It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC says new Covid strain in UK could already be circulating undetected in U.S.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nah
They dont even know does the rona vaccines prevent catching the virus ....they sayed they dont know, need more time to know.

I know aliens are lurking in ATS

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I dont need vaccine. And i doubt you need it either .

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Sounds like some good lyrics there kenzo.

But poor rhetoric.

As to lurking aliens, that might be nice, certainly a return to the spirit of the sites beginnings.

Any road Merry Chrimbo when she materialises.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Go ahead make funnies.

Funnies? Well, yeah, I guess. I made a sarcastic comment in reply to a ludicrous statement you had made, a statement very similar to your first comments in your OP about the press here in the US. To that post l listed for your account, a list gathered from a much longer list, US news outlets that WERE covering the topic which you had claimed that they were not. So yeah, I was sarcastic because you were continuing to beat the same drum with no acknowledgement that your first comments were invalid.

OH, did I fail to mention that it was you who first resorted to ''funnies'' or sarcasm when you replied about ''angle dust'' to a video of Trump saying the virus would go away in the spring?

As for the rest of your reply here, well, yeah, maybe so. Maybe you do have some very very unique perspective on reality that you believe most Americans will never have and of those who have, have for the most part, committed suicide.
I would bet though that the same could be said for many on these forums, myself included, but that discussion is best left for another time.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well yes,my rhetoric has allways sux .

Merry Christmass

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Yeah , and Alex Jones is Still Crazy ..................Like a Fox.....

banned.video...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I finally got several of my fed level contacts to pop on Covid-19. I pepper sprayed them about two missing scientists who haven't been seen or heard from since, one Chinese from Canada one American CDC expert in Wuhan along with the Japanese researcher who was murdered along with a Russian who was murdered last week. Also, remember that story about all those Russian doctors treating Covid-19 jumping to their deaths from windows last year ?

All above is true. I did not provide the actual links as this will be continued as a unique thread assuming that its not removed.

COVID-19 was a man made bio weapon as a Chinese release and countermeasure to Trumps trade policy with China long with the back in the day riots in Hong Kong and dissension in Iran. Go back and read the stories.

PART II Escalation:

The Covid-19 mutation
The Russian Hacking of USA electronics grid and servers

Notice the orange objects over China and in space? Raed the articles

They claim that all of this will come out over the next several months in the public.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Terry, I don't work for or support the Chinese or their agenda. Just think about it. They stab the entire world in the back as the world basically left them alone for centuries and came to their rescue in WWII. The world doesn't need that sort of payback as in global domination and annihilation by China.

Its obvious by your written support of manipulative liars here in the USA who masquerade either as comedians, media or politicians as you wrote in your post dated:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:58

edit on 25-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

As I read your posts Mr. Glass I find it pretty clear that you present a story line for yourself as having numerous ''contacts'' among those in a lower echelon of the ''movers and shakers'' that most of us have no contact with. I appreciate presentations that, though all we really have here is printed word that demands a modicum of faith and trust in our fellow members to have any meaning at all.

Yet it is also clear that after having spent any amount of time around here it should be very obvious that there are numerous members who are delusional. I am not say you are among those but rather that much of your posting calls into question the amount of faith one should need to take your writings at face value.

For one, your final comment in that last reply to me where you said

Its obvious by your written support of manipulative liars here in the USA who masquerade either as comedians, media or politicians as you wrote in your post dated:

leaves me to refrain from faith in your ability to ascertain what is true and what is not. You say it is obvious that I support manipulative liars in the USA yet from re-reading that post I find no such admissions nor obvious support for ANYONE. It was a simple reiteration of an earlier recognition made to you over an inconsistency in your earlier posts in this thread.

It's comments like that that are so ''off the mark'' just as was your original comment about reading certain news in a Chinese press that was not available from the US press that was by my original search among US press completely untrue and posted as a list, that cause me to withhold faith in your postings.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You just exposed yourself.

1. You never responded to the question.

2. Always attack and discredit the messenger.

That's SOP here in USA and your here. Right? I write what I wrote. So why did you show up? It bothers you that much? Hmmm. Really on a "free" conspiracy site? So why don't you pay to play somewhere else or is Xi Jinping already booked up for the year? I also went through discredit school several decades ago. I know the playbook and so do you.

2. China is ranked 80th among all countries on the Covid-19 list. Explain that. Factually.

4. Assuming that #2 is true there is something adrift here as in they had a vaccine for it ever before it began.

5. Why are you so overly protective of China? Money talks right.

6. Confucius would not support your leaders endeavors.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Your right. As things begin to break all organizations are saying no big deal including the WHO. Thread is a non story. DAA as in Dead After Arrival.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It was made somewhere, the winds are now blowing back towards China again.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25647382]butcherguy[/post

Thanks

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Exposed myself, ha.

You say I never responded to the question. To that I respond, ''which question''?

You asked

1 YOU? To which I now reply, you what?

2 Can you write something of use and be creative for the entire ATS family? Or just continue to spew hate?
To which I now reply, can I write something of use and creative for ATS? Certainly I can and do . But then you qualify that question with an accusation of spewing hate, which sounds a lot like attacking a messenger which you claim to hate.

3 Question: Did current Michigan Governor sleep her way as an Intern with Coach through University at Michigan days and then state to campaign 2020 she was raped there? Think about it.

And I believe I did touch on an answer to that question by pointing out that that question had nothing to do with the point of the thread. But if you must know I have no idea whether or not it is true or not, just your allegation, which I might point out has already been demonstrated to be questionable by the earlier posts that I pointed out the inaccuracy of. Yet you seem not be be willing to acknowledge.

But now I see more questions from you. Why am I here. OK let me answer that which in a way I already have. I am here to share in the accumulation and dissemination of information.
As for the rest of your questions, well I'll just leave them with you for now as they all seem to be of the ''when did you quite beating your wife variety.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

This is my 2nd request as you still never answered the original question. Why so evasive?

You may enjoy my next thread as this will be the theme:

Russia will stand with the United States when the world confronts Communist China

FYI this was written by a Chinese Billionaire who now sought freedom in the USA.

Yes, its time the world steps up to the plate and slaps that _ _ _ _ _ [fill in the blank]

edit on 26-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join