It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC says new Covid strain in UK could already be circulating undetected in U.S.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No worries the healthcare community and governments are rebranding the flu.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
No worries the healthcare community and governments are rebranding the flu.

Yeah, one of my dad's older sisters went into the hospital with intense flu-like symptoms last night - fever, chills, savage muscle aches, nausea - and they're assuming it's COVID pre-testing even though no one mentioned anything about any respiratory symptoms as of yet.

So either she's just in the first stages of it which means they can catch her with the pre-treatment cocktail, or she has a really bad case of the flu, but they'll call it COVID.
edit on 22-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The "New Strain" is all set to fuel the renewed PANIC and sabotage the vaccine !!

The darkest days are coming up ❗️💢❗️

😨😧🚨

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm sorry to hear. Hopefully she will get a cocktail of sorts. My best friend and her husband were both hospitalized with covid last week. She just got steroids, an inhaler and fluids and monitored overnight and sent home. Her husband received antibiotics for the pneumonia he had, the other items as she did and he was released after a few days. Neither received any of the other cocktails we hear of others getting. They are both 3 weeks into the illness now and still feel terrible. On/off fevers, aches, dizziness, shortness of breath.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

She's in the older demographic where it starts to be more of a risk to get it and she's overweight. Who knows what other comorbidities she may have. She and I aren't particularly close although she is still family.

But if they can get her on the early HCQ cocktail then it hopefully won't get down into her lungs which is the real danger with this one. It generally takes about a week to develop the pneumonia which is the really dangerous part of it. So if she just came down with it in the last couple of days, then they ought to be catching it early.

And again, that's all assuming that's actually what she has.

Now on my husband's side, there is a brother-in-law who has been fighting the after effects with several courses of steroids. They say his lungs are clear, but apparently it mucked with his lungs enough to agitate them.

edit on 22-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Isn’t a less potent/more contagious virus the goal of a lockdown? The virus evolves to be more easily spread by sparse contact, and weakens itself in the process.

So it went from being a really bad cold to a normal cold but we call it covid, so it’s novel and terrifying.

a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Ironically, it might have come from the US. Britain does way more sequencing that most other counties. Its plausible that they simply noticed it first rather than being the source.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Hi Waterglass, This is an unprecedented NWO control tactic. How do
Know if it’s a new strain when they can’t even test for it properly? People have been getting false positives on the tests. How come people are still dying of Covid but not of the regular flu? It’s more transmissible than the first one but not a higher death rate ? See, they cannot fool when people are not dying from it. Before
, they were showing us pictures of people dropping on the sidewalks in Wuhan. Well they can’t do that now, because Wuhan is back up and functioning like a regular city, so they had to have the new strain emerge from another location which has still been in lockdown. This thing has been a big hoax from the start. The vaccine is probably worse than the disease as nurses have already collapsed immediately after receiving it.
Last night we saw a video of a registered nurse who was talking at a city council meeting and they tried to make her leave because she was speaking out against forced vaccination. Gates is a depopulationist and wants the whole world to get his vaccine and give him Buchu bucks to poison the whole world. I said it before, the movie, “Children of Men” was the Hollywood version of the human genome having been destroyed ( because Gates uses sterilants in his vax) and this new one is said to alter the genome. That is what genetic engineering is and it is very dangerous.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Ohanka
Anecdotally that seems to be the case, who knows though, hard to trust any info. The virus "evolving" if you will, is interesting, it's neither alive, nor dead, and do things "evolve"(is that the right word?) that quickly.

Mutate is the proper term. Every year there is a different flu strain and that is why vaccines never work. Why are they still talking about Covid anyway? They can’t even test for it properly. This is like the flu version of TSA. The Elites love messing with people and causing travel restrictions.
edit on 23-12-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I gave you a star but I do not have hope for our would. The $$$ money won out and were done.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

UK INTEL seems to be experts at poisoning persons of significance and then blame the Russians.

What ever became of Mr. Wiki leaks over here now in the USA?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Actually I am looking at another purpose. ET as in aliens from space. I have seen stuff that I cannot explain. Others here mock and scorn. When you enter that arena I found that its full of clowns who are "experts"

That tells me that something is indeed up and real. The coverup actually.

Consider The New World Order fights back against disclosure and aliens and hybrid mating with humans. Assume that your a multimillionaire or billionaire. Do you want or need the rest of us around?

NO.......................

Covid-19 vaccine could be an Earth attempt to push the alien agenda back.

edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Now they claim its in Antarctica?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Go ahead make funnies.

I was exposed to stuff that 99% of all USA citizens will never be exposed to in their lifetime. My shrink said that back in 2000, during my divorce exit meeting that by law we had to discuss same with a professional. He said that over 99% of persons alive who know what I know and went through it would have committed suicide.

I didn't obviously and I am here. My partner did take his life. On behalf of the National Security of the USA

You?

Can you write something of use and be creative for the entire ATS family? Or just continue to spew hate?

Question: Did current Michigan Governor sleep her way as an Intern with Coach through University at Michigan days and then state to campaign 2020 she was raped there? Think about it.

edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: run on

edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 24-12-2020 by Waterglass because: another

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well its made Australia.

I thought Antarctica was still COVID free, i see the question mark.

I dont know.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Why would the UK poison Russian defectors who Putin regards as traitors?

Good grief.

Happy Christmas. Step away from your computer. It's filling your head with woo woo.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You can't go to Antarctica. TPTB will shoot you on sight. Cos of Flat Earth.

Haven't you heard?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That`s interesting view, i did not thought that the vaccine might be related to ET thing. I do think billionaires are wanting to liquidate us . I have no personal experience with ET, but i am open minded and feel there`s a lot going on out there that we are not supposed to know at all.

I am not sure what exactly is the alien agenda ? I am newbie on ET field

I feel all along that there seem to be tremendous desire to push the rona vaccine forward...like desperate, like it would their last possible change in the game. Something very fishy is going on befind the curtain .

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Can it not just be a vaccine to a virus thats killing 100,000s of people?

Same as the TB or Polio inoculations.

Have to wonder if there would have been such a kerfuffle over those if social media was about back then.

As to the alien agenda, well if COVID 19 is the best they can muster, no wonder they are hiding.

edit on 24-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

That`s interesting view, i did not thought that the vaccine might be related to ET thing. I do think billionaires are wanting to liquidate us . I have no personal experience with ET, but i am open minded and feel there`s a lot going on out there that we are not supposed to know at all.

I am not sure what exactly is the alien agenda ? I am newbie on ET field

I feel all along that there seem to be tremendous desire to push the rona vaccine forward...like desperate, like it would their last possible change in the game. Something very fishy is going on befind the curtain .

Yes, but "they" desperately need a vaccine, as do we, because there is a pandemic out there spreading infection and out of control.

That's why. Not "aliens".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join