It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day of Reckoning Biden American car companies move auto factories to China be sold in USA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Nickn3
For those of you who vote for Biden/Harris enjoy the windfall.

I think biden will lure more industries back to the US than trump ever did.

Remember Harly Davidson moved it's plant to Asia during the trump administration. Whats that tell you?

www.usatoday.com...

btw, I voted for Jo Jorgensen!!

And GM has plants in Mexico.....MMGA...

www.industryweek.com...

Time will tell. Biden was Obama’s VP, the highlight of his building of the economy was Cash for Clunkers.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No.

You all made that perfectly clear with wedding cakes.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

For those of you who vote for Biden/Harris enjoy the windfall.

I think biden will lure more industries back to the US than trump ever did.

Remember Harly Davidson moved it's plant to Asia during the trump administration. Whats that tell you?

www.usatoday.com...

btw, I voted for Jo Jorgensen!!

And GM has plants in Mexico.....MMGA...

www.industryweek.com...

Time will tell. Biden was Obama’s VP, the highlight of his building of the economy was Cash for Clunkers.

Do some research, Obama care was a blessing for the insurance companies and the for profit health care industry.

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense...

www.americanmanufacturing.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No.

I never agreed with that Bull Sh!t!!!

btw, I wouldn't hire you to sweep the goddamn floors in any of my enterprises. Bootlickers need not apply!!
edit on 23-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: musicismagic
Expect Biden to up the employment for the Chinese people. How high is the unemployment rate? Taking into account sluggish consumer demand and the lagging services industry, the number of newly unemployed people in China may exceed seventy million, corresponding to a 20.5% unemployment rate.

Remember Biden said we should help China be prosperous . Hey Biden... what about Americans ?
GM has been investing heavily in China, where it is now one of that nation's largest car manufacturers.

What I'm getting at is this: Biden's Administration will allow Chinese made GM cars to be sold in America.

MIM's Street Talk, get ready for it.

And governor Whitmer is letting this be known in a hidden way. No jobs Can't work due to the virus, more shutdowns till the car companies know it is hopeless . all planned out by your anti- American leadership

OK, 1 US companies are doing this all by themselves, not the president, it's called capitalism. And 2, hurrah affordable Chinese cars, I'd take one over an expensive American made bloat wagon suv any day. I love my Chinese phone, TV, and computer. Did you know that apple is mostly made in China these days?

So..., in other words, you're saying "screw you American workers as far as I can buy cheap cool $h!t".

That’s capitalism for ya.

He's supporting China, he is not an investor. He not even care about capitalism.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Expect Biden to up the employment for the Chinese people. How high is the unemployment rate? Taking into account sluggish consumer demand and the lagging services industry, the number of newly unemployed people in China may exceed seventy million, corresponding to a 20.5% unemployment rate.

Remember Biden said we should help China be prosperous . Hey Biden... what about Americans ?
GM has been investing heavily in China, where it is now one of that nation's largest car manufacturers.

What I'm getting at is this: Biden's Administration will allow Chinese made GM cars to be sold in America.

And governor Whitmer is letting this be known in a hidden way. No jobs Can't work due to the virus, more shutdowns till the car companies know it is hopeless . all planned out by your anti- American leadership

OK, 1 US companies are doing this all by themselves, not the president, it's called capitalism. And 2, hurrah affordable Chinese cars, I'd take one over an expensive American made bloat wagon suv any day. I love my Chinese phone, TV, and computer. Did you know that apple is mostly made in China these days?

So..., in other words, you're saying "screw you American workers as far as I can buy cheap cool $h!t".

He's supporting China, he is not an investor. He not even care about capitalism.

The companies that use China to make more money than if they did if they were “local”?

That’s capitalism.

Capitalism is the reason for most outsourcing. Less outgoings, higher income.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What about the Trump Administration, or the Obama Administration, or the Bush, or Clinton?
All of those presidents have allowed products to be made overseas and shipped here.

Let's not be silly and think this will just be a Biden thing.
We've been getting sold out for at least two/three decades!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have a Japanese car, probably three quarters of the parts were made in Japanese owned companies in China though.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So they learned a lesson from Trump & Ivanka? Make your junk cheaply in slave-labor China and then jack up the prices here at home! It's the Trump (i mean, American) way. So the current true globalist corporatist president who actually does this (and has done it repeatedly) isn't the problem, but but but Biden! MCGA... I mean MAGA!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have a Japanese car, probably three quarters of the parts were made in Japanese owned companies in China though.

And I have a Toyota PU made in Tennessee. Capitalism!!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
So they learned a lesson from Trump & Ivanka? Make your junk cheaply in slave-labor China and then jack up the prices here at home! It's the Trump (i mean, American) way. So the current true globalist corporatist president who actually does this (and has done it repeatedly) isn't the problem, but but but Biden! MCGA... I mean MAGA!

trump banners made in China.

www.businessinsider.com...

www.ft.com...

Ivankas' products....

graziadaily.co.uk...

[
edit on 23-12-2020 by olaru12 because: check it....Brenda

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No.

I never agreed with that Bull Sh!t!!!

btw, I wouldn't hire you to sweep the goddamn floors in any of my enterprises. Bootlickers need not apply!!

Lol, you wouldn't hire him because you don't own any type of business.

You are fake.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

trump banners made in China.

www.ft.com...

Ouch.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That was real mature.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Those are pictures of counterfeit knockoffs and political photoshop smear advertising 🤣

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Facts, reality. Scary stuff

Pro capitalists — as long as “they” control how it’s done.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

My Subaru Forester is the third Japanese vehicle I have owned. I had a sixty seven Honda 305 scrambler in the early seventies and a 93 Polaris four wheeler I inherited in 2003. Everything else was at least assembled in America. I had to have one foreign car before I die. I also have a ford 2600 tractor...made in Brazil if I remember right as a joint venture between Ford and Fiat. So, I guess it is four non American made vehicles....although when I bought the ford tractor I thought it was made in America because it is a Ford.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This thread seems more anti capitalism than anti Biden.

As Aaargh mentioned, companies already do that, regardless of who is president. Remember oreos moving to Mexico?

What are the proposed solutions?

Force/incentivize the companies to manufacture in America?

Either way, I'd rather buy a Japanese car because of the quality. Free markets at work.

The only way you can guarantee manufacturing and jobs to be stable in the American market is by forcing Americans to buy American made products only.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

No. That's not Capitalism. That's greed, plain and simple. Capitalism works and greed doesn't. The love of money is the root of all evil.

TCB

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

No. That's not Capitalism. That's greed, plain and simple. Capitalism works and greed doesn't. The love of money is the root of all evil.

TCB

Greed and “the love of money” is what makes capitalism.

Person 1 buys goods overseas at a reduced rate. Sells to person 2 for more than they paid. Person 1 now has more money.

That’s capitalism.

If person 1 wasn’t greedy or didn’t “love money”, they wouldn’t feel compelled to buy cheap and sell for a profit.
edit on 23122020 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join