It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Publishes Cringe Guide For ‘Talking To Conspiracy Theorist Relatives’ At Christmas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Lighten up people! It was not an "instruction".

Just shows how certain po faced folk have no sense of humour.

It's Christmas, so Happy Christmas to one and all.

Can't wait to say goodbye to 2020.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm a proud card carrying conspiracy theorist! Or whatever the C_A calls people like me. I consider myself a truth seeker and knowledge spreader.

The commies, traitors, MSM, and MIC despise people like us. Why? Because we are willing to deny ignorance and present the facts that counter their BS propaganda!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

My voice towers over any attempt to shut me up with
that little toy of theirs.( CT) I'm very loud and it scares people.
And they should be scared. Because I always go straight for the
throat with a back burner item no one is expecting and catches
them off guard. In this case it would be something like:

You don't get to speak at all until you can tell me what all
the silence around Ghislaine Maxwell is all about? They arrested
her but the media is so worried about Donald Trump exposing
their wacky silly stupid lying asses. They don't have time for
that conspiracy.

Freaks, weird adolescent childish putrid disgusting cowards.
And they have us over a barrel? The police have to turn on them
or we're all dead. Can I even go to a police department walk inside
and talk to someone about that? Never mind I'm just gonna go down
there tomorrow and see if I can get a few questions answered.
Like how far are you gonna let them go before you do something
about em. At this point it doesn't even matter what is done to get
rid of 'em. Because there are any number acts of war being
perpetrated on the American people as we speak. If they won't
do anything then stand aside and look the other way. Bring them
all to silicon valley and burn it. And burn Hollywood to because
Carlin was right.

edit on 23-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Lighten up people! It was not an "instruction".

No just a nice bit of festive conditioning.

Don't know if you remember it but the FBI released a document last year labelling conspiracy theorists a 'threat' (just ignore Cointelpro and actions like Operation Gladio, Northwood, Ajax, Mockingbird etc..) - there's also this recent 'study' which proclaims that CT's make people 'criminal'.

There's a good book her e about the subject or you can just watch the news.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Sometimes those wacky relatives are right, the UK had to knock 20% off of its covid death numbers this summer when it was revealed that it included people who recovered from covid but died in autowrecks or other accidents at a later date.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Breaking now. BBC, Matt Hancock coming out with a conspiracy theory that the majority of England has a severe spike in the new "variant" and they are on about putting in place more tier 4 areas.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

So, you are having a nice Christmas dinner after a few martinis with some nice wine perhaps and someone starts on about Flat Earth or We Never Went To the Moon (not that this will happen here due to lockdowns) do you really want to spend the rest of your Christmas Day arguing the toss with them?

It's not conditioning, it's a light hearted bit of fun.

Jeez, people. Lighten up!

Mind you, the Beeb does pee me off sometimes especially with PC crap like when they showed the Dambusters and replaced Gibson's admittedly un PC dog's name with a voice overed "Rover".

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Seems to me that England has taken the lead in pushing the New World Order narrative since October 2020, when Boris seems to flip and abandoning his ship that he sailed in on. Now the UK is spewing all kinds of about the entire world.

One wonders why an article such as this would even been written. Seems to me it was placed there on command by the UK's INTEL agency. That being said they smell smoke.

Are we going back to the 1500's again?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Jeez, fella. You get all riled up by something as harmless as this?

Get some perspective, please?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Seems to me that England has taken the lead in pushing the New World Order narrative since October 2020

Something is definitely up. Why they have to insist "we" stay indoors while they nance about willy-nilly. You'd think they just don't want us seeing them doing what they're doing.

Is it time for a world-wide Yellow Vest revolt?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What, exactly, can't we see them doing, and where might they be doing this? In pubs? Gyms? Hairdressers? Places closed by lockdown?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

In the interests of fairness and balance to the BBC , I must point out the most cringe of cringe, utter garbage I heard this week was on Talk Radio.

Someone called and wanted to make a point in relation to the World Economic Forum and the great reset. ( a new taboo).

Ian Collins cut him off and tried to imply there was no such thing as the W.E.F . and anyone who thought there was is a complete idiot.

Then claimed...."I've studied this stuff at PhD level and you people don't know what you're talking about ".

A winning move to attract an audience, I thought.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Try this conversation of circular "logic"

Me: Wow the news is wrong about so much, why believe anything they would say?

Npc: omg what has the news ever been wrong about????

Me: What have they been right about???

Npc: ...um....stuff

Me: yes of course...so 50,000 people were supposed to die just over the summer...I think we just crossed 4,000 this month. Of course it's because we killed our economy and wear our super awesome masks?

Npc: well yea, 100 trillion people would have died if we didnt!

Me: Great! We got it under control let's open stuff up! We can't do this forever.

Npc: No, the virus is surging now, 20 quadrillion new cases just today! Didn't you see the news??

Me: ...

Pretty much verbatim conversation I've had...it's sad really.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

LMAO!! Great response. Kind'a makes you wonder who's actually on the side of the conspiracy!!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The cia invented the tearm conspiracy theorie to discredit people who realised they where being lied to

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If your "conspiracy theories" are being directed by an elite globalist-corporatist that is the president of the USA (and has a terrible track record when it comes to honesty)... then you are no conspiracy theorist. You are merely following direction. At the behest of the government no less.

No idols. Question everyone and everything.

But the rallies were so big!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Try this conversation of circular "logic"

Me: Wow the news is wrong about so much, why believe anything they would say?

Npc: omg what has the news ever been wrong about????

Actual conversation at my house:

Conspiracy Person: Wow the news is wrong about so much, why believe anything they would say?

Me: STFU and eat your prime rib.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

The cia invented the tearm conspiracy theorie to discredit people who realised they where being lied to

Think the term 'conspiracy theorist' was first used in the 1880's but there's a good vid below about their weaponization of the term.

originally posted by: Tulpa

In the interests of fairness and balance to the BBC , I must point out the most cringe of cringe, utter garbage I heard this week was on Talk Radio.

Someone called and wanted to make a point in relation to the World Economic Forum and the great reset. ( a new taboo).

Ian Collins cut him off and tried to imply there was no such thing as the W.E.F . and anyone who thought there was is a complete idiot.

Then claimed...."I've studied this stuff at PhD level and you people don't know what you're talking about ".

A winning move to attract an audience, I thought.

Ah yes I've listened to TalkRadio - will send Ian this video.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But how do you eat prime rib while wearing a mask?? You must have been 6 feet apart so as to not die.

In fact, your domicile sounds dangerous...probably 10,000 new cases of covid at your house every day. Gonna have to shut it down bud. Plus experts warn that prime rib DEFINITELY has covid now....so no more prime rib sorry. I got some roast beef ramen you can have though.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The best introduction to conspiracy theory is the September 11th attacks and JFK.

Ask the people you know about those subjects and see if they really think conspiracies aren't real.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join