It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Oh, well, that was a waste of time ...

Yes, arguing with you is a total waste of time... so this will be my last...

The fact is that our elections were certified in all 50 states by the legal authorities, and our Electoral College has voted, and that will be affirmed on the 6th of January.

Certification of fraud doesn't make it not fraud.

And that last part is still TBD.

Claims of electoral fraud have been found to have no basis.

This is a purely fantasy CNN talking point. Not one single case has been adjudicated on the merits, they were merely dismissed for procedural reasons - or no reason at all, but certainly, not one single claim of fraud has ever been adjudicated.

Attorneys bringing these cases in our courts have admitted under oath that there is no fraud.

There is a big difference between saying one specific case was not technically about fraud when it was about State actors violating Constitutional provisions and/or State laws, and saying 'there is no fraud'.

It's not a matter of belief, but of fact.

That is your opinion... and thankfully, you are simpy, purely and ridiculously wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
What it shows is how much people want to be rid of Trump.

That’s it.

No it doesn't.

A week long election proves how much of a lie that is.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That’s it.
It shows how much leftists want to be rid of Trump but want to embrace their “Inner Mussolini”.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is the # that I just can't get out of my head. I hate to say it but I'm not generally for one side but this Biden win really does confuse me. # just isn't adding up.

Again, I will fully accept Biden as our President. If we want to turn this election around then we have to provide the proof to get it overturned. If Jan 20 comes around and no # has been done then I got no other choice. I'm not going down the rabbit hole on this one, it's too deep I believe.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: network dude

That’s it.

but only in 477 counties. Apparently the rest of America wanted Trump. LOL.

What other president in recent history has inspired citizens of other countries to stand up against moral bankruptcy in the US Government? None.

Trump won. They may deny it, but it's the truth. Something they're unfamiliar with.
Its true, people in Hong Kong and even China match for Trump but the msm won’t show it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trump lost.

Get over it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

What other president in recent history has inspired citizens of other countries to stand up against moral bankruptcy in the US Government? None.

People in other countries have been standing up against moral bankruptcy in the US Government in far greater numbers than they do now for as long as I can remember.

They were dismissed as America haters, as lefties, as irrelevant, as unrepresentative.

Now a few internet gob#es from here and there and Ruritania is an international consensus?

Fact is, Trump is an international laughing stock. Now that he's keeping a very low profile, the rest of the world is ignoring him.

This will hurt, but the last internationally respected president you had was Obama.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So the 15 million more who voted for him in 2020 did not want him? Even Obama lost 7 million in his re-election in 2012. A pandemic lockdown created the largest turnout ever? No way.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So the 15 million more who voted for him in 2020 did not want him? Even Obama lost 7 million in his re-election in 2012. A pandemic lockdown created the largest turnout ever? No way.

Complacency happens on both sides.

This time more voted for Biden.

You lost.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Biden is not qualified to take out the trash.
Much less be the POTUS.

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't understand how you see so many news articles, posts and videos, reporting on how badly Trump was treated. How much he was hated, orange man bad, and TDS, then after the election, they say it had to be rigged because he was so loved????

I am an Independent, I have no love for party politics, but Trump knows he is not liked by many, and he should not be surprised that a lot of people want him gone.

Didn’t even compare to Obama and Hillary hatred.

I am anti-Trump because he’s a moron and unqualified for the position.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

That’s it.
It shows how much leftists want to be rid of Trump but want to embrace their “Inner Mussolini”.

The Traditionalists fear lack of control. Fear losing their way of life.

Every day now the non-Traditionalist are speaking up, being heard, taking a stand, and breaking the chains that bound them. THIS is freedom.

Do you even know what fascism is?: it is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.

The extreme authoritarianism of fascism usually manifests itself in the belief in a "pure race" or "master race", usually synthesized with some variant of racism or bigotry; the idea of "purity" has motivated fascist regimes to commit massacres, forced sterilization, genocides, or forced deportation against a perceived other.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That’s it.

No it doesn't.

A week long election proves how much of a lie that is.

Your fantasy.

Trump lost because more people voted against him than for him.

They want him gone.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This is a Joke

Yes.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That’s it.

Every day now the non-Traditionalist are speaking up, being heard, taking a stand, and breaking the chains that bound them. THIS is freedom.

These "non-Traditionalists" you refer to, these are the people doing everything they can to restore the old order and remove the maverick non-traditional outsider Trump?
Do tell

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

That’s it.

These "non-Traditionalists" you refer to, these are the people doing everything they can to restore the old order and remove the maverick non-traditional outsider Trump?
Do tell

Trump feeds the Traditionalists. They eat it up.

He’s good at manipulation.

Whatever serves his self-purpose.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

That’s it.

Why didnt those same ppl show up to Biden rallies in droves then?

Because they dont exist.

Or maybe because they were middle class white conservatives, who were afraid that if they showed up to a Biden rally they'd "be made less than welcome" by all of the Marxist and BLM supporters there. Like all of the African American and Latino who vote Trump but don't go to his rallies because the sight of a redneck in a Maga hat makes them nervous.

Or maybe it had something to do with there being a pandemic on, and who knows what you might catch from a liberal even when there isn't a pandemic.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
Biden is not qualified to take out the trash.
Much less be the POTUS.

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't understand how you see so many news articles, posts and videos, reporting on how badly Trump was treated. How much he was hated, orange man bad, and TDS, then after the election, they say it had to be rigged because he was so loved????

I am an Independent, I have no love for party politics, but Trump knows he is not liked by many, and he should not be surprised that a lot of people want him gone.

Didn’t even compare to Obama and Hillary hatred.

I am anti-Trump because he’s a moron and unqualified for the position.

You've just described half of the presidents ever. And this is exactly what makes American democracy so great. Anybody can become president if they dream big and inspire the people. America has had more farmers as presidents than any other first world country I can name. And it did pretty well out of it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As opposed to 47 year swamp rat Joe? 40 plus year cryptkeeper Nancy? The party that will say anything, promise anything, and peddle to every fringe group to regain the White House? That's the "Traditional" democrat M.O. - on steroids because Trump crapped on their plan.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Dead people,rigged software don't count.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

If he had won fair and square I would get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join