It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next President Could Be Chosen on January 6th 2021 by V.P. Mike Pence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Trumps crimes? Money laundering, tax fraud, misappropriation of funds, lying under oath, sedition, treason, failure to register as a foreign agent, etc. off the top of my head.

Where is your proof? Evidence? You know, the pesky details that you keep asking for?

You see the difference in what I said about Trump's crimes and what you guys claim about alleged widespread voter fraud, is that I know I'm talking about an opinion and you don't.

If you seriously asked me for evidence, I would point you to the known investigations in New York state for examplem, but then, you'd just damn the source as most of that is covered in corporate media. The difference is that I know that the evidence I ask for doesn't exist and the evidence you are asking for does.

I will give you one small acession ... I should have been more clear that I don't have the ability to foretell the future. I can't, of course, say what's actually going to happen. I know that, again, I'm not certain that some suffering from TDS do.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump will cease to be President on Jan. 20, 2021 around 12 PM.

He will then begin to answer for his many crimes against the United States.

FFS?
List the crimes he has committed.
I am sorry to have to tell you that the hurt feelz of the deranged Leftist cult doesn’t count as crimes.

Have you noticed how Gyphon hasn't responded to you?? Its because he's a complete and total hack... He claims Trump will be charged with all these crimes, but cant name one... He is the definition of TDS, in its most developed form..

Trumps crimes? Money laundering, tax fraud, misappropriation of funds, lying under oath, sedition, treason, failure to register as a foreign agent, etc. off the top of my head.

Yep....made up bullsh!t off the top of your head.
Care to provide any links with ACTUAL REAL proof of your wild fantasies?
We will be waiting.

Well, I know you like to pick nits, but it's really not the topic here, is it?

I'll be glad to post links to the factual basis of my opinion, but I'm not going to waste the time to hear "fake news, har har har."

So, are you really interested in the facts?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So every EO is bad huh?

13779 - The White House Initiative to Promote Excellence and Innovation at Historically Black Colleges and Universities
13784 - Establishing the President's Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis
13790 - Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America
13822 - Supporting Our Veterans During Their Transition From Uniformed Service to Civilian Life

Obviously not comprehensive, but these are a few from his first year. Do you see anything wrong with any of these? I would imagine that both sides of the fence can get behind the ideals here, then again I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

He will then begin to answer for his many crimes against the United States.

Wanna bet? No prize for the winner other than bragging rights.

We will see of course.

Donald doesn't have a lot to brag about though, does he? I really didn't believe that he could push his legacy any further into the muck, but he's managed to bring a whole new level to "sore loser."

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Wake up. I said nothing...zero...about any E.O. being bad.

Read before posting please. Egg dries quickly....

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

"Biden will cancel and negate ALL Donny's Executive Orders 1st thing."

You seem to believe this is a good thing going by the tone of your post, now correct me if I'm wrong on that as I know tone doesn't convey well via text. Well aside from pomposity of course, you conveyed that quite clearly.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Of course. It was in the news. That's where I got it.

I could care less...you missed that. And, I dont take sides when both are equally bad.

I never did. But, yet you got that from my post?

You just proved the point. Thnx
edit on 22-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Where is your proof? Evidence? You know, the pesky details that you keep asking for?

You see the difference in what I said about Trump's crimes and what you guys claim about alleged widespread voter fraud, is that I know I'm talking about an opinion and you don't.

If you seriously asked me for evidence, I would point you to the known investigations in New York state for examplem, but then, you'd just damn the source as most of that is covered in corporate media. The difference is that I know that the evidence I ask for doesn't exist and the evidence you are asking for does.

I will give you one small acession ... I should have been more clear that I don't have the ability to foretell the future. I can't, of course, say what's actually going to happen. I know that, again, I'm not certain that some suffering from TDS do.

Alleged... that's an important word. The "crimes" being investigated in NY are alleged. If & when they are proven and he's convicted, I will agree with you. Until then it's all opinion.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: carewemust

Pence to head overseas hours after formally declaring Biden presidential victor over Trump

Come on care. It's Pence. The GOP elites literally placed him on that ticket.

CNN reporting is like dog s$hit these days.

Just "these days"?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Fair enough.

As a side-note, if the actual proof of massive voter fraud ever shows up, I will whole-heartedly admit I was mistaken.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So when the “truth” that the media tells you; fits your belief, it’s all hunky dory.

When I call them out for blatant misinformation, smear campaigns, misuse of funds, slandering and just outright making things up without an iota of “proof” (as you call it) then I’m the “cult” member......

Damn, brainwashing does work huh? Oh and for the record, the constitution isn’t your strong suit.

"The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no Vote, unless they be equally divided" (U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 3). Since 1789, 268 tie-breaking votes have been cast

^still a chance lol.... long shot however

edit on 22-12-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: Gryphon66

So when the “truth” that the media tells you; fits your belief, it’s all hunky dory.

When I call them out for blatant misinformation, smear campaigns, misuse of funds, slandering and just outright making things up without an iota of “proof” (as you call it) then I’m the “cult” member......

Damn, brainwashing does work huh? Oh and for the record, the constitution isn’t your strong suit.

"The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no Vote, unless they be equally divided" (U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 3). Since 1789, 268 tie-breaking votes have been cast

Not at all. It's relatively easy to parse between facts and opinions if you try to . Part of the game in corporate media is that they weave together the facts with the programming. But you have to want to know the difference, rather than just accept the version you like.

LOL ... the Constitution isn't my strrong suit? So anything that mentions the phase "Vice President" is going to be thrown up here to prove that Pence can somehow pick and choose electors?

The VP is the President of the Senate. In recent years those powers have been ceded to the Majority Leader. If Electoral Slates were formally objected to on Jan. 6 (which won't happen, see McConnell) and if there was a tie in the Senate (ibid) then sure, Pence could cast a tie breaking vote.

However, both chambers would have to vote to throw out Electoral votes. Anyone who thinks that will happen is quite simply deluded.
edit on 22-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If after doing an equal amount of research, you could honestly say that you found "Trump crimes against the US" evidence, but no "election fraud" evidence; then you are either (a) a bold-faced liar or (b) a complete freakin moron.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Fair enough.

As a side-note, if the actual proof of massive voter fraud ever shows up, I will whole-heartedly admit I was mistaken.

You can't always conclude that something didn't happen just because it isn't proven in court.

People get away with murder all the time. Hell, just look at O.J.

(post by Thenail removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Thenail removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: klarkowski67

I haven't moved on. And there are millions just like me that haven't moved on.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

Fair enough.

You can't always conclude that something didn't happen just because it isn't proven in court.

People get away with murder all the time. Hell, just look at O.J.

That's true. You also can't conclude that something happened because someone said it did. In the case in point, the claims are not even held up in court BY THE ATTORNEYS bringing the cases. Dosen't that tell you something?
edit on 22-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join