It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kraken lady spotted outside the Whitehouse for the third time in days

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: underwerks

mtnshredder is very touchy about any ill-will to his idol. Be a little more conscious. This is their religion.

You’re clueless. Trump doesn’t own me like he does the both of you.
edit on 23-12-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Guys like Trump, when they have been cheated, will never allow the cheater to take possession. They will slowly ramp up, and use resources you dont even want to think about . DNC cheated, and Trump will squeeze them until they pop out like a pus filled pimple. The media tells you what to think, and you do.

Oh, I can just hear the conversations in the SC Justice's homes. Lots of time to think things over, and deal with the guilt heaping on their heads. The Chief justice can either lead, or get out of the way.

Is that why he hasn't drained the swamp or locked people up yet? Because he's slowly ramping up resources we don't even want to think about?

When will he finally act? 2024? 2028? 2032? 3232?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese
IMO: Soon. Keep an eye on Sidney Powell.

The media is now somewhat relieved because President Trump left for Mar-a-largo a few hours ago. (They're not very smart.)

Before departing, the President tweeted: twitter.com...

And Sidney Powell just tweeted this twitter.com... , after 17 hours of silence, and (at least) 3 visits to the White House since last Friday.

Fingers crossed!

edit on 12/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Trump doesn’t own me

Of course... You must just be a contracted Trump supporter then? Hence you frantically defending him at every thread? This must be the nth time I've seen you running in all defensive like this.

a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Well in all the photos of trump he isnt sniffing and inappropriately touching

You say this after your little buddy there cried about the injustice of taking things out of context?

But your judgments on Biden's pics is surely more legitimate and sincere, right? It's unfortunate that Sleepy Joe hasn't had any sexual harresment cases thrown at him either?

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations

So let's see here? Trump has had a well-documented relationship with a famed pedophile rapist, Epstien. Numerous pictures of those two. We have pictures showing him inappropriately touch his daughter. We also have a history of exual misconduct allegations against him, including a pending rape case that's due to resume next year. Even Trump's former wife accused him of rape, which she later disavowed conveniently before his presidency, sure, but still. We're seeing a pattern here.

but but Biden and his naughty pics!

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Kraken lady being fried calamari again.

Sidney Powell Now Says She's Been Banned From Seeing Or Speaking To Trump

Poor darl.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Always soon, always tomorrow.

Never now, never today.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Top Republican HUMILIATES Sidney Powell ON FOX NEWS

Even Karl Rove mocks Sidney Powell

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Rove is a Deep State RINO and doesn't know how to tick-tock. He'll be in a prison cell come the 21st of next month along with all the other seditious and treasonous vipers that Trump and Q (time-travelling Barron Trump) will destroy.

All hail our Great Republic!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

At this point—likely, by design—some folks don’t know what to believe in, or who to believe, on anything anymore.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The caption to that photo reads "just the tip, just a little bit" 🤮

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
My guess, martial law.
The deep state has the White House in there grasp, and the only thing that’ll stop them is by force, I.e. martial law

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: carewemust

Always soon, always tomorrow.

Never now, never today.

Procrastination is the thief of time!!..tick tock, tick tock.
I'd say times up!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matt11
My guess, martial law.
The deep state has the White House in there grasp, and the only thing that’ll stop them is by force, I.e. martial law

Targeted martial law to seize voting machines... just like how the Democrats targeted certain areas to steal the election.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That pic is obviously photoshopped. Badly too.
But hey, run with it, it's part of the plan.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

My guess, martial law.

Targeted martial law to seize voting machines... just like how the Democrats targeted certain areas to steal the election.

Just a wet dream for you!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

My guess, martial law.

Don't be too sure. Wait and see what really happens. You will be screwed either way.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: vonclod

My guess, martial law.

Don't be too sure. Wait and see what really happens. You will be screwed either way.

I'll be just fine! so will you!

Merry Christmas
edit on 24-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Of course... You must just be a contracted Trump supporter then? Hence you frantically defending him at every thread? This must be the nth time I've seen you running in all defensive like this.

Once again you’re clueless. You’re just just another sad and pathetic troll on this forum spreading hate because you’re not intelligent enough to do otherwise. Trump owns you everyday 24/7,sad but true. Now run along and post your next hate filled bucket of drivel while hiding behind your keyboard because your poor lil feelers got hurt, crybaby 😭😭😭😭

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Nah. Biden and his filthy four decade legacy of sucking America’s teat for all he’s worth and being a useless enbuggerance.

A reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Nah. Biden and his filthy four decade legacy of sucking America’s teat for all he’s worth and being a useless enbuggerance.

A reply to: Southern Guardian

edit on 24-12-2020 by Dalamax because: Argh! Double up. Uh. Uh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join