It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar slams lawmakers like AOC for ‘shameful’ COVID vaccination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I agree

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I agree. I cant take any vaccine. I did once and was the sickest in my life with flu. My immune system was compromised at birth. Mitochondrial Disease.

They diagnosed me:

Cleveland Clinic

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Take a blind browser such as TOR and go onto a mainland China newspaper and cut and paste a story on Covid-19 into Google translate. I know yoiu cant read Chinese so look at the pictures. Seems to me they that as of 25DEC2020 they have NO serious Covid-19 issues. Could be a fake news or could be true.

Assuming the latter here. It doesn't add up. 1.4 billion basically lower class farming and factory workers and NO Covid-19 issue?

Unless they already had a vaccine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 25-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 25-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Either their numbers are false or they launch something as they had the antidote.

Brings to mind the Big Bang Theory episode where Bernadette boasts that she (her company) both invented and cured "restless eye syndrome" in one week... Things that make you go "hmmmmm..."

The numbers don't add up, globally and statistically speaking.

No, they sure don't. Which can be for a variety of reasons or combination thereof. We cannot even be sure that the diagnostic used to identify Covid is accurate... we are told of so many positive cases of Covid, but that could mean anything from someone who is asymptomatic to someone who was symptomatic but now symptom free to someone with mild to medium to serious to critical symptoms and complications. These are important distinctions not being made.

The numbers tell us nothing of value and assure us of nothing. We can only be sure that's by design.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

China is ranked at 80th?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join