It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Rallies are a white nationalist thing.

I've been staying out of the passive aggressive gloat-fest you've been putting on gryph, but this is too much even for you. Care to elaborate on that statement, or just take it back?

I think the context made what I'm saying clear.

Example of what I'm talking about directly: Unite the Right Rally

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
I read somewhere there was more votes than registered voters.
213,799,467.00 ...registered voters

330,598,493.00 ... 2020 population.
66.2% voted that equals 141.5 million voters.

If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden.
This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden

The Bunker down mindset is sounding better everyday.

"I read somewhere..." is not a source. And if you really did read it somewhere, why not just look it up and link the source? Unless you just made that up. I'd say that's more likely. So doing math on "i read somewhere" numbers is pretty much nonsense. Let's see if I can do it. I read somewhere there were 74,222,594 registered voters. Trump got 74,222,593. That means Biden only got 1 vote. That means 81,281,501 votes were fraudulent. Rigging confirmed!

Come on, you can do and be better than that post.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomanMaroni

I read somewhere there was more votes than registered voters.
213,799,467.00 ...registered voters

330,598,493.00 ... 2020 population.
66.2% voted that equals 141.5 million voters.

If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden.
This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden

The Bunker down mindset is sounding better everyday.

"I read somewhere..." is not a source. And if you really did read it somewhere, why not just look it up and link the source? Unless you just made that up. I'd say that's more likely. So doing math on "i read somewhere" numbers is pretty much nonsense. Let's see if I can do it. I read somewhere there were 74,222,594 registered voters. Trump got 74,222,593. That means Biden only got 1 vote. That means 81,281,501 votes were fraudulent. Rigging confirmed!

Come on, you can do and be better than that post.

For my own credibility I should have done more research ..after I logged out of this sight ,I got on my phone and I cant find
the 2020 registration censuses the sight I was reading from posted .....no it wasn't Facebook.
But some fact check sight said it was all fake.
so I came back to clear my name & of course repercussions already....my bad.

Hey.... fact checkers didn't exist until the truth started to get out.
edit on 26-12-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

For my own credibility I should have done more research ..after I logged out of this sight ,I got on my phone and I cant find
the 2020 registration censuses the sight I was reading from posted .....no it wasn't Facebook.
But some fact check sight said it was all fake.
so I came back to clear my name & of course repercussions already....my bad.

Hey.... fact checkers didn't exist until the truth started to get out.

Props. I appreciate that you acknowledge the error, accepted and owned it. That's the only way we can learn. Too many people think once they say something, they can never go back on it. The more evidence or info that's presented, the more dug in they get to the original statement. I only singled your post out because you're a member since '12.

Voter fraud, rigging, machine flipping ... these are serious issues with serious implications if real. There are a lot of people spouting this stuff. Unfortunately for them, there's just no evidence. And unfortunately for the rest of us, they can't go back because they already said it.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apoceclipse

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Because you all are the "real America"? The "slient majoirty"?

Spoiler alert, you're not.

Apparently.

*shrugs*

Enjoy your "win".

I didn't win.

America did.

Wow, really? Do you think America is better off with a yes man (or woman, as I wouldn't anticipate Joe lasting long if he makes it in) so they globalists can get back to business as usual? Or do you disagree with the notion that things in this manner? You think the direction they have been steering things for the past few decades is good for humanity and America?

By the way, I didn't vote for Trump so please don't even go there.

I think America is better off under a center-right corporatist than under a far-right narcissist.

I think America will be better off when more of us pull our heads out of our hind-ends and start realizing that no politicians give a #%%@ about us.

I think America will be better off when we restore the Constitution and rule-of-law as our highest political goals.

Beyond that, I believe that Trump and Biden have been chosen by the ruling elite to promote the age-old method of crowd control: divide and rule.

I could not agree more about pulling the heads out. The same people who think the stripper likes them, are the ones who think the politicians care. That being said I think you need to pull your head out if (who is behind) Biden > Trump = Win for America.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Your post garnered 81+ stars. That has to be in the top 5%. Congratulations!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox
Because we had enough sense to follow social distancing guidelines and avoided gathering in large groups.
Trump didn't care and wanted as many as possible at his rallies.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Because we are in a pandemic and are smart enough not to gather in large droves for nonsense like a political rally you nimrod. And I know, I know... The protests but you see theres a difference in standing up for a worthy cause despite risks and going to a meaningless rally for a politician. Smarten the hell up please. For the good of the world. a reply to: PurpleFox

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lance_covel
a reply to: PurpleFox
Because we had enough sense to follow social distancing guidelines and avoided gathering in large groups.
Trump didn't care and wanted as many as possible at his rallies.

There's no proof at all that Trump rallies spread the virus.

The Biden campaign created that myth for political purposes. 🤡

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
The 'proof' is that the rallies took place and Covid-19 is spread mainly through close person-to-person contact.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
and yall keep saying trump was cheated lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Looks like Georgia has turned blue! Few more weeks, we can reclaim our great country from the $h17show of the past 4 years

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
We are no longer a nation of law and order. We are no longer even a Republic.

People living in law-abiding states need to push hard for secession. That's the only way to preserve our rights and liberties. We need to establish a coalition of Free States that will abide by their Constitution and hold fair elections with Voter ID and a transparent counting process.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bah, quit clutching your pearls. If there was any proof of fraud, dontcha think someone could have produced actual evidence? At any rate, four more years under the orange clown and we'd be under a dictatorship - that's his goal

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
For some reason, authorities are refusing to investigate why Capitol Police opened the doors to let Trump supporters fill the Capitol building.

For those who haven't seen it: twitter.com...

If there is no investigation into this Capitol Hill Police behavior, we'll know that this was a Setup. Most likely Democrat orchestrated, to quell the desire of Congressman/Senators who wanted to object to Joe Biden's certification.

The strategy was a resounding success, if that was the goal.

Another Cheat for Joe Biden's disgusting 47 year legacy.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've heard it's being looked into. The police chief said he wanted to determine if some of his officers let them in to protect themselves from real physical harm. One did get killed in all this mess.

It's just inexcusable that they weren't more prepared, Trump had been calling for his cult to do this up through that morning, it wasn't exactly a surprise

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join