It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

should i be worried that my friend has become a member of the proud boys?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

It amazes the me the amount of people who have profile pictures on Facebook flipping both birds then complaining because they don’t have a job. There is a privacy setting for a reason and if you want to be such a badass and not care who sees it, then don’t be publicly crying when no one wants to hire you.

Snap a pic of you being a badass eating that ramen for the 6th night in a row.
edit on 12/23/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: Bunch

It amazes the me the amount of people who have profile pictures on Facebook flipping both birds then complaining because they don’t have a job. There is a privacy setting for a reason and if you want to be such a badass and not care who sees it, then don’t be publicly crying when no one wants to hire you.

Snap a pic of you being a badass eating that ramen for the 6th night in a row.

We have turn down “on-paper” qualified individuals because of social media post or pics. And while we are a bit off topic I have some good advice for all... when filling a job application please create a personal/professional email address. I always get a chuckle of the resume’s I see with a hotgirl69@ or bigD42069@
edit on 23-12-2020 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Bottom line - I'd prefer not to call someone like that my friend. If there is a possibility such a group will be considered to be terrorists in the future, I think it would be a dumb move to join up with them. But I prefer to have a peaceful, stable life

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
@Bunch
"when filling a job application please create a personal/professional email address. I always get a chuckle of the resume’s I see with a hotgirl69@ or bigD42069@"

That made me chuckle too lmao.
edit on 24-12-2020 by CopeLongCut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join