It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California is epicenter of COVID-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Gosh, what was the most populous State again?

California?

Ah, mystery solved.

(Spoiler alert, look at percentage of population infected if you want to know the "epicenter.")

North Dakota?

www.beckershospitalreview.com...

Well, I'd call North Dakota a hotspot ... but you can call it the epicenter if that makes sense.

I agree North Dakota isn't important enough to call the "EPICENTER" ... Who's going to get scared over North Dakota, most Americans probably can't even find it on a map ... and how many New York Times Editors live in North Dakota?

North Dakotans are also Americans. They are as important as the rest of us.

I hope luck falls in their favor.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

In tiny print at the bottom it says COVID Tracking Project. The chart itself might have been created by the twitter user, but the data came from there.

edit on 23-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

California?

Ah, mystery solved.

(Spoiler alert, look at percentage of population infected if you want to know the "epicenter.")

North Dakota?

www.beckershospitalreview.com...

Well, I'd call North Dakota a hotspot ... but you can call it the epicenter if that makes sense.

I agree North Dakota isn't important enough to call the "EPICENTER" ... Who's going to get scared over North Dakota, most Americans probably can't even find it on a map ... and how many New York Times Editors live in North Dakota?

North Dakotans are also Americans. They are as important as the rest of us.

I hope luck falls in their favor.

I didn't exactly say they where not Americans; just that they may be the only ones that could find their state on a map. Thats more a knock on our education system then on North Dakota.

Not being there myself at the moment I can't say how they are handling being in the top spot...

I can say that after being in the top spot back in April and with case counts now reaching those April highs New Yorkers are acting like life is back to normal (with chin diapers). Went to target yesterday to let my kids buy their mom a Christmas gift... I'm sure I caught covid with the number of people jammed into that place... took a bath in alcohol when I got out.

... I hope the North Dakotains (is that what they are called?) reach the same point as New York soon.

ETA:

They are called North Dakotans ... i was off by one letter. Dam edition system

www.moving.com...

edit on 23-12-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Meh at this point, it has been learned, this virus is more or less a cold, brings on the same symptom in over 99% of those that get infected by it. It’s getting to the point of hysteria. Just like with the flu, those who have underlining health issues or are old over 70 yrs old need to take vaccines and or stay away from populated environments practice good hygiene take their vitamins etc.

This is what happens with a media using this story to produce views and ad revenue etc. emotional stories sell, deadly pandemics sell. Politicians use it to wield their power, etc.

Most people who are educated and can think for themselves are about fed up with this bullcrap. Now these crazy stories are coming out saying it’s more contagious 🤦‍♂️ So what...

Time for people to grow the eff up now, Disney world is not for real...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

California?

Ah, mystery solved.

Thank you for using your brain on this thread by actually reading into the data and devaluing the currency of bipartisanship.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: Waterglass

They're lying. I'm not buying.

You’re right. It’s Tennessee.

Tennessee is the Number One Hotspot for Coronavirus Transmission in the Entire World

Given the state, and the bassackwards belief that it’s not a big deal that most everyone here in TN has, I doubt anyone will be surprised.

Well some of you who share the same beliefs probably will be.

You make me want to puke.
You are the one who bragged about moving here and opening your bs, non working hemp farm.
Gtfo then.

The pukebag democratic senators just publicly pressured the governor to enforce more lockdowns.
Punishment for Trump votes.
Nobody is fn sick here.
Get lost

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

Dumber than Trump are ye?

I agree with you but so what. Are you "touched"? So you think that you can shut all of this down when those in power have been in charge since; like the 1500's.

Go ahead, get them to stop the bee sheep. Possibly they won't wack you. In fact,here some who were or are simply missing..........................................

Gov ernment files reveal new information about shipment of deadly viruses from Canada to China | CBC News

US axed CDC expert job in China months before outbreak: Reuters

Coronavirus researcher killed in Pennsylvania murder-suicide, police say

Russian scientist working on COVID-19 vaccine plummets to death in St. Petersburg

Right
edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added links

edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: yep

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Wonderful do you have a countermeasure to overturn the MSM reporting? Perception is the choice of INTEL sir and your a mere crayfish in the creek.

You may start by phoning some of those old crustie's who post on Before Its news dot com.

edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: yep

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass A university professor in the UK raises an important point about the new, more contagious SARS-CoV-2 virus variant:

Prof Cath Noakes
Face with medical mask
@CathNoakes
·
41m
"A virus that’s 50% more transmissible could need 50% more ventilation to help control. The risk in a well ventilated building probably remains low, but if your ventilation is lower, chances are it’s no longer enough. Places that were “getting away with it” now need to act."

That quote is from her Twitter account today.

The Sunday 12/27/2020 LATimes has an article about LA County hospitals having still increasing patient admissions with COVID-19. They also make the point that hospital supplies like oxygen and other items are running short across all of Los Angeles county. I'd post the article here, but it is paywalled. CA Governor Newsom announced today at noon (Monday December 28th) that some US Federal health care workers are arriving in California to help out with staffing problems this month in California hospitals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join