It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I already expect that I'll need proof of vaccination to fly overseas. I'll be getting the vaccine after summer, if no serious delayed side effects are seen by then. I really don't think that the U.S. government is going to be behind any mandatory vaccinations. It'll be private businesses making it mandatory at your risk of losing employment or place to live in some cases. Once the vaccine is approved for children, state or local governments will also likely say the kids have to be vaccinated to go to school.

edit on 23 12 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I suppose if they require this vaccine to go out in public and being I had two severe reactions out of two to the flu vaccine I will still be required to take it eventually or be quarantined to my own property even though I should not be able to get it from others that are taking the vaccine....oh wait, they still get the virus but only have a very mild version with a one or two day transmission window...so I guess I will be saving megabucks by not going out and blowing money everywhere.

I suppose I could move to Yap and watch all the topless girls walk around while sitting on the beach fishing.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: olaru12

I already expect that I'll need proof of vaccination to fly overseas. I'll be getting the vaccine after summer, if no serious delayed side effects are seen by then. I really don't think that the U.S. government is going to be behind any mandatory vaccinations. It'll be private businesses making it mandatory at your risk of losing employment or place to live in some cases. Once the vaccine is approved for children, state or local governments will also likely say the kids have to be vaccinated to go to school.

You called it...

It looks like employers can require the vaccination with a few exceptions.

www.cbsnews.com...

theconversation.com...

edit on 23-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I am 70 yesterday and I won't take it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Vaccines have no future....they never did....there is no such thing as we have been taught.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

The common cold is a strain of corona virus. We've always been told you could not make a vaccine for the common cold. Why is this one different? Or has that always been a lie because it was more profitable to endlessly treat the symptoms of the cold rather than create a vaccine?

In my age range I have a 99.98 percent chance of surviving commievirus19. Why the hell would I want to take a new vaccine?

No thanks, Mr. Gates.

Now you get it....this is a very very OLDE LIE.....not a novel one at all.
edit on 23-12-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Very important and disturbing video mate - thanks for posting it.

The unknown effects on human fertility due to the vaccine producing antibodies against syncythin-homologous proteins (which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals) really does seem to fit snugly with certain pseudoscientific eugenic ideologies.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Goes hand-in-hand with the disturbing trend of immunodeficiencies plaguing human health over the past 30 years. Another New Normal? Do we even blink when a kid is born with an autism spectrum disorder?

Glad you enjoyed the video. I have always enjoyed sharing the boards with you.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So they said it couldn’t be done, but you say they just lacked the will? It was never that tech couldn’t do it you say?

a reply to: ketsuko

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join