It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Workers Turn Down COVID Vaccine: "There's Too Much Mistrust"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
a reply to: Snarl
[...]

My gf said the 3 people on the floor that wanted the vaccine were all very Democrat "the msm always tells us the truth, why would they lie?" Types and are the same ones repeating MSM CNN MSNBC talking points about no election fraud and Trump is evil etc etc.

[...]

So basically either the "conspiracy nutters", are all going to die or the sheople...

I kinda like this vaccine

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
More good news. Fewer and fewer people taking it the sooner I will get the shots.

I am at very high risk and will take the shots, so I can resume a normal life and get rid of the mask.

Don't people understand that the PTB are using you to keep control of you.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
More good news. Fewer and fewer people taking it the sooner I will get the shots.

I am at very high risk and will take the shots, so I can resume a normal life and get rid of the mask.

You're not getting rid of that mask. It's a tax ... and you will keep paying no matter what.

Please don't blame me for what 'they' are doing.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

I don’t think that’s what they’re going to ALLOW you to do. You can do what I do and just not wear one, I refuse and I’m in a extremely high risk bracket.

MYTH: Vaccinated individuals don't have to wear a mask anymore: Dr. Kothary explained this is not the case: mask-wearing, social distancing, proper handwashing, all safety measures the CDC has been saying all along, he believes we should follow.

www.turnto23.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join