It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next President Could Be Chosen on January 6th 2021 by V.P. Mike Pence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
No, the Vice President does not have the authority to reject anything.

See US Constitution Article II, and the Electoral Counting Act.

Clause 2. Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress; but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

law.justia.com...

Whole Article 2: law.justia.com...

Just for kicks here's impeachment:

Impeachment

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3706699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You think Mitt Romney would really leave it up to Mike Pence?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Do you really believe that Pence wants his legacy to be the man who started a second Civil War?

Despite all of Trump's bluster things are going to be business as usual in Congress on January 6th.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So you are saying Kanye still has a chance?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Do you really believe that Pence wants his legacy to be the man who started a second Civil War?

Despite all of Trump's bluster things are going to be business as usual in Congress on January 6th.

Unfortunately not. As you'll recall the MEDIA called the election and probably had you believing it. In perfect synchronicity with BIG TECH. Censorship is still ongoing today, like right now. BIG PROBLEMS ABOUND.

That’s where the news media come in — and have done so since 1848, when The Associated Press declared the election of Zachary Taylor as president.

The Electoral College actually chooses the president under the U.S. Constitution, acting in a process that starts with the popular vote across the republic. But its work takes weeks. In that strange vacuum created by a federalist system and worsened — in the 1800s — by the slow counting and communicating of returns, news organizations emerged as major players in first, collecting and adding together the vote from each state’s election officials around the country, then announcing the victor based on that vote count.

apnews.com...

Why Propaganda is legal in the USA:

In a statement released on December 23, 2016, President Barrack Obama said: "Today, I have signed into law S. 2943, the 'National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017.'"

Signed by President Barrack Obama and introduced by two congressmen, Adam Kinziger (Republican) and Ted Lieu (Democrat), this act is meant to combat “foreign disinformation and manipulation."

And as ZeroHedge reports, Senator Rob Portman said: "These countries spend vast sums of money on advanced broadcast and digital media capabilities, targeted campaigns, funding of foreign political movements, and other efforts." This is exactly what it sounds like. Why does this sound like a politician complaining about the media not being able to spread government propaganda? Because that is exactly what it is.

Portman then added that "there is currently no single U.S. governmental agency or department charged with the national level development, integration and synchronization of strategies to counter foreign propaganda.” Obviously, Portman implied that the American government indeed needs to find a way to counter what he calls "foreign propaganda" and what better way is there to do that than to take control of the media?

Clearly, they have succeeded.
Fake news

One doesn't have to read between the lines to realize that what Portman is saying is a spine-chilling, Orwellian statement, glorifying government-funded propaganda. Long before the term "fake news" hit the mainstream, the United States government made sure to legally infiltrate the country's most influential media outlets.

In layman's terms, they legalized propaganda. Yes, they have made it 100% legal. Isn't that beyond ridiculous? It may be, but it is the reality.

It's interesting how Democrats and Republicans don't have a problem working together when it comes to controlling the media and making sure to feed nothing but misinformation and propaganda to the public. The Obama Administration laid the foundation for "fake news," destroying journalism in the United States.

When will America recover from this atrocity and will that ever happen? Who knows, but until that actually happens, we are much better off seeking information ourselves, reading conflicting reports, and trying to come up with our own conclusions.

Fast forward to September 2017 -- it is almost impossible to tell if a news story is real or fake. Can the American people trust anyone? No, not really.

us.blastingnews.com...

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, which was contained within the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (section 1078 (a)) amended the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987, allowing for materials produced by the State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) to be available within the United States.

The original legislation authorizes the U.S. State Department to communicate to audiences outside of the borders of the United States through broadcasting, face-to-face contacts, exchanges (including educational, cultural, and technical), the publishing of books, magazines, and other media of communication and engagement. Funding for these activities comes from other legislation passed by the U.S. Congress called appropriations.

The legislation was introduced in the House Committee on Foreign Affairs in January 1945 by Rep. Mundt, a member of the committee. It was modified a few months later at the request of the State Department. At this time, it did not include broadcasting. The bill was reintroduced with the State Department's requests and renamed the Bloom Bill, after the committee's chairman, Rep. Sol Bloom (D-NY). The purpose was to make permanent various exchange activities, and some information programs such as books and other printed material. President Truman's dissolution of the Office of War Information included moving substantial OWI programs over to the State Department, including a radio broadcast operation not-yet-commonly known as the Voice of America. The Bloom bill was altered and reintroduced in October 1945 to include the substantial information programs from OWI, notably the libraries, book publishing, movies and film strip production, and speakers tours. In December 1945, it was reintroduced again as HR 4982, but whereas the previous iterations amended pre-war legislation from 1939 authorizing exchanges in the American Republics, plus the Philippines, this time was a stand-alone and it also included the radio operation. The language "shall disseminate" abroad found in the early versions was a specific authority requested by the State Department to permit it to operate globally. Under previous authorities, the department was restricted to operating these programs within North, Central, and South America. It would provide legislative approval for a new peacetime instrument of foreign policy.

en.wikipedia.org...

Be sure to check those Wiki citations, they're useful in this case.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago2807699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump will cease to be President on Jan. 20, 2021 around 12 PM.

He will then begin to answer for his many crimes against the United States.

FFS?
List the crimes he has committed.
I am sorry to have to tell you that the hurt feelz of the deranged Leftist cult doesn’t count as crimes.

Have you noticed how Gyphon hasn't responded to you?? Its because he's a complete and total hack... He claims Trump will be charged with all these crimes, but cant name one... He is the definition of TDS, in its most developed form..

Oh I noticed.
These delusional cult members usually never answer questions where real facts are required.
They continue to stand on fairy tales and made up bullsh!t.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That's awesome. Is that your first time reading the Constitution?

The State legislatures have chosen electors; they establish laws in every state for how the Electors are chosen. For example, in Georgia, the law requires that the People vote and choose a slate of electors. As far as I know, every state follows the winner take all from the popular vote, although most do it state-wide and Maine and Nebraska do it by Congressional District.

Still not seeing where Mr. Pence would pick and choose Electors. Perhaps you could highlight that part?
edit on 22-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

FFS?
I am sorry to have to tell you that the hurt feelz of the deranged Leftist cult doesn’t count as crimes.

Have you noticed how Gyphon hasn't responded to you?? Its because he's a complete and total hack... He claims Trump will be charged with all these crimes, but cant name one... He is the definition of TDS, in its most developed form..

Oh I noticed.
These delusional cult members usually never answer questions where real facts are required.
They continue to stand on fairy tales and made up bullsh!t.

I'm not a Trump supporter, Raz .... so no, not a delusional cult member.

Do you have a question regarding facts? I'd love to answer anything you've got.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

FFS?

Oh, thanks for being concerned about me. You know, I do try to stay on top of responses, but I do have a life, and it doesn't revolve around ATS.

Trumps crimes? Money laundering, tax fraud, misappropriation of funds, lying under oath, sedition, treason, failure to register as a foreign agent, etc. off the top of my head. There's the questions of hush money, and sexual assault, but those are probably civil at this point, not criminal.

I'll probably be busy during the holidays though, so you may have to wait for my responses sometimes. Sorry.
edit on 22-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

FFS?

Trumps crimes? Money laundering, tax fraud, misappropriation of funds, lying under oath, sedition, treason, failure to register as a foreign agent, etc. off the top of my head.

Yep....made up bullsh!t off the top of your head.
Care to provide any links with ACTUAL REAL proof of your wild fantasies?
We will be waiting.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Wanna bet? No prize for the winner other than bragging rights.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Trumps crimes? Money laundering, tax fraud, misappropriation of funds, lying under oath, sedition, treason, failure to register as a foreign agent, etc. off the top of my head.

Where is your proof? Evidence? You know, the pesky details that you keep asking for?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

What's clear is team Trump don't have a leg to stand on.

Democracy says "No" Forest.

You got banged like a drum.

Now destination Florida and be done with you.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What's clear is team Trump don't have a leg to stand on.

Democracy says "No" Forest.

You got banged like a drum.

Now destination Florida and be done with you.
The tolerance and unity you bring us

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Naw, mate i don't tolerate ""stable genius"" that cant say words.

And nether does democracy.

Hence that fat lady singing that we can all clearly hear.

As to unity, is that what you imagine Trump was punting?

edit on 22-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No. He must leave...Jan 20. No possibility.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

The proof is in all the evidence he continues to subvert, denies and explain away.

Where are your taxes? Why is Trump NOW facing charges out of office?

His nightmare is just beginning as a private citizen. And it's about time.

Biden will cancel and negate ALL Donny's Executive Orders 1st thing.

2nd, let all new and standing legal troubles...proceed without interference.

Trump's trouble begins the day the screen door hit's his overly rotund rear end
edit on 22-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Ha yeah he'll answer for his crimes just like Hillary Clinton, has ...

... I wonder if the left will be upset when nothing happens to Trump after four years of a Biden administration. The right pay lip service to their displeasure over not seeing Clinton locked up; but don't seem to really care about it at this point.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Pence to head overseas hours after formally declaring Biden presidential victor over Trump

Come on care. It's Pence. The GOP elites literally placed him on that ticket.

Pence declares Trump the next president; Trump is than impeached once more for something and this time removed (he is no longer useful to the GOP); Mike Pence becomes president... a win for the GOP elite.

I USED to have fantasies , but they were mostly about girls.
When I was a kid .
I grew up

I'm glad to here it.

As a 40 something man I still have fantasies about women from time to time; its a hard habit to brake.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Ha yeah he'll answer for his crimes just like Hillary Clinton, has ...

... I wonder if the left will be upset when nothing happens to Trump after four years of a Biden administration. The right pay lip service to their displeasure over not seeing Clinton locked up; but don't seem to really care about it at this point.

You may be right of course.

Also, let me be clear, my post is just my opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join