It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing login info from an @gmail to another using same user name

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I am wanting to change my email login info. I've used the search function on ATS to find out how to change email login. From what I see that option is not avaliable for an @gmail.

Links I searched:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I tired the route v ---> account --->. I do not see an option to change email login

I have e-mailed [email protected] for the request. No response. So I'll post the question here.

Is there anyway to change my email login from an @gmail to an different @email address using my same username?

Thank you. And have a nice day/night.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CopeLongCut

I dunno, the email I used to sign up to ats hasn't existed for years. The post about ats' sale said the new owners may be interested in improvements, so best to wait and see what comes of things from that first I figure.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I figured it might be an transition issue. So I posted for the regulars Thanks for your response..a reply to: dug88

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Contact a mod. Try DontTreadOnMe. They'll help

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thank you. Will try.a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You can open another acct, same name add # or so different. Can do.

Ask DTOM. She'll help...because you don't need to sign in w web everytime...many of us never used one to sign in.

PS I never...ever sign out. Ever. Anywhere if it a daily site. But, you cannot have 2 different emails here. Also, all your previous stuff...can't be removed once posted.

DTOM? I know you're watchin' this! Help 'em out please?
👍
edit on 23-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
In theory, because I have not changed my email, go to your account settings

Scroll down and on the bottom left you will see this image. Fill out as directed then hit the submit button. It will either accept the change or it will not from what I understand.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
And if you're using mobile, switch to desktop version to see what Ahabstar posted.

The amount of content that gets cut on mobile version was staggering when I found out.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In the account tab. I do not have the email option. on the left side when I scroll down (or even the right side). The only option on the left side for me is "basic info" with fill in lines for "your location", "date display format" and "time zone"

Even though I am not on a phone, I did as Nivhk suggested and switched between mobile and desktop just to see if the email option would appear. Still nothing.

I appreciate your patience in this matter. Thank you.a reply to: Ahabstar

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
But, you cannot have 2 different emails here.
👍

I'm not wanting to have two different emails on the same account. I'm just wanting to switch email services. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Check your PMs.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

See! I KNEW you'd be here! Thank you DTOM!👍

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have been trying to make a new account to change my username for a long time, but no matter what phone or computer I use, the message says: "server configuration error, please try again later."

Is there possibly a way to do this without making a new account?

top topics

join