It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Blasts Covid Relief Package And Threatens Veto

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Willtell

And the democrats blocked pairing some of the junk out of it to, as MANY of us have said the parties are not really different except in semantics.

You mean Trump's pork "junk".

Trump hadn't said a word for 2 months about giving U.S. citizens a 2,000 dollar relief check...until a couple of days ago --- While the Repubs in Congress followed every recommendation from Secretary of Treasury Steve Mnuchin for the last two months; which included the $600 relief check.

It's heard to believe --- but not surprising --- that some American people are willing to fall for another con job by D.J. Trump --- And just as willing to be thrown under the bus by this madman who only cares about himself.
edit on 24-12-2020 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Trump seen golfing after vowing to 'work tirelessly'

link< br />
link

I bet he even cheats at golf or has his flunkies lose on purpose.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Yeah your absolutely right. He's totally full of crap as usual. A sleazy, foul hypocrite and conman only interested in his own depraved ego.

Not only the worse president in history but maybe the worse human being in American history!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Guess you forgot the americans that openly supported Nazi germany, pretty sure they rank above trump on that scale.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I guess you missed the part you quoted...

And apparently missed some civics classes, trump can suggesst CONGRESS writes the bill, if he suggested it and they voted yes on it then CONGRESS is the problem and has been for years.

Not just republicans or just democrats Congress.

But sure keep blaming the guy that cant spend 1 cent of our nations income instead of the people in control of the purse strings.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Yeah your absolutely right. He's totally full of crap as usual. A sleazy, foul hypocrite and conman only interested in his own depraved ego.

Not only the worse president in history but maybe the worse human being in American history!

Hey! I resemble that remark! Lol

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Guess you forgot the americans that openly supported Nazi germany, pretty sure they rank above trump on that scale.

Noam Chomsky: Trump is worse than Hitler so we combat him by... voting?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Fed up Mitt Romney EVISCERATES Trump over martial law threats

Here's a guy discussing declaring martial law because he lost an election by 7 million votes!

Where're all the Libertarians? Imagine iF Obama or Hilary did something like this..The hyenas would be howling like hell.

And now millions of Americans are on the brink of poverty and hunger and he's still playing ego games! Living in luxary at Marllargo

He's the very essence of evil!

You know them by their works

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Just asking but what Constitutional amendments has Trump violated?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So trump has killed more than Hitler, Stalin, or Pol Pot?

If he was litterally worse than hitler he should be in the running for most dead, he isnt even close.

He is a terrible hitler.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah.
Trump isn't as bad as Hitler, Stalin, or Pol Pot.

Props.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I am not crazy about Trump, but I am not upset about him slowing down the stimulus bill.

I think it is a horrible bill, full of way too much pork, and I think it should be completely scrapped.

Now as far as his pardoning of people that have been prosecuted and doing time because of criminal activity, and murder, that is going to create more friction, and possible retaliation in the middle East, is not childish, juvenile, and vindictive, it is a very deadly game. Trump is writing a check that us Americans are going to have to cash.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

And the democrats blocked pairing some of the junk out of it to, as MANY of us have said the parties are not really different except in semantics.

You mean Trump's pork "junk".

Trump hadn't said a word for 2 months about giving U.S. citizens a 2,000 dollar relief check...until a couple of days ago --- While the Repubs in Congress followed every recommendation from Secretary of Treasury Steve Mnuchin for the last two months; which included the $600 relief check.

It's heard to believe --- but not surprising --- that some American people are willing to fall for another con job by D.J. Trump --- And just as willing to be thrown under the bus by this madman who only cares about himself.

WRONG!
Trump talked about giving a generous payment to Americans back when Pelosi began stonewalling the next Covid relief.

You have a very poor memory and judgement as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So where is all the Trump supporters outrage now. Trump wants to give the people $2000 the Dems want to do it and well guess what, the Republicans blocked it in the house and where is Trump right now, I am sure he is on the phones working hard to get house and senate republicans into line right...right....

haha nah just kidding his fat lazy ass is playing golf

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah.
Trump isn't as bad as Hitler, Stalin, or Pol Pot.

Props.

And as I have said MANY times.. never voted for him and the argument that he is worse than hitler is so fricking absurd it doesnt deserve anything other than scorn and mockery because it is an emotional and intellectually bankrupt idea.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

'Deplorable' Trump faces furious backlash for boilerplate Christmas message as he withholds aid.

source:

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Weak ass m$#%er #%#%65...

Biden calls Trump's refusal to sign relief bill an 'abdication of responsibility'

As opposed to what? Being an absolute coward to the elites? That's Trump's responsibility?

Yep, we're in for another establishment ride in this next administration. Bottoms up.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Anti-American Senator Mitt Romney...

Mitt voted for all kinds of SWAMP projects, like $10M for “gender programs” in Pakistan, $135M for Burma, $700M for Sudan, and a cool $33M for Venezuela.

But says $2,000 for every American is "too expensive".

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
The pork isn't in the stimulus bill, it is in the bill that funds the government and alot of what is being gripped about was requested by the trump administration.
But, all you need to know is if they don't fund the government before Tuesday morning, the government will be shut down. Four years of trump and I believe this will be the third government shutdown... wondering if that is a record?

I don't think he is gonna veto it, I don't think he is gonna sign it either. He has 10 days I believe to do either and well, I think a new congress comes in before that ten days is passed. He is gonna stay in florida enjoying his golf, pence is gonna fly off as soon as congress validates the biden win, and their govt funded security will risk getting covid without a paycheck. At least that is my guess..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join