It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next President Could Be Chosen on January 6th 2021 by V.P. Mike Pence.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
January 6th Preview from the President of the U.S. Senate...

Vice President Mike Pence: Every legal vote will be counted. Every illegal vote will be thrown out. We will "hold the line" on Georgia, and for MAGA.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Vice President Mike Pence: Every legal vote will be counted. Every illegal vote will be thrown out. We will "hold the line" on Georgia, and for MAGA.

news.yahoo.com...

If that were true, they would have stopped when 50 States certified their election results.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

news.yahoo.com...

If that were true, they would have stopped when 50 States certified their election results.

Nope! Five states have sent both Trump and Biden electors to the President of the Senate...Mike Pence.

Here is a birds-eye analysis of what's at stake on January 6th, and beyond.

An easy, fast read: theconservativetreehouse.com...

The sucking sound when the plug is pulled will be a joyful noise!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

news.yahoo.com...

Nope! Five states have sent both Trump and Biden electors to the President of the Senate...Mike Pence.

Here is a birds-eye analysis of what's at stake on January 6th, and beyond.

An easy, fast read: theconservativetreehouse.com...

The sucking sound when the plug is pulled will be a joyful noise!

No States have sent two slates of Electors. That would be illegal in all 50 States.

Thanks for the spam on the article. I read it in the other thread you posted it in; I wasn't impressed.

If you'd like something slightly more attached to reality, you can read: ‘Alternate’ electors won’t change presidential outcome - Associated Press

CLAIM: Republicans in several battleground states put up their own sets of electors for President Donald Trump. This sets the stage for dueling slates of electors on Jan. 6, where Vice President Mike Pence decides whether to accept or reject them.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Partly false. Republicans in a handful of battleground states are trying to appoint themselves as “alternate electors” who cast votes for Trump, but their votes aren’t official, and their competing slates won’t deny President-elect Joe Biden the presidency. Pence’s role on Jan. 6 is to open and tally electoral college votes, not decide whether or not they are valid.

edit on 27-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not a constitution attorney..or any other. My links to what third-party attorneys/experts say, mean no more than yours.

But nevertheless...

Busy Busy week beginning on Monday, January 4th, 2021.

Jan 4th - New Congress Sworn In. Democrats will have a much slimmer majority in the U.S. House.
House Balance after Jan 4th: www.270towin.com...

Jan 4th - Official vote to retain, or reject, Nancy Pelosi as House Speaker.

Jan 4th - President Trump holds Big Rally in Georgia: twitter.com...

Jan 5th - Georgia Senate Run-off election.

Jan 6th - Plan "A" of President Trump's re-election bid at the U.S. Congress.

Jan 7th - TBD (To Be Determined)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Giving VP Pence cover for the big decision on January 6th.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Lawsuit - Gohmert vs Pence: www.scribd.com...

Let's hope the Eastern District of Texas has Judges who are "normal".

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He opens and reads the votes. He doesn't have to open the Biden EC votes for the disputed states and he shouldn't. He should open the Trump EC votes instead. Let anyone who has a problem with it file a lawsuit...see if the courts are suddenly interested in getting involved.

I suppose this pre-emptive suit can give him cover though. I hope his response is intentionally weak and this is a 'friendly' lawsuit intended to make the courts decide favorably for the Plaintiffs.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The Arizona GOP is adding itself to the Gohmert vs Pence lawsuit: twitter.com...

edit on 12/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ol' Mike is being targeted now. Not cool. The pressure is on.

Republicans sue Mike Pence in 'desperate' last-ditch effort to overturn election

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ah, Care got to it before me!

Sorry Care. Didn't intend to takeover or anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Did you see the computer repair shop owner that had Hunter's laptop is suing Twitter for $500 million for defamation?

lulz

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Did you know that Trump and his allies lost 50+ lawsuits over election fraud? lulz.

Did you know there's a counter of 200+ lawsuits against Obama on the basis of his Birth Certificate? How'd they go?

This Computer Shop owner, who's a well documented Trump supporter, is suing for $500 million. This is America dear. A 30 year old man sued his parents for forcing him to move out. Come back to us when there's an actual result.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I'll do what I want, bossy.

P.S. I wasn't talking to you anyway.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Did you see the computer repair shop owner that had Hunter's laptop is suing Twitter for $500 million for defamation?

lulz

Yes. Here is the article: justthenews.com...

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey sent $300 million to targeted election officials and campaigns prior to the November 3rd elections. Coughing up another $500 million probably isn't too tough for him. I thought Social Media companies could NOT be sued, which is why President Trump wants "Section 230" struck down, so that they could be sued.

---------ALSO---------

Attorney Sidney Powell says we're now "over target". She will elaborate further on the Rush Limbaugh show Tuesday at 1pm Eastern.

Source: twitter.com...

(She didn't list the date. I'm just assuming it's Tuesday, since her Tweet was posted 11:28pm Monday night)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

What are you thinking about Pence?

Do you have confidence in him?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

What are you thinking about Pence?

Do you have confidence in him?

To be honest, I don't know if Mike Pence has the independent personality that President Trump has. He's been a life-long, heavily-religious, conservative politician who doesn't take many risks.

HOWEVER..if he is presented with solid evidence that AZ-PA-GA-WI-MI was fraught with results-changing levels of election malpractice and/or outright fraud (paper or digital), Pence will choose the Trump electors, and cast aside the Biden electors in the states that warrant it.

Seven days ago, VP Pence told an audience that he's going to "hold the line" and make sure every legal vote is found and counted, and every illegal vote is identified and cast aside. He said President Trump should not concede unless it's proven that he lost, fair and square.

edit on 12/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
For those who are fuzzy on what is coming January 6th, read this big picture analysis, from a man who is rarely wrong.

Here: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

For those who are fuzzy on what is coming January 6th, read this big picture analysis, from a man who is rarely wrong.

Here: mobile.twitter.com...

It seems to me that everyone is fairly clear about what's "going on."

Fifty states certified their election results. The Electoral College met and elected Joe Biden as the next President of the United States, and Trump and his allies are trying to overthrow the legal election and install him as President illegally.

That's called sedition. Sometimes referred to as a coup if the military is involved.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Senator Josh Hawley (R-Missouri) will object to the Biden Electors on January 6th.

Opening the door to debate and presentation of evidence that Biden did not win on November 4th.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join