It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar slams lawmakers like AOC for ‘shameful’ COVID vaccination

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well this sure is strange. Possibly shes looking for some MSM love and traction as shes basically irrelevant? So mirror mirror on the wall who is the prettier one after all?

NY Post

Then again is it possible she [Omar] knows that "all" Covid-19 vaccines aren't alike but that's a another tread for another day in da mud pit. Especially for potential future breeder queens.

Actually I could give a fluff about both of the them as this is the USA and its all about FOOTBALL. Actually, unless proven fake AOC has some very enlightening adult film experience. Omar?

So what you think, "gentle reader"

WASHINGTON — Progressive Rep. Ilhan Omar on Sunday called it “shameful” that young, healthy lawmakers — such as fellow “Squad” member Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez — are receiving the coronavirus vaccine before American seniors and front-line workers. The Minnesota congresswoman has joined a growing number of lawmakers who have vowed not to take the Pfizer miracle drug out of concerns they are jumping the line. “It’s now clear that we don’t have enough vaccines for everyone and there is shortage of supply, we have to prioritize those who need it most,” Omar wrote on Sunday.

edit on 22-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Concerns about the optics of jumping the line or concerns about vaccine safety?

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Never trust anyone that doesn't eat bacon.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I would say...........................

concerns about vaccine safety

They can have vaccines for you, I them and us. I would assume that those in the USA government will get the best of the best vaccines.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I love bacon, meat and the smell of gasoline in the morning.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Another red herring to keep the Public confused and bewildered 😃

Feign outrage to gain sympathy while the victims keep getting rooked and like it 😃

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

“It’s now clear we don’t have enough of the vaccine and there will be shortages...”

I don’t understand this rhetoric, and I’ve heard it from more than just this bitch. Did they not know how many vaccines they made, or how many people would be getting it? Surely someone did a rough count at some point, of the “front line workers” who would want it?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
“It’s now clear we don’t have enough of the vaccine and there will be shortages...”

I don’t understand this rhetoric, and I’ve heard it from more than just this bitch.

It's all good. I told the chunt she could take mine and beta test it for everyone else. I can't believe the idiot took me up on the offer.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I actually agree with Omar on this one. The most vulnerable should be vaccinated first. Assuming the vaccine is safe of course.

Politicians like AOC get vaccinated last. A privilege i would be happy to extend to all politicians.

Of course, if there were a rushed, untested and unsafe vaccine out there, then it stands to reason that the politicians get it before anyone else. I’m sure they should be glad to shoulder such a risk for the nation and it’s people.
edit on 22122020 by Ohanka because: course isn't spelt with a W.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
As you read the story, it puts things in perspective if you realize that first and foremost, we're talking about insane people.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I actually agree with Omar on this one. The most vulnerable should be vaccinated first. Assuming the vaccine is safe of coursw.

Politicans like AOC get vaccinated last. A privilege i would be happy to extend to all politicans.

Of course, if there were a rushed, untested and unsafe vaccine out there, then it stands to reason that the politicans get it before anyone else. I’m sure they should be glad to shoulder such a risk for the nation and it’s people.

Yeah, lets get rid of the weakest first.

Heres a shot for you from the people who ran the election

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

we're talking about insane people

But the insane people run the world. The rest of us are here to do the hard labor and follow along for the ride?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
And yet, if no politicians take it, people say there’s something wrong with the vaccine.

She’s trying to show that it’s safe, at least that was what she was trying to portray with her explanation of how it works (blueprint)

And there’s going to be millions of doses.

edit on 22-12-2020 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Continuity of government and national security would logically dictate that our "leaders" are afforded a certain priority level in regards to vaccination when needed, no?

They've probably been vaccinated for months for all we know, which wouldn't surprise me a bit with all the videos of "no camera, no mask" and the like.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: ColeYounger

we're talking about insane people

But the insane people run the world. The rest of us are here to do the hard labor and follow along for the ride?

Yes. The empire has certainly become corrupt.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

And yet, if no politicians take it, people say there’s something wrong with the vaccine.
a reply to: snowspirit

im not entirely sure why anyone would see a politician (of all people) get a vaccine and have THAT be the thing that convinces them to get it also.

people really are just like sheep.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Democrats do what they do.

They feed on their own.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I had rather take Ivermectin horse wormer than to let them inject me with their experimental covid vaccine.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think where you see some backlash is you see some politicians who were on the no mask necessary, it's a hoax, attending events agenda are now posting pics of themselves among the first to get the Vax. If COVID is no big deal, then let the medical workers, first responders and essential workers get it before those that didn't ever even believe in precautions.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It’s almost like these are individual people with their own thoughts about things.

Crazy idea, I know.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join