It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day of Reckoning Biden American car companies move auto factories to China be sold in USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: musicismagic
Expect Biden to up the employment for the Chinese people. How high is the unemployment rate? Taking into account sluggish consumer demand and the lagging services industry, the number of newly unemployed people in China may exceed seventy million, corresponding to a 20.5% unemployment rate.

Remember Biden said we should help China be prosperous . Hey Biden... what about Americans ?
GM has been investing heavily in China, where it is now one of that nation's largest car manufacturers.

What I'm getting at is this: Biden's Administration will allow Chinese made GM cars to be sold in America.

MIM's Street Talk, get ready for it.

And governor Whitmer is letting this be known in a hidden way. No jobs Can't work due to the virus, more shutdowns till the car companies know it is hopeless . all planned out by your anti- American leadership

OK, 1 US companies are doing this all by themselves, not the president, it's called capitalism. And 2, hurrah affordable Chinese cars, I'd take one over an expensive American made bloat wagon suv any day. I love my Chinese phone, TV, and computer. Did you know that apple is mostly made in China these days?

So..., in other words, you're saying "screw you American workers as far as I can buy cheap cool $h!t".

That’s capitalism for ya.

He's supporting China, he is not an investor. He not even care about capitalism.

Capitalism is the reason for most outsourcing. Less outgoings, higher income.

No. That's not Capitalism. That's greed, plain and simple. Capitalism works and greed doesn't. The love of money is the root of all evil.

TCB

Greed and “the love of money” is what makes capitalism.

No, it is not. There used to be a time when companies made a profit and it was enough profit. That is no longer true. Now, they are greedy and want as much profit as they can get. Screw the consumer and the consumables.

Why do they keep shrinking the size of food packages, while raising the prices? Continually. The items keep getting smaller while the price keeps increasing. This is greed.

Why do consumer electronics cost more but don't last as long? Because they keep putting cheaper parts in them, but continually raising the price. All while "outsourcing" to save money on employee wages. This is greed.

Why does a new Cadillac cost $50,000 when it's not even a full-sized car any longer? Nobody makes a true full-sized car anymore. But, you could buy a new Cadillac in the 1970s for under $10,000. And they had a lot more material in them. Full-sized - remember? This is greed.

I could go on and on and you know I could. At least, I assume you're intelligent enough to know that. You are intelligent, right? I thought so.

Capitalism works.

Greed does not.

TCB
edit on 23-12-2020 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a "tense."

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

When does living in luxury transform into the sin of avarice, greed and material gluttony?

Should I be ashamed to want nice things if I work to pay for them.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have a Japanese car, probably three quarters of the parts were made in Japanese owned companies in China though.

And I have a Toyota PU made in Tennessee. Capitalism!!

Toyota makes a great truck!

I think globalism and capitalism are getting blurred a bit here.

Capitalism doesn’t have to undermine the nation it’s practiced in.
edit on 12 23 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

But, you could buy a new Cadillac in the 1970s for under $10,000.

you do realize that 10,000 dollars in 1970 is just about equal 69,000 dollars today right. factor in the cost of materials going up and it works out to be fairly close then and now. also today's vehicles are much more advanced now than they were then.

Value of $10,000 in 1970
edit on 23-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
When people don’t have money to spend, they don’t buy anything. True story.

When you need something and can’t buy it, you make it or trade something to someone who can make it or buy it for you.

Some people don’t have time for that and if they can’t buy it, they will steal it.

If you export all the jobs, no one buys the goods. They might steal them, they might make them...but they won’t buy them.

China will eventually fail by being too successful. The US will succeed by failing, getting rid of the deadwood and starting from scratch.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Biden or not a significant portion of GM garbage is made in china now. Most Buicks. Cadillacs. I have one of the last Enclaves made in Lansing before manufacture shifted to the land of cheap labor and cheaper materials.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

No, it is not. There used to be a time when companies made a profit and it was enough profit. That is no longer true. Now, they are greedy and want as much profit as they can get. Screw the consumer and the consumables

Once a company goes public, maximum profit to shareholders is the primary concern. A private company can operate differently.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Everything you just said is capitalism.

You can call it whatever you like, but it’s still capitalism.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Indictments related to China dealings are getting closer to the Biden crime family!

nypost.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join