It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Holiday Message on Coronavirus: Our Darkest Days … Are Ahead of Us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The most ironic thing, lost on whichever fools voted for Biden, is that America WAS becoming great again. Yes the virus has hit us all and knocked us back, but very few countries have handled this well. Even so Trump was making some great strides across the globe, which will now be undone. Biden is not wrong, the worst is yet to come for us all, and one of the things ushering that in will be him and all that comes with him. The whole world, though, is in turmoil and the darkness is palpable. On the even of Christmas Eve the candles are going out one by one. There is a depression and a gloom spreading over us all. I fear where it will end, but personally I will fight against it where and how I can.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is a prelude to the coming lock downs that should be expected post Jan 21 2021.

Steel yourselves.

Biden is letting everyone in on the plan now.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

It'll be time to find out how many red state governors have spine.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

The most ironic thing, lost on whichever fools voted for Biden, is that America WAS becoming great again.

But that's just it, the left doesn't want the US to be great again. They want us put into third world status.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is he setting us up for that great reset we seen on here not too long ago? The only way to save ourselves is to give up everything to the government? I'd consider that in the realm of darkest days. Or did he get his speeches mixed up?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: ARM1968

The most ironic thing, lost on whichever fools voted for Biden, is that America WAS becoming great again.

But that's just it, the left doesn't want the US to be great again. They want us put into third world status.

The left knows that all their progressive ideas are going to play havoc with a healthy economy, but this economy is in no way healthy, and the longer they lock it down, the less healthy it gets.

My husband was musing over the last century. The '20s were known as the Roaring 20s because of the economic boom, and that led to the Great Depression after the crash.

Well here we are ... if this is the so-called Roaring 20s, what on earth will the 30s look like if they're going to be bust years? We'll all be back in caves, eating rats like real cavemen. This people living in mud huts in Africa are going to seem advanced.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Joe Biden's campaign was caught red-handed last week leaking classified information to the Chinese Communist Party.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden's campaign was caught red-handed last week leaking classified information to the Chinese Communist Party.

And so it begins. Can't say I'm surprised.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Is it likely Obama-Biden sent these Rockets to Iran, and now Iran is attempting to kill Americans in Iraq with them?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Is it likely Obama-Biden sent these Rockets to Iran, and now Iran is attempting to kill Americans in Iraq with them?

mobile.twitter.com...

Nice.
Oh, I fully expect (sic) president harris/biden will get the US involved in a war probably within a year +/- .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join