It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new strain of covid found in South Africa. Extremely contagious

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Rob808

The common cold does not put people in hospital or kill them.

tell that to AIDS patients with no immune response left.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Oh FFS.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Are you scared of your shadow as well? The fact of the matter is you are going to die some day. It doesn't matter the cause, and a vaccine isn't going to change anyone's fate. I suggest you start getting comfortable with that fact.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Not scared. Thank you for your suggestion. So vaccines don't work? I see.

Kindly go away.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusionfilm

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Isn't this the natural process of a virus?

Maybe so but right now there's over 18000 people in hospital with covid and its rapidly getting worse and almost at April peak levels.

Scary times

in the hospital because they have a fever or cough or flu like symptoms?
or in the hospital because they are literally on death's door?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A year later almost, FACTS have been revealed not reported of course by the msm, proving over 99% of people recover from covid, most just get the sniffles and fatigue, but hysteria and destructions of economies and people’s lives are what we are suppose to do to solve this problem nature has faced us with? 🤦‍♂️ I just wonder how many people passed their evolution test when they were in school.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Not over here it doesn't, thank you.

Believe what you will sir... US is materially more impactful to global stability.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

Depends what you mean by that.

???

Before covid, I would get the seasonal flu. Often. I'm allergic to the vaccine. *shrugs* It is what it is.

But since I knew I was ill, I would avoid people and take care not to infect others. It';s common sense. I never needed government to tell me that.

With covid I have no problem "social distancing", but what government has done ( and deliberately, I might add) was to take any potential vectors, transmitters, spreaders, of the virus and concentrate them in the areas they "deemed" essential.

Like big box stores. Groceries.

This act has actually increased the chance to catch covid.

Use some critical thinking and it's actually makes sense.

Love it when you post, DB. Spot on.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fusionfilm

You are a moron

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

I know but you must admit death is scary to us all though I will never sherk duty to prevent it

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: fusionfilm

Seems Dr. Bill Gates Still has a Hard On for Depopulating the African Continent ..............

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

You think this pandemic is comparable to the common cold? Are you being serious?

I think you have zero understanding of the risk. The common cold does hospitalize and kill people, which you are saying it does not. Why does 80,000 dead a year mean zquat, but double the number and you’re terrified. You think the cold doesn’t kill anybody, you’re the one spreading lies and downplaying. Why? Because the cold is a risk you’ve learned to live with and accept. Covid, you refuse for some reason. That’s on you, don’t make it my issue.

The common cold KILLS 10s of thousands a year. So covid has a higher death number (it’s also not accurate and we all know it). You’re upset about how contagious (not deadly, as I already stated and you ignored the new strain that’s more contagious, may be less deadly it’s un stated and also as a novel new strain unknown, meaning being extra afraid is panic inducing and DUMB. But you want to not think and just say I’m comparing the virus to the cold. You’re an idiot who wants us to live in fear and panic. You spending xmas alone this year?
edit on 25-12-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Oh FFS.
Why are you bothered by that? At risk individuals need to be aware and properly protected...

STOP DENYING THE COMMON COLD KILLS THOUSANDS A YEAR (and you never ever cared, and don’t care about aids)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This whole year has been filled with Covid Falsehoods. My favorite was when CBS aired a clip of an overwhelmed hospital claiming it was the US and it was actually in Italy.

www.foxnews.com...

That showed me that the media would and will hype the pandemic for their own gain.

Nancy Pelosi said it was safe to travel in her February travel to SanFransico

www.google.com...

We all know the story of Nancy and getting her hair styled.

www.google.com...

So the politicians are above the rules they force on the population.

I believe the virus is deadly to people with pre-existing conditions and the elderly but not as deadly to those that are healthy and younger. I’m not saying it doesn’t affect and kill younger people I’m just saying it’s not the majority.

I believe the pandemic was used for political gain, power, influence and money. I believe the media has double downed in it because it sells. People watch to see how many died today. We love dirty laundry.

I believe it’s time to open up the country again. I believe that If you are elderly and immune-compromised you need to take precautions to protect yourself just like during a bad flu season.

I don’t need the government to try and tell me what is good for me. I know what is good for me and how to take care of myself and family.

edit on 25-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
" "With" Covid. Not because of covid."

Go tell that to those 18,000 folk.

How many of those actually don't need to be in the hospital?

How many of those will die, not from COVID, but from iatrogenic or HAI diseases?

Would be interesting to see stats on these numbers - I'll bet those numbers are way way down too (because they were reclassified as COVID).

The plan/scam-demic was a resounding success for tptb...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

You think this pandemic is comparable to the common cold? Are you being serious?

I think you have zero understanding of the risk. The common cold does hospitalize and kill people, which you are saying it does not. Why does 80,000 dead a year mean zquat, but double the number and you’re terrified. You think the cold doesn’t kill anybody, you’re the one spreading lies and downplaying. Why? Because the cold is a risk you’ve learned to live with and accept. Covid, you refuse for some reason. That’s on you, don’t make it my issue.

The common cold KILLS 10s of thousands a year. So covid has a higher death number (it’s also not accurate and we all know it). You’re upset about how contagious (not deadly, as I already stated and you ignored the new strain that’s more contagious, may be less deadly it’s un stated and also as a novel new strain unknown, meaning being extra afraid is panic inducing and DUMB. But you want to not think and just say I’m comparing the virus to the cold. You’re an idiot who wants us to live in fear and panic. You spending xmas alone this year?

Are you confusing the common cold with influenza?

Or just generally confused?
Thanks for calling me an "idiot".
Merry Christmas to you.
Not in fear or panic. Even if you say I am.
Love and peace to you too.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I caught the coof twice this year. The first time it was touch and go where I was close to going to the hospital and probably should have. The second time I only knew I had it from testing. I did feel a little off but would have chalked it up to my work schedule.

I really don't want to get it again.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

edit on 25-12-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Didn't stop Spanish Flu from killing quite a few million people, did it?

It's like refried beans. They didn't cook it right the first time.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You really won’t admit the cold kills 10s of thousands of people (the Google wants to show you flu death when you search for it, part of the new memory hole game). My guess you spent Christmas with your family, very dangerous and hypocritical of you to put them in harms way. You know why I call you dumb (not idiot but I can if you’d like it like that...) you shouldn’t behave like one if it bothers you.

You deny the cold as a risk, won’t admit people die from it in the 10s of thousands each year. (Flu kills even more) but it’s no biggie a normal thing. The new strain of covid might be just as harmless and infectious as the common cold, no info to say yet. Double check our back and forth and you’ll see I’ve been quite on message. You knee jerk like a trained parrot with but fear covid... it’s bad. Wake up.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

edit on 26-12-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join