Combo-Bill that will cost you Billions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Rand Paul (Senator from Kentucky) has pointed out a few wonderful items in the "Stimulus/Omnibus" combo bill that Trump has vetoed and Congress may over ride the Veto.

Lots of Pork Barrel Bullshiest spending super special interest campaign kickback back scratching quid pro quo style legislation.

A couple outstanding ultra scientific and infrastructure necessities .....

Spray alcoholic rats with bobcat urine😆

Lizards walking on treadmills, and eating ground-up insects😆

Paul points out some wastes from other bills that passed.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) released his annual report this week detailing government waste in honor of the parody holiday “Festivus,” highlighting over $54 billion in taxpayer dollars spent on items including a study examining eating ground-up bugs, spraying alcoholic rats with bobcat urine, and walking lizards on a treadmill.

“Good morning and Happy #Festivus. Today we will air some more grievances in the holiday tradition!” Paul said in a lengthy Wednesday tweetstorm, highlighting various ways the government has wasted millions of taxpayer dollars over the last year alone:

Rand Paul Releases ‘Festivus’ List of Grievances Detailing $54B in Government Waste

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm getting a $17 social security increase next month of which Blue Cross Blue Shield is going up $11 of that $17. I don't know what I will buy with that extra $6.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I'm getting a $17 social security increase next month of which Blue Cross Blue Shield is going up $11 of that $17. I don't know what I will buy with that extra $6.

How about most of a cup of coffee from commie Starbucks.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

A gallon of gasoline....I know, just wait a couple months.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Get a set of assorted colors sharpie pens 😃🔗

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Crickets are 11 cents ea. an feeder fish .20
It'll be like the worlds most "contained" BBQ???

Know the feeling tho...got a minuscule pay raise an it covers 1/4 of the healthcare I pay for but can't afford to use.
Merry Christmas!!!

(sarcasm off)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

I don't do commi-coffee. If it's not made by me or my sister, I don't drink it. Oh, by the way, I drink it straight black.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

I don't do commi-coffee. If it's not made by me or my sister, I don't drink it. Oh, by the way, I drink it straight black.

I knew there was something I liked about you.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
All of those ridiculous programs where they will send money for are fake, maybe all or most fake. The money gets there and the mostly democrats on the receiving end of the money funnel and launder it right back to their campaign funds and other places.

How to you think Pelosi got to be able to afford 60,000 dollar freezers full of 15 dollar pint sized gourmet ice cream?

With these kinds of bills.

What they really deserve is the death penalty.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Wow, you should be happy. After part B we are only getting a twelve dollar increase. I read months ago that since Seniors got the stimulus check, it essentually covered most of the cost of living increase we were to get. Prices went up a lot for four or five months and some stuff has not come down. I really did not expect to get a cent.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

At a dollar store, you could get 6 items.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

5 items. Sales tax here is around 11%.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

This is the most corrupt government in the Western Hemisphere.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Pakistan, a country of 200 million people, gets 20 million dollars.

Israel, a country of 9 million, gets 500 million dollars, in addition to the 8 billion dollars they got normally.

Nothing out of the ordinary there, no sir.

top topics

join