It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left’s Most Naïve Cynics Have Turned on AOC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well this is my one and done for today as I have to get back to work. Anyway, on the heels of the Omar comment against AOC out comes this article. Its cute to see how INTEL controls the narrative here in the USA. Then again shes the one who wants ICE to be put on ice. Right? Plus, they keep attacking both the Queen and the other guy who never held a real day job. Yes, Pelosi and Schumer.

There are some very good issues brought up in this article. But in the end we, regardless of our wealth or "poorness" as a people we need to behave.

Since childhood neither of the two could ever control their potty mouths. Now the Chickens have come back home to roost. AOC, it sounds like a permanent Time Out for you as the USA needs moderates to run it, even if they prefer Chinese food.

Well paybacks a beach isn't it. I am sure Nancy Pelosi wants out and AOC ruined her retirement plans several year ago. I mean Justice Democrats for Criminals, Drug Dealers and other bad dudes, right?

So here we go. "Most Naive Cynics" ? It starts from the mash pit of the gutters on up. It always starts like that just like most bands get there start. From the low of the low pits. Oh well. This could be fun as AOC like Trump puts too much faith in their followers. He in his "deplorable" so called patriots and she in her "Twitter" followers.

Both of them haven't learned that in the USA, when the going gets tough there's no one around. They all run or "fade" away. Its almost always been that way.

The Left’s Most Naïve Cynics Have Turned on AOC
edit on 23-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 23-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The left always eats their own, Cultural Revolution style. It's their eternal downfall.

The right usually falls by becoming rigid and brittle and getting toppled from outside.

Both ideologies have their signature styles of fail.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have a feeling that the Democratic party will eventually divide into two separate parties. My feeling is the same of the Republican party.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Careful. It could be another feigned outrage red herring to fool people and keep them domicile 😎

They're using every old trick from every book they can read 😎

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When AOC is a far-right dirtbag in their eyes...we are all beyond redemption and will hunted down and slaughtered wholesale.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

When it comes to policy, etc...i can find little that I can agree with AOC on.

But when it comes to some of her criticism of the establishment...she is speaking my language. In particular her criticism of the $600. Im not one of those "get on the gubmint teat" kind of guys. But the economic strife we have today is a direct result of politics and political decisions. Its not market forces or anything like that. People didn't try their luck and strike out. This was the government killing business. And now they want to push cash into business. But not all businesses...just industries and areas they get kicked back from.

This isn't an environment where trickle down is going to solve the problems. The problem isn't that we don't have enough cash in the system or enough value in the markets. Those things are all there. The problem is business cannot survive without customers, and customers have been forced out of work because of politics. This is an instance that money needs to be only injected into the pockets of consumers, and let trickle up economics do its job. Compared to most im in pretty good shape. Im struggling to make ends meet, but bills get paid. That $600 wouldn't even make a blip. $2000 really won't either. And while the ends are being met...my credit is destroyed and i don't know if i will ever be able to repair it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The difference between Pelosi and Cortez.

Pelosi is death by a thousand cuts.

Cortez wants to cut our heads off in a single blow.

Either way.

Dumb and Dumber.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Breaking..Iran is attempting to turn a lot of Americans against our elected officials.

mobile.twitter.com...

They are a few years late to the party. Congressional approval rating has been 15% or lower for a long time.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

But when it comes to some of her criticism of the establishment...she is speaking my language
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But she still voted with the establishment to approve the bill! Where I come from she is speaking from both sides of her mouth. Her disagreements signals to me that she protests too much. AOC has not had a good week, I feel like she is just covering her behind after rep. Omar criticized her getting the vaccine. That wasn't good optics and by interjecting herself into the discussion on the stimulus she is vying for some good optics.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
IIRC she recently suggested that Pelosi 'has to go'

now she's on the naughty list

USA would be better off without both of them. imho.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Pelosi is death by a thousand cuts.

Cortez wants to cut our heads off in a single blow.

Pelosi is a death by a thousand cuts, mastered over decades in Congress

AOC thinks she can just walk up to the front of the room and have it happen.

AOC still needs to learn that navigating Congress isn't like playing beer pong. Whether AOC remains in Congress long enough to learn will have to be seen... I wouldn't put it past Nancy to pull the rug from under AOC and let her seat go Republican, just because Nancy can.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

i guess getting the employee of the month award from goya turned all her supporters against her.
she marked as a traitor now.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

And...it's quite possible that both of those new parties will combine into a single party. Likely the centrists from both the right and the left because there's not much difference between them now. Only problem/challenge then is, it would make it a lot more difficult to get an electoral majority. The real question then would be how the RNC and DNC choose their loyalties.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

AOC's handlers and she are too high on the food chain. They DON'T eat noodles. They eat STEAK; Filet Mignon.

Latinos love Goya. I used to think it was a New York thing but once I moved to Georgia and now South Carolina; Goya, is considered a premier Latino - Mexican food in the supermarkets. They are NOT located in the "pasta" aisle but rather in the "International" food aisle in the Mexican- Hispanic- Latino foods.

edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Well I do know based on many articles that she cheated the waitresses out of the bar tips back in her bar days. Plus she never cleaned a toilet in her life based on how she speaks about it. Heck, I am still cleaning toilets and I am way older than AOC.

She does look great in her adult film ventures. She complained about them but never denied same so they must be real as she could sue all those who have them posted.

So, post Congress she does have options.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Agree with all you said. However, she along with Trump are too playground bombastic with their comments and in particular, their potty mouths.

In brief they get in their own way and torpedo themselves.

As a executive in business, all of Wall Street would have killed themselves over AOC. You kidding me. A pretty Latino female with smarts and dual degrees from Boston University. They would even pay her 100% for her Masters MBA and place her in their Managerial Fast track program.

SPECIFICALLY TO HIRE HER!

They didn't is telling as something was off!. Either her potty mouth or basically that she never took here tests in school. Me thinks both of the above.

Or.............................................. They knew about her adult film past and chose to move on.

Her race card bait stuff is old smelly bait. Its untrue. Especially in her case.
edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: another

edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: and another

edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

new topics

top topics

join