It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was all of this really necessary? Did we ask for it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
We may not have asked for it but a crap ton of other people did and still are. I am amazed at the stuff I am seeing online. I live in Virginia and when Blackface Northam handed down another curfew people were applauding and literally (I kid you not) begging for more. Begging for a complete lockdown for as little as 2 months and as much as a year. And by total lockdown I mean they are asking for everything to be closed.

They are terrified. Those who don’t beg for the lockdown, don’t want to wear a mask for the rest of their life, want to spend time with their families during the holidays are now “The Enemy”. And as such they need to be taken care of. And if that means locked up, well more is better.

And it’s like a car wreck. I feel sick reading it but can’t help myself. How did we get here? Who do you think is going to take care of you while everything is locked down? Is the governor going to make house calls with free groceries?

You can see the desperation in their posts. They see no problem with what they are begging for. No problem seeing their former friends, coworkers, family members punished and jailed for not blindly following every edict thrown out by those who can’t be bothered to follow those same edicts themselves.

They are begging to be saved no matter the cost. Begging to be taken care of no matter the cost and with the assumption that this can just go on forever. I feel like we’ve somehow flown over the cuckoos nest and landed in clown world. People are begging for their own enslavement and that of others. Begging for their progeny 15 generations down the line to still be trying to clean up this mess.

So yes. We did more than ask for it. We’ve begged for it. Literally. That’s the “proverbial” we.

My personal answer nope and no. But what is there to do at this point if everyone won’t stand together to change anything?

The bunker down mentality is what they want & they almost have it all where they need it for us to finish ourselves off.

What they know they cant beat is the American spirit, they know they cant beat us if we ban together.
take care of one another instead of kill each other.
We are losing because we have fallen for fear, we have believed the lies.

2020s mindset bunker down, kill anyone that knocks on your door.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join