It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter To My Congresman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Gnawledge
So, accepting the electoral results and asking the nation to come together is cause for rebuke?

Because he "abandoned" Trump? If Trump had any legal standing to challenge this election whatsoever, he's already tried it all and failed. He lost, get over it. Like your Congressman rightly did.

Do you seriously think for one moment that "the nation is going to come together" under a Biden/Harris administration?

No, I don't. Trump divided this nation possibly beyond repair. But a hope for unity you consider a bad thing?

I think maybe you need to rethink your idea of civic duty, not I.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Did you get over it in 2016? You may have but it's obvious multitudes did not.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So, accepting the electoral results and asking the nation to come together is cause for rebuke?

Because he "abandoned" Trump? If Trump had any legal standing to challenge this election whatsoever, he's already tried it all and failed. He lost, get over it. Like your Congressman rightly did.

He didn't just abandon Trump. He abandoned this nation and it's constitution.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am not a violent person.... but I do know how to peacefully protest.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Trump and his supporters are calling to override the will of the People as expressed in the Electoral College and threatening sedition to install a wannabe tyrant.

It failed, and we can all celebrate the strength of our Constitution and the honorability of people of both parties.
edit on 23-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Sometimes it is lonely but I travel the path of my choosing.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Be careful, after four years of a burgeoning police state, peaceful protests tend to be demonized by the statists.

Also, what does a peaceful protest have to do with your Representatives home address? That's no protest, that's harrassment.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sir, that is an most excellent idea.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

How so? And there was nothing to "get over" in 2016 that was a lose/lose.

Unless you mean abandoning Trump is the equivalent of abandoning the nation and the constitution. I'd say abandoning Trump is embracing the country and it's constitution at this point.
edit on 12232020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sir, that is an most excellent idea.

Make sure you use lots of adjectives and colorful metaphors. Paragraphs are optional and not suggested.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Trump didn't start this. Richard Nixon sent Henry Kissenger to China to try to open trade to and with them. George H W Bush initiated negotiations with China and other nations to implement NAFTA and it was ratified under Clinton. Since Clinton presented China with the coveted title of Most Favored Trading Nation, China has been steeling us blind and building itself into a global super-power ever since.

Actually, the decline of this nation started on The Meeting at Jekyll Island, A secret gathering at a secluded island off the coast of Georgia in 1910 laid the foundations for the Federal Reserve System.
www.federalreservehistory.org...

The 16th a 17th amendments needs repealed

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Do you seriously think for one moment that "the nation is going to come together" under a Biden/Harris administration?

No, I don't. Trump divided this nation possibly beyond repair. But a hope for unity you consider a bad thing?

You're so full of doo doo, the division started long before Trump and accelerated under Obama. Trump exposed the frauds, people like Westerman.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You still believe that crap, Or are you stupid?

Also, what does a peaceful protest have to do with your Representatives home address? That's no protest, that's harrassment.

You don't have to prove my point for me.
edit on 23-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Just keep your blood pressure low so you don't blow out that aneurysm.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'll send it registered mail so he will have to sign for it.

Would sending it by courier be better?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You still believe that crap, Or are you stupid?

You don't have to prove my point for me.

... sorry to hear that the Constitution and rule-of-law is crap to you.

As far as stupid goes? LOL.

edit on 23-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

You're so full of doo doo, the division started long before Trump and accelerated under Obama. Trump exposed the frauds, people like Westerman.

Division is old as America.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You are definitely the average run of the mill opposition around here.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Trump started a trade war that has furthered their interests and weakened ours.

He traded endorsement of the One China policy for trademarks for his business.

And he owes the Bank of China 211 million in a couple years.

Don't try to pretend that Trump doesn't have any of the stink of Chinese collaboration on him.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Trump didn’t divide this nation, you America hating Leftists did.
No wonder we have a toilet paper shortage, you guys have been so butthurt the last 4 years, your A-holes are the size of the Holland tunnel.
Your boy Biden will fix things though eh?
Delusions as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join