It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in the new $900B coronavirus relief package?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We keep talking about draining the swamp and we keep putting these same vampires back into office.

Do we?

I think that is a fair question now.

I am afraid that this will become a cop out. There is nothing new that happened this election that has not happened in at least the last five elections.

The only thing new is that they have been doing it so long that they became comfortable, and stopped trying to hide it as well.

Over half the people that vote, vote by name recognition and don't have a clue who the hell they are voting for.

Americans for years have not taken the election process seriously, because we have been comfortable, and not enough of us had found ourselves hungry and homeless. That is changing rapidly. We are waking up, but we haven't learned how to fight back, yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Trump should drop a veto and light up Twitter with:

$230 Billion more than the last one and half the stimulus check for Americans footing the bill. And they say there was no election fraud either.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I didn't think Japan was still in lockdown?

Japan is #141 in cases per million, and #140 in deaths per million.
You have over 126 million people and 27 deaths yesterday.
And there is still panic in your country???

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's a 70/30 Bill.

Good grief the UniParty is in full swing and they don’t even care what our opinion is about this massive $2.5 TRILLION (approximated because it hasn’t been scored) COVID/Omnibus spending bill that totals over 5,600 pages.

The actual 5,600 page bill wasn’t populated for public review until shortly after noon this afternoon and staff had an issue putting it on-line.

Incredibly, and in keeping with the previous approach preferred by congress, the House plans on voting on this bill today; and Mitch McConnell wants the Senate to pass it by unanimous consent (no recorded votes).

My rough review shows an approximately 70/30 split on the $900+ billion COVID package. Approximately 30 percent +/- of the bill will actually help working class families and businesses on Main Street. Approximately 70 percent of the bill will go to political donors, special interests, environmental lobbyists, K-Street groups who wrote the bill, foreign interests, Wall Street and corporate beneficiaries.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... nsent/

If Joe Biden's steal of the White House is successful, the next Corona rescue stimulus bill will be a 90/10 deal.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
$2 billion for Air Force missile procurement and related expenses.
$4 billion for Navy weapons procurement.
$2 billion for Space Force!
Guess the NDAA is not enough! Gotta keep the MIC happy.

"You would think intelligence would count for something in the intelligence business. But, do you want to know what it really is? What really sets the agenda? Military-industrial happiness.

You keep the coffers open in Congress, you keep the money flowing to the contractors."
- Hank Forrester, Snowden movie

Wtf is the Millennium Challenge Corporation and why do they get near a billion dollars? Oh, it's another USAID agency.

Hundreds of pages devoted to WiFi for minority communities.
This does not seem like coronavirus relief. Like not at all.

Wonder how many $$$ are toward Agenda 2030 goals & targets.🙄

The Office of Codex Alimentarius? These bitches work in the Hogwarts office? Anyways, $4.8 mil for the wizards.🧙‍♂️

Pg 1598 - $4,000,000,000 to Bill Gates' GAVI Alliance.

On page 5099, they lay out the reincarnation process for the Dalai Lama.🤪
At least there is some magical intrigue in between all the pork?

DNC & GOP = Mob rules. Trump should drop the hammer and VETO this 💩 bill!

Here's a decent pork summary breakdown @thread for the first 2000 pages.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: musicismagic

I didn't think Japan was still in lockdown?

Japan is #141 in cases per million, and #140 in deaths per million.
You have over 126 million people and 27 deaths yesterday.
And there is still panic in your country???

this didn't have anything to do with lock downs, which they are all voluntarily too.
people quite shopping, the old retired, the young moved to bigger cities and the place just became deserted in time, but most recently. I mentioned I was going to take pictures of it. I really need to do it. it really is as bad as I say it is

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
So the average working man gets half of what the last "stimulus" gave him and let's do the math. $600 would last the average American family maybe a two weeks if they lived in flyover USA. We've been at this fake virus BS for what, almost a year now? Me and mine are fine, as we prepared for events like this, but the average Joe living paycheck to paycheck and small business is straight up f'd.

In the northern VA/DC area, $600 isn’t even HALF rent for a sh!tty one bedroom apartment.

We ALL need to be calling our legislators and demanding they bullet point press releases containing who/what is getting money, and how much. People need to realize what a crock of sh!t these “stimulus” bills are. And then we all need to call our legislators and tell them to take the billions they are giving to their friends and industries who are still operating just fine and give it instead to PEOPLE. $600 is a joke.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
is it ezxtra jew.
stop asking questions
eat it
eat it
eat it

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

$600 is like pissing on a forest fire

Look at it this way, it is better than nothing. They do not have to give people this money, they also do not have to give an extra three hundred buck kicker to unemployment. If people were dumb enough to go deep into debt, they should be taught not to do it again instead of just bailing them out temporarily. People need to start budgeting, pay off the credit cards and not waste so much on things they want, it is easy for most people to afford what they need and our government tries to support people's needs, so do churches.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Don't disagree with any of that.

Conversely, I understand the opposing argument of being told to appreciate the crumbs from the cake you made and the business you used to sell it out of.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I totally agree, EXCEPT, when the govt is directly responsible for destroying your job or your business as a result of them mandating you are not allowed to open, then they are liable for the losses. If for instance I am a barber, and the State and/or Federal govt says that I am not allowed to cut hair even though I follow public safety guidance well......There is a reason for the 2A.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
And then we all need to call our legislators and tell them to take the billions they are giving to their friends and industries who are still operating just fine and give it instead to PEOPLE. $600 is a joke.

Don't call them. Recall them.

Remove every one of them from office.

edit on 21-12-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I totally agree, EXCEPT, when the govt is directly responsible for destroying your job or your business as a result of them mandating you are not allowed to open, then they are liable for the losses. If for instance I am a barber, and the State and/or Federal govt says that I am not allowed to cut hair even though I follow public safety guidance well......There is a reason for the 2A.

The government isn't liable, the government is the citizens of this country. It is the ones running the government that are the ones destroying people's lives, and they are protected personally by insurance policies and the fact you cannot sue the state unless the state allows you to.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This covid-19, has literally changed the face of the earth. Quite frankly, looking back at recent history, concerns me. What’s happening right now, just for everyone’s bearings could not occur, without some kind of catastrophe. I know allot of people who have caught this disease young and old, guess what they are still alive. I normally don’t like to question Uncle Sam, things have been relatively normal, politics never got to outta hand until trump. Now with 2020, coming to a conclusion we have a planet of people dealing with trauma, our outlets for news is literally scaring everyone, now they are telling us to take a vaccine.

Now either Uncle Sam, knows something we do not, about covid-19, or something else is going on. Everything that is happening right now is unprecedented. What I was guessing back in January, was in regards to the rumors we were hearing about in China, people dropping dead in the streets etc.

So as follows: TRUMP impeachment, pandemic, BLM riots, Biden family corruption, Disputed election with anomaly’s in vote data, now this bailout bill, I am sure I missed something, in 2020, not going into detail, how 2020 is effecting us personally.

I am getting the feeling, we are following some plan or agenda, at the moment. I am pretty concerned about the future, why don’t we have a plan of recovery a outline, showing how we are going to prevent the collapse of our economy? This bill does not sound like a correction, it sound like a last horray. So at this point, I can truly say without regret I am totally confused and baffled to why these governments are locking states, cities, and entire countries down, for a disease that practically everyone survives from. To be even more specific shutting down there economy to where they are not receiving income, and are willing to spend money they do not have on multiple points of interest that is not even relative to the pandemic, or economy 🤷‍♂️.

I mean we have *mortgages in default and rent over due, (*observe the over due rent) and these mortgage moratorium, when they expire It is going to create one hell of a black hole in the Economy. Apply that to the thousands of businesses out of business, or struggling it’s gonna be ugly, and the world in these days will become dangerous, since value will begin to be measured with armed forces... Or something else an agenda, 😛. Who knows but I don’t like this timeline, I am hoping these people know what they are doing, for the entire world’s sake.

edit on 21-12-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

People who supported business closures should get ZERO, imo. They thought daddy-government was going to pay them to sit on their butts.

How much did their Trump-hate cost them? $35,000 or more this year? Was it worth it?

It's laughable they are outraged today.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

You forgot the murder hornets.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi says the $600 stimulus payments per person are "Significant".

Source: justthenews.com...

In 2018, nutjob Pelosi called the $1,000 Trump tax-cut bonus, "Crumbs".

www.axios.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
What's in the new $900B coronavirus relief package?

Americans last!

$1,800 to ILLEGALS.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
coronavirus relief package

the pandemic is COVID19

hmmmm... does not add up

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I’m with you on this!

We are not being told about something. In my state Massachusetts, homeless and prisoners are getting the vaccines before first responders? Which is baffling to me (unless they are guinea pigs).

Also, I feel there will be future mutations which will find away around the vaccine, making the vaccine useless if that happens.

I can’t help but think about the videos from China, seemed like a pretty extreme amount of force to keep people out of the public.

I’m going with we are not being told everything!

How many waves of this could there be?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join