It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospital Workers Turn Down COVID Vaccine: "There's Too Much Mistrust"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The big draw back to that is that big Pharma has the money and the lawyers to take us puny ants on, and can keep us so tied up in court for so long that we will be long dead before they reach a decision.

The legal route will only work with the smaller and Mom and Pop businesses, which they are eradicating at the speed of light. Also, smaller businesses are not as likely to go the mandate route.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Lets take a minute to be brutally honest about the current situation in the US.

We are, all of us lied to daily about almost everything.
The COVID numbers being reported are bogus.......cant trust them even if you can make sense of them.
The MSM news is more often than not at best inaccurate, if not just outright lies designed to push propaganda. And worse, everyone knows it so no one trusts anything they hear on the major news outlets.

There's an enormous quantum of weird, BS, conspiracy theories floating around no one can vouch for and are spread as click bait on secondary sources.

The government sources cant be trusted; they proclaim one thing one day, another thing the next.......then there's the confusing claims that make no sense whatsoever. Mostly all BS.

Then of course, there's the lying policiticians, although........nothing new in that.

The level of social trust in the US is at near rock bottom.

This can not possisbly end well.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

But, but, but.... SCIENCE!

Do you mean the certain scientists that will say anything to keep the money flowing? See global warming.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

And it is all about keeping us looking exactly where they want us to look and triggering the select response by pushing our buttons for the desired response.

The more we think we know, the more predictable our responses are, and the more reliable we are at doing the master's bidding.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Time to get a dog named Pavlov.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Time to get a dog named Pavlov.

Cheers

We are the dog named Pavlov.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

"Voof"

Cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Some people might need this vaccine, others will not need it. I am not going to get it, I qualify as not being able to take it because of my bad reaction to the flu vaccine....and it is not egg related at all, I eat lots of eggs.

It is our private choice if we want to trust a vaccine which has had no long term testing to find if there are long term side effects. But if nobody got it, then the rest of us would never find out, so let them be guinea pigs. Even if it does turn out to be good, I still won't take this vaccine, because my immune system overreacts to some of them..
edit on 23-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm not going to get the vaccine because, the flu has been around for centuries, and the flu vaccine has been around for decades and is only 50% effective.
CoVid19 has been around for a year, the vaccine was developed in 6 months and is over 90% effective.
How is this possible if CoVid19 is also deadlier reply to: Snarl

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Dr. Fauci said he waited until the moderna vaccine was available to get his shot.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

"Voof"

Cheers

I think it is time to ask for answers to this question.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: butcherguy

But, but, but.... SCIENCE!

Do you mean the certain scientists that will say anything to keep the money flowing? See global warming.

Exactly.
If the front line workers in a scientific field like healthcare don't want to take it by a two to one margin.... I sure as heck don't want to take it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate works as a nurse in a hospital and tells me that the number of covid patients is increasing so fast that they are really really really really worried. But they don't trust the vaccine so they don't plan to take it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate works as a nurse

You're a nurse?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: DanDanDat
My father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate works as a nurse

You're a nurse?

No, but I did stay at a Holiday In last night.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
They are offering the vaccine first to medical workers and prison staff here in New Mexico. They are offering the vaccine shot next week. My wife just told me like 20 minutes ago one of the Cpt had asked her if she (along with other staff members) would volunteer to take the shot. She told him no. From what she saw, there were more No's than Yes's so far.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is half of the problem K ... the other half: you cannot trust the broadcast media anymore to give useful and timely truthful information, for the most part.

We are all operating in a 'truth vacuum' these days. Sucks.

The media failed first, and the rest has followed, IMHO.

Edited to add: the media failed, or were co-opted ... probably both, as one led to the other. We don't have 'free' media anymore, from an intellectual standpoint, and any attempt at free media gets silenced.

It is no wonder that people don't trust what they hear / are told.
edit on 23-12-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: added some

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is what happens when you turn a disease into a political football. Everything about it quickly becomes a matter of opinion and no one believes anything they hear about it.

Nor should they have ever trusted, as for belief? Facts don’t care how much you want a belief to be true, some beliefs will be incorrect because of facts.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
For the record, I am not looking anywhere and I don't know much of anything because there's practically no sources of valid information.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I’m not getting it. I’ll see how all the guinea pigs do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join