It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What vaccines for kiddos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Have any of you parents out there done any research on vaccines for newborns?
It is nearly impossible to get info I trust.
Anything to avoid...massive cocktails etc...
Should you spread them out instead?
Are the vitamin drops to the eyes ok?
Avoid Thermasil? Avoid any others?
Flu shots to wife?
I will be getting a good pediatrician soon, but want a little bit of knowledge beforehand.
Advise on the topic would be very much appreciated by my wife and I.
Not an antivaxer, but also understand profits and excess.
Over vaccinations and autism conspiracies creep me out.
Where do I start?
Topic not related to the covid vaccinations.
thanks, M7

Here's some music to jam to

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ours got all the standard shots. The one request we made to our doctor was that the vaccines be spread out, so less of the bundled/combo ones wherever possible and less lumping two or three into the same visit.

It meant more visits, but we felt like if anything caused trouble, it might be challenging the immune system too much all at once instead of repeated challenges over time.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ok...good advice. The delayed schedule is in our plan for sure.
thanks

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Has anyone here found any autism related evidence from any particular type of shot?
Not an issue?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Please get your kid all the recommended vaccines at the right age(s).

As for influenza shots, meh. And I've read the Covid shot isn't recommended under 16 because we don't know enough about it yet.

The autism talk is bunk. It ends with kids getting polio.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

As for influenza shots, meh. And I've read the Covid shot isn't recommended under 16 because we don't know enough about it yet.

How many kids do you know with polio?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Gnawledge

How many kids do you know with polio?

Personally? None. But it happens when kids don't get vaccinated.

Have a link (google will provide many more)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Your concerns (whether justified or not) probably won't matter - according to this new law parents don't need to know.

New DC Law Would Give Vaccine Decisions to 11-year-Olds, Cut Parents Out

B23-0171 - Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2019

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

For the original strain of COVID, the CDC released fatality number which was less than 0.5 %, I think from age 50-69 yrs old. Every age group under that was even far lower than that. I wouldn't worry about it -

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yeah, that's crazy. I saw that.
Well, as long as whomever does it doesn't mind what I would mix up in my meat injector and call it even.
I mean, I'll just handle the consent for them. No problemo.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

No, no covid experimental shots happening here.
I think I'll be good with the normal stuff on a delayed schedule, so as to not overwhelm withh too much stuff at once.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Have any of you parents out there done any research on vaccines for newborns?

I would never, ever give my newborns any vaxx at all.

If you're going to vaxx, then please, delay for at least the first year or three.

If you're going to vaxx right away, then please, please, space them out as much as you can, and avoid the multi-vaxx ones (although I'm not even sure if you can get separate M, M and R vaccines instead of the combo MMR that is pushed).

I personally believe that giving vaxx to newborns cripples their immune systems for life, and is why most young children have recurring ear and other infections/problems.

Our kids have never been vaxxed, and they've never - ever - had any infections, other than pink eye a few times. They're healthy as horses. They did go through the normal period of immune buildup when we first started then in daycare (cold/flu like symptoms off and on), but after a year, they're all good.

Of course, we also fed them right - the Weston Price homemade formula (we would have much preferred to breast feed, but wife was unable to). Our oldest we used the raw milk version, our youngest twins, the liver based formula. I wish we'd used the liver formula for our oldest, the twins have totally thrived on the liver formula...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
My kid got hep A shot too early. It was accidental by the nurse. We were called within five min. We had to go get her the right vacciene. Was so mad that my baby had to be poked twice only an hour apart because of a mistake. We were told that the shot would not stay in her system at the age she was so we would havr to co.eback when she was old enough. No Autism. Just some hereditary dyslexia and ADD. The burse was so apologetic.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I myself think avoiding Mercury (Thimerosal) when possible is best. No need for direct injection of heavy metals. Though it has been mostly phased out by now.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

dont get any shots! they do more harm then good

new topics

top topics

join