It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes no logical sense, somebody fixed this for Biden.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Annee
80M+ votes in 477 counties is not reality either Annee.

Source with facts.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's a fact that it is by far the lowest counties won in the history of our elections.

They then tell us that Biden won the most votes ever in the history of our elections.

Those two things dont add up. Sorry you are unable to see that.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It's a fact that it is by far the lowest counties won in the history of our elections.

They then tell us that Biden won the most votes ever in the history of our elections.

The burden of proof is on you.

I searched. Could find nothing referencing 50 million votes.

Except Trump’s baseless claims.
edit on 23-12-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

In rough order of your presentation.

Promises, promises.

Your calling it fraud doesn't make it fraud either. What makes it not fraud ... is that there's NO FRAUD. Guilani has admitted that under oath, Trump attorney's have admitted that under oath.

That's a lame-ass excuse for an argument, and it's all most of your arguments have, attempting to dismiss facts by falsely claiming that "CNN said it." It's a lie.

Every single case was dismissed on the merits. IF the case or evidnece had merit, the cases would have been heard.

They weren't. Basic logic and meaning of words.

No State laws have been violated. All you have is the seemingly endless repetition of your talking points which you have zero proof for.

It's a fact that all fifty States certified their election results. It's a fact that the Electors were appointed based thereon and those Electors have voted for Joe Biden. It's an absolute certainty that Congress will affirm that vote on January 6th and that Joseph R. Biden will be inaurgurated as the 46th President of the United Staes on January 20, 2021.

Continuing to deny those facts aren't an opinion ... it's delusion.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Here:
www.news.com.au... date/news-story/cb79a8f103d866ce1306acb843cde571

You may also find this interesting:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I find this one the most interesting:
7) 450,000+ ballots in battleground cities had a vote for only Biden. No down ballot votes cast, no independents, green party or write in candidates voted for on those ballots.
^^^This is fraud^^^

edit on 23-12-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Here:
www.news.com.au... date/news-story/cb79a8f103d866ce1306acb843cde571

You may also find this interesting:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I find this one the most interesting:
7) 450,000+ ballots in battleground cities had a vote for only Biden. No down ballot votes cast, no independents, green party or write in candidates voted for on those ballots.
^^^This is fraud^^^

First link didn’t work.

The Gateway pundit is not facts.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
wont let me fix the link, if you click on the GW Pundit, its the link under #1

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

While you may be correct, what the democrats have shown is that they can take an unpopular presidential candidate, an even more unpopular vice-presidential candidate, and game the system (either legally or illegally) and win an election with just a fraction of counties in a fraction of states.

Republicans, conservatives, libertarians, even traditional liberals will never stand a chance again, will never see another win again.

fait accompli

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here are the relevant facts:

More Than Half of U.S. Population in 4.6 Percent of Counties - census.gov

At the county level, the geographic distribution of the estimated 325.2 million people in the United States clearly distinguishes two main areas where people live: “big” counties and “small” counties.

More than half of all residents live in just 143 big counties (in terms of the number of residents), according to an analysis of U.S. Census Bureau county estimates. That means less than half of the population is spread out across the remaining 2,999 small counties.

Read that again (those that are able to read.)

MORE THAN HALF OF THE US POPULATION LIVES IN 143 COUNTIES.

“We see a predominance of these big counties on the east and west coasts,” Sink said. “Small counties are more commonly found in inland areas.”

THE MAJORITY OF THESE 143 HIGHEST POPULATION COUNTIES ARE IN THE STATES THAT BIDEN WON.

More Americans voted in 2020 than in any previous election.

Trump won more votes than any Presidential candidate other than Biden.

These vote totals have been certified by State Governors.

The slates of Electors chosen by those certified vote totals have elected the next President.

Those are concrete inescapable facts.

The endless claims that Trump won is a landslide is A BELIEF THAT HAS BEEN DISPROVEN COMPLETELY.

At EVERY LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT.

AT EVERY LEVEL OF COMMON SENSE.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

450,000+ ballots in battleground cities had a vote for only Biden. No down ballot votes cast, no independents, green party or write in candidates voted for on those ballots.

This is because they didn't have time to fill that out when they cheated, your telling me 100's of thousands of voters sitting at home, who are already filling out their mail in ballot, didn't want the democrats to win in the house or senate, I call huge BS.
In fact we all know the GOP picked up house seats, in the states Trump lost, yet he lost there, no way.
edit on 23-12-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

While you may be correct, what the democrats have shown is that they can take an unpopular presidential candidate, an even more unpopular vice-presidential candidate, and game the system (either legally or illegally) and win an election with just a fraction of counties in a fraction of states.

Republicans, conservatives, libertarians, even traditional liberals will never stand a chance again, will never see another win again.

fait accompli

You're not stupid. You can do the math.

I have no patience for dishonesty.

link   

wont let me fix the link, if you click on the GW Pundit, its the link under #1

Gateway Pundit is like FOX on steroids.

Need something more mainstream.

link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Yet, Trump's attorneys admit under oath there was no voter fraud.

So, your anecdotal attempts to say what the numbers "feel" like is irrelvant.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

fait accompli

Not being dishonest, in fact I have applauded the left for how they engineered this win.

I agree that Biden will be sworn in.

I also believe that we'll not see a national win for a republican/libertarian/classical liberal, again.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

fait accompli

Not being dishonest, in fact I have applauded the left for how they engineered this win.

I agree that Biden will be sworn in.

I also believe that we'll not see a national win for a republican/libertarian/classical liberal, again.

You were overjoyed if I remember correctly when Trump lost the popular vote by 6 million but won in the Electoral College. You and the other Trump supporters here gloated at his win. THAT'S THE WAY OUR SYSTEM WORKS.

Now, four years later, you're whining because you want to be assured of equal outcome for the Republicans, Libertarians etc.? You want an artificially equalized playing field? How leftist of you.

I said it then and I'll say it again ... the Electoral College is awarded by State BASED ON the popular vote in each State.

More Americans voted in this Election than any other in history ... do you know why? Because it was made easier to vote! The normal hoops that the parties apply at the state level had to be discarded because of the pandemic.

I know that many are not fans of democracy, but over the last 200 some years America has evolved into a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC.

That means the people choose.

If the parties want to do better, they need to choose better candidates.

THAT'S THE WAY OUR SYSTEM WORKS.

QED
edit on 23-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

While you may be correct, what the democrats have shown is that they can take an unpopular presidential candidate, an even more unpopular vice-presidential candidate

And an even more unpopular incumbent president.

Let's face it, if they didn't put someone as toxic as Clinton up in 2016 they would have won that one as well. Biden didn't need to be popular, he just needed to be not Trump.

, and game the system

They won the popular vote by 7 million votes - how is that "gaming"??

If they had lost the popular vote and won the electoral college, then you could talk about gaming systems. It was a long time ago and my memory is hazy, but didn't something like that scenario happen in 2016?

As it is, they won the popular vote and the electoral college handsomely.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Not whining, I'm actually laughing at everyone who didn't vote for Trump for owning the next 4 years.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
NM
edit on 23-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
What it shows is statistical and mathematic impossibilities.

No. It. Doesn't.

Statistical impossibility is a thing, a concept with a precise meaning, not a noun phrase that you throw around because it sounded impressive when you heard someone else say it.

You're on the internet: the most powerful learning resource and research tool in the history of humanity. Ignorance is no longer an excuse.

edit on 23-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Throwing the word Communism into a discussion, really doesn’t give it much weight.

Particularly when, like statistical impossibility, it's a term thrown out without much regard for its actual meaning.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join