It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new strain of covid found in South Africa. Extremely contagious

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The attitude of some of you on here is disgusting, do you not realise people are dying? Don't you get it? Not just people with underlying health issues but normal healthy people are as well.

I believe 1 million percent its man-made and a weapon made by China but it still doesn't change the fact people are dying, so I couldn't care less who is controlling who or who designed it.

Get some perspective you morons . So sick and tired of peoples attitudes towards this.

Wonder if you will regret being so edgy when your on a ventilator, yes I know only a small percentage need ventilation but the fact is that people DO end up on them and it COULD be you and before you throw some stupid data at me about how only people with underlying health conditions need ventilation, sorry your wrong, its happening to healthy people as well.
edit on 23-12-2020 by fusionfilm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ooogaboooga oooogaboooga keep hiding in your houses people.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusionfilm
The attitude of some of you on here is disgusting, do you not realise people are dying? Don't you get it? Not just people with underlying health issues but normal healthy people are as well.

I believe 1 million percent its man-made and a weapon made by China but it still doesn't change the fact people are dying, so I couldn't care less who is controlling who or who designed it.

Get some perspective you morons . So sick and tired of peoples attitudes towards this

we lose 8000 people a day in america to all forms of death according to the CDC.1-2 k are health related. its not higher than normal for the US today than yesterday. People die. there is no way to stop it. you cannot save them all so do not even try.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Not hiding in my house here.

68,000 dead here in UK but you carry on with your sneering and snarky comments.

Have you no humanity or decency?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: fusionfilm

Get some perspective you morons . So sick and tired of peoples attitudes towards this

we lose 8000 people a day in america to all forms of death according to the CDC.1-2 k are health related. its not higher than normal for the US today than yesterday. People die. there is no way to stop it. you cannot save them all so do not even try.

Some of us are gonna try.

link   

Yeah sure there is

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Its because they like being edgy behind their computer screens. Bet these are the same assholes that hoarded toilet paper during lockdown.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reduce that by 20-30 percent misdiagnosed cases of having covid VS those deaths due to strictly covid.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: fusionfilm
People like me didn't even have a lockdown. And our stores didn't have retarded TP shortages either. People kept on living life like normal. Even importing third worlders for the lobster season as usual to keep the lobster factory wages #.

edit on Wed, 23 Dec 2020 11:25:33 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reduce that by 20-30 percent misdiagnosed cases of having covid VS those deaths due to strictly covid.

What does it matter if covid is directly the cause or not??? Covid is causing such shortness of breath in people that they are having heart attacks.

In my opinion that's still dying due to covid whether its directly or not, covid is the root cause. Stop trying to be clever. I seriously hope you don't end up with this or any of your loved ones end up becoming one of those statistics mate

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Yeah sure there is

Because you say so? Some random guy (org gal or whatever) behind a keyboard?

You know different?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Personally I am a realist. People are going to die. regardless. You will die,I will die as well. Not living your life because of a maybe or could be is wasteful and disrespectful of those who came before you. Use your brain and live while you can.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Look! Someone being "edgy" behind their computers screen. Just what we all need right now.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

edit on 23-12-2020 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Yeah sure there is

Because you say so? Some random guy (org gal or whatever) behind a keyboard?

You know different?

Yep

Because the government says so though right?

You’re being lied to

I’m not

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Didn't stop Spanish Flu from killing quite a few million people, did it?

Most people died of bacterial pneumonia back then rather than the flu itself, like most die of pneumonia now during covid. Masks perpetuated the infections to mad numbers.
We are nowhere near anything as devastating yet.
You go by 'cases' I go by actual deaths, which throughout 2020 were bad but not worse than during other bad flu seasons.

You have two choices, at one point you either reflect on all available data and come to the realisation that people die and will always die of some sort of flu and you start living again or you lock yourself away and become a little scared mouse, never to be free again, because you can't get rid of any flu by hiding from it. That's not how nature works.

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If you’re not afraid then what’s the deal?
Gullibility?

link   

I DO have it,and its not bothering me anymore. i got till the 26th then my quarantines over.Feeling much better.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Personally I am a realist. People are going to die. regardless. You will die,I will die as well. Not living your life because of a maybe or could be is wasteful and disrespectful of those who came before you. Use your brain and live while you can.

You mean do what you like and sod elderly and vulnerable coffin Dodgers?

What a nice philosophy you have there.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Look! Someone being "edgy" behind their computers screen. Just what we all need right now.

One mans edgy is another mans statistician. I do not believe your numbers,same as i do not believe ours,because they were caught inflating them.
edit on 20000000ppam by yuppa because: oops

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join