It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont ever come back 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
2020 will soon be over. What a year. The 1st wave. Lockdown. Masks. No planes in the sky. Empty soccer stadiums. Home office. The 2nd wave. Light lockdown. Then hard lockdown again. Empty streets. Relaxed days for some. End of the world for others. Lots of time on the internet.

I think ATS is my most visited site this year. That's strange. I actually believe ATS is mostly a right wing propaganda tool. Fortunately not only! It's also a meeting place of quite different thinking people from all over the world. A place for wild theories and interesting stories. A parallel universe that also reflects the reality of this time. I'm imaginative but also realistic and emotionally rather reserved, that's why i'm often very skeptical about claims made here on ATS. I don't want to offend anyone, no matter how stupid the claims may be, but i did sometimes and i'm sorry for that.

I do have problems with the radical Trumpists here, though, because there's so much hate and contempt involved and that's scary sometimes. In the end we are all humans. We make mistakes. We fail. That goes for Trump too. He too has the right to be treated with dignity. It's complicated and it will stay complicated. Hopefully ATS will continue to exist. My wish for 2021: Let's find more time to discuss aliens and less about hate and fear.

I wish everyone a peaceful end of the year. Stay healthy!

Here is a wonderful Christmas Story: Four Seasons Total Landscaping

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I actually believe ATS is mostly a right wing propaganda tool. 

A baseless claim.

I do have problems with the radical Trumpists here, though, because there's so much hate and contempt involved and that's scary sometimes

Uhm, yeah.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

2021 will probably be worse.
People think this year is bad.
I remember the 1970's and they sucked.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I agree. As bad as this year is, I think folks are going to miss 2020 when compared to what's coming. I hope I'm wrong.

I look at 70's photos quite often and it looked so scummy, 🤮. The cities were just wrecked, with shady looking individuals about and litter everywhere. Actually, not much as changed really. 🤷🏾‍♂️
edit on 12/22/2020 by EternalShadow because: edit/eta

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I would rather be now in the 70's than looking this collective psychosis every goddamn day.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

I agree. As bad as this year is, I think folks are going to miss 2020 when compared to what's coming. I hope I'm wrong.

I look at 70's photos quite often and it looked so scummy, lol. The cities were just wrecked with shady looking individuals and litter everywhere. Actually, not much as changed really. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just wait until the draft is reinstated and watch how many of the voting age range within that draft decides they aren't going to fight....will be even funnier because who will be included in it this time.
edit on 12/22/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/22/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I look at 70's photos quite often and it looked so scummy, lol. The cities were just wrecked with shady looking individuals and litter everywhere. Actually, not much as changed really. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just wait until the draft is reinstated and watch how few of the voting age range within that draft decides they aren't going to fight....will be even funnier because who will be included in it this time.

To be fair, do you trust our government, as it stands right now, to line up and die for them?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Just wait until the draft is reinstated and watch how few of the voting age range within that draft decides they aren't going to fight....will be even funnier because who will be included in it this time.

To be fair, do you trust our government, as it stands right now, to line up and die for them?

Not particularly, mainly because there is nothing happening at the current time that would justify it. If there was some pressing issue/conflict that required it, then yes.....I would feel supported by our current administration in whatever military capacity.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Not particularly, mainly because there is nothing happening at the current time that would justify it. If there was some pressing issue/conflict that required it, then yes.....I would feel supported by our current administration in whatever military capacity.

If by current administration you mean the one that leaves in January, don't you think that would be a big ask seeing as the current president dodged the draft?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It would be interesting to see how many try the bone spurs excuse after ridiculing Trump about It for the last four years.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

If by current administration you mean the one that leaves in January, don't you think that would be a big ask seeing as the current president dodged the draft?

No, I don't....let me know when Joe or Kamala served while you're at it.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It would be interesting to see how many try the bone spurs excuse after ridiculing Trump about It for the last four years.

They would more likely be going for the Biden Asthma excuse.....bone spurs actually have to be present and x-rays can show that. Asthma seems to come and go with Joe when it's convenient.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'm sorry, are they in the current administration? If they aren't then your response is meaningless as you aren't suggesting the next administration would introduce a draft.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Good point.

Silly ol' me.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I'm sorry, are they in the current administration? If they aren't then your response is meaningless as you aren't suggesting the next administration would introduce a draft.

How am I not suggesting that? You think a war and draft could happen between now and January? I am exactly suggesting it would occur under the Biden Harris administration.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

How am I not suggesting that? You think a war and draft could happen between now and January? I am exactly suggesting it would occur under the Biden Harris administration.

You aren't exactly saying it, you've just changed your response which was that the current administration would do it.

Is it one or the other or does that depend on who you are responding to?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You aren't exactly saying it, you've just changed your response which was that the current administration would do it.

I didn't change any response. I said what I would do under the current administration because I was asked. My first post is in reference to a draft coming under the next administration.

Feel free to flip and flop all over if you like though.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I didn't change any response. I said what I would do under the current administration because I was asked. My first post is in reference to a draft coming under the next administration.

Feel free to flip and flop all over if you like though.

I'm not flipping anything, I was responding to what you wrote, not what you think.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

2020 will soon be over. What a year. The 1st wave. Lockdown. Masks. No planes in the sky. Empty soccer stadiums. Home office. The 2nd wave. Light lockdown. Then hard lockdown again. Empty streets. Relaxed days for some. End of the world for others.

2020 has been a nightmare. But for many the nightmare has brought a great awakening.

I think the events of 2020 has been the biggest reality check in history for the "Normies".

Many sleepers now realize the world is not all as it seems.

A red pill/blue pill choice has been handed out to everyone on the planet, and there are many who chose the red pill.

Covid19 and the Election Fraud of 2020 have awakened the Masses.

There is a lot of hope for 2021.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Apparently, I’ve been told, Mad Max is set in the year 2021......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join