It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar slams lawmakers like AOC for ‘shameful’ COVID vaccination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

She doesn't want to take the vaccine and AOC made her look bad.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Nice. Hay check this out:

Disk Galaxy Countermeasure

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Me too

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
No matter how hard I try I cant imagine a scenario where omar actually cares about Americans enough to go public like that. She wants something and believes this is the way to get it. I think she saw the damage in the election caused by bad press and is trying to protect herself. Unfortunately, there are enough sheeple who will believe that tripe to make her efforts worth while.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

There is no way in heck they know the long term effects of their vaccine. It may end up causing dementia or some other unexpected condition in the older populations.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The typical tactic of making us think supply is low so that people begin fighting for their place in line for the jab.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

This just strikes me as creating a demand for the supply...

First, we have political critters making a big todo about getting their vax. Aren't they so brave and inspiring!!!

But apparently that isn't enough. Sure, it will reassure the hesitant... and encourage the sheeple... but gosh darn if there aren't some stubborn folk out there.

So, step number two is to shame some folk for getting it, because donchaknow that some people just cannot resist the forbidden fruit. Tell some people they can't have the vaccine and suddenly they want it and they want it NOW!!!

There's also ego to consider... isn't there ALWAYS ego to consider? Tell some folks that other folks need it more or that some folks deserve it more and they'll show you!!! By golly gee they'll push and shove their way to the front of the line and DEMAND their vax... how dare anyone try to deny them their vax!!!

So WHY is it so important to push this vax? Is it for We The People's best interests? LOL! Of course not!!!

Is it for our health? Doubtful. Is it for the profit? Definitely for some... but probably not all. Is it for a more sinister purpose? Maybe. Something in the vax that would be totally and completely unacceptable to the people? Maybe. Is it just power and control? For some, definitely.

Heaven only knows what all the motives and intentions are...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Still struggling to find her citizenship certification.

Everything pointing to being born in Somalia, am I missing something or is citizenship bunk for all under the age of 8 or something?

Edit: Felt like I need to clarify that I am asking honestly here, not tongue in cheek. I feel like I'm missing something.
edit on 12/22/2020 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Did you film it ?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yes, I put it on YouTube and gave you the link in the other thread. Look at the bizarre "disk galaxy" countermeasure. That's a new one for me. This monster had been fly by since 2017. It never shows up on flightradar 247 dot com. Seems to have had its engines changed out along with new countermeasures [orange flash] in mid 2020 as it disappeared for several months. Its now "quieter". Tell that to me at 3:00AM in the morning

Nah, that tech was from alien tech. Nah Nah Nah

Sorry for the heavy breathing sheet. Jesus I had no idea I make that much noise. then again the camera is 2 " away.

Double Secret Link:
edit on 22-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 22-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
. Actually, unless proven fake AOC has some very enlightening adult film experience

May i ask what film, have you the title, asking for a friend as they are doing some research

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Orange Flash and Countermeasure. Link is in Trueman response. Look at 37 seconds in video

edit on 22-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

think we are on about 2 different topics, those videos while entertaining are of flashing lights, not flashing ladies

Its the second time i have seen you mention AOC and these videos

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another red herring to keep the Public confused and bewildered 😃

Feign outrage to gain sympathy while the victims keep getting rooked and like it 😃

You get a star for using the term Rooked.
I use it too ,not many use it in conversation.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ilhan is an enemy of the state. # her and spy ass.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There is no way to stop the elite and powerful from jumping at the head of the line, using any excuse imaginable.

Likely, all over: politics, Hollywood, industry, the rich and powerful may have had the vaccines already.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I thought it was

1. Front line and REALLY old people
2. Old people and fat people
3. less old people
4. Anyone left

Fat (obese) people get it first because they are more vulnerable.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Likely, all over: politics, Hollywood, industry, the rich and powerful may have had the vaccines already.

Based on the actions of a neighbor I tend to agree with you. This guy is a CEO of a large State medical group and on the board of the Veteran's Administration.

I have no idea how he got there as hes NOT a medical doctor. Just has some vague PhD. He also stands one person away from our Covid-19 just tested positive Governor when on TV. My white hat fed contacts say hes obviously a big time player with contacts. A dangerous situation here.

They don't social distance, they continually have huge parties and gatherings since March 2020 have numerous combination adult and child sleepovers; several "combined" if you get my drift.

The guy and wife along with their medical community contacts are pure slime.

Jesus H Christ
edit on 25-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Perhaps the far, far lefties in the party fear the leadership wants them removed so as to build more centrist appeal? Maybe they know these injections have a terrible potential for individual targeting especially if they were in on the planning of it?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I am beginning to think this isn't a NWO directive. I go back and read to see what transpired along the way, internationally.

So, on 25DEC2020, among all affected countries at 1.4 Billion most of whom are farmers Covid-19 ranked at 80th place among all nations?

COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

Either their numbers are false or they launch something as they had the antidote. The numbers don't add up, globally and statistically speaking.

<< 1    3 >>

join