It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was all of this really necessary? Did we ask for it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Only the very easily manipulated have been manipulated

Anyone with more than 2 IQ points to rub together aren’t buying the farce

You'd be surprised how easily people are manipulated... even those who are supposedly above average intelligence.

Several of my neighbors are doctors (surgeons, pathologists) and they believe the hype. None of them really know all the "details" as to how the data is being manipulated. They just accept and believe what they are told. On the other hand, one of my doctors thinks it is BS, but she is just a lowly Pediatrician.

Some people are susceptible to propaganda because they get their news and information in a bubble. THey also don't tend to evaluate or research anything. Just accept what they are being told and go about their day like a good little sheep.

Ya, I'm convinced you know more than your physician neighbour's.

Me saying that, does not mean I approve of anything..just funny how informed people think they are over people who went to university for 5-8 years

Appealing to authority does not over ride common sense and logic.

Doctors are no more intelligent than anyone else. I have many as clients. A large number of them lack basic common sense. Just because someone may be good in a very specialized field does not mean they are immune from falling for propaganda.

These same Doctors also believe Russia hacked the 2016 election.

If a Doctor tells you 2+2=5, are you going to just be like "Well, he is a Doctor?"

You are exhibiting how they were able to pull the wool over so many people's eyes. You appeal to authority and ignore your own common sense. Well gee... Dr. Fauci said it so it must be true! I mean, I know I am looking at the CDC report showing 99.9% survival rate but hey... Dr. Fauci said it so I'll just ignore that and believe what he said on 60 minutes.

I'm not appealing to authority..just saying when it come to medicine/medical advice, I'll take it from physicians rather than people on the internet. It's that simple to me, doesn't mean I think medicine is always right either.

I've never once advocated for lockdowns.

What about the doctors that were censored on the internet? Did you believe them as well, or did you believe what you were told and that they were crackpot conspiracy theorists?

I am going to go with the latter.

Ya, I go with the majority, a bunch of brains over one or two crackpots..and yes, some were crackpots..the witchdoctor..lmfao..thats your anti covid posterboy/woman?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Gryphon66
There are some basic behavioral changes that help to inhibit the transfer of any virus person to person.

Wearing a mask in public. Personal distancing. Washing hands. Avoiding large groups.

We should have been able to handle these basic techniques on our own.

And NONE of those things should have to be forcefully mandated by a government.

Ya, but here we are
too many choose not to do the right thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Mysterious stranger, thank you. There are some scary minds on here and you are not one of them.

And whoever suggested that it’s all a scam so that Trump would lose election.......!? Get over it, you really think that’s worth a global pandemic? There are other places in the world than America funnily enough!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

The 'Spanish 'Flu' didn't start and end in the current timeline to date, but nigh on three years, perhaps more, it too had waves.

Spanish Flu (so called because neutral Spain was willing to be open about the pandemic whilst other countries basically censored such information during the World War) followed a trajectory very similar to Covid-19, beginning in late 1917, more recognised by the spring of 1918 and the First wave; a Second wave in the autumn; a serious Third wave in January 1919... and so on.

No vaccine until the late-1930s IRC, so I assume there was an inevitable 'natural' herd immunity achieved over 3+ years, but at a huge cost. The full death toll of the SF remains unclear; 50 million seems a 'middle' figure between 16-20 million and 100 million.

At the end of the day, I think we are all aware now that hospital capacity is the main reason for lockdowns, lest we use truly draconian measures to contain the spread, which the West would not tolerate. And the poster boy for the popular "Protect the vulnerable, let the virus sweep the country" adage, Sweden, has proven to be a big mistake. I had high hopes for Sweden's approach, but I was wrong.

I feel so exhausted and emotionally completely battered by this stage, and now know people who have died from the virus, ironically all under 60 years of age. I can't continue pretending there is an easy, quick solution whilst the vaccine is gradually rolled out amidst hopes that it can combat the new strain AND provide effective protection for a substantial period of time. Only time will tell.

Sorry, that wasn't a very sexy post for a Conspiracy site, devoid of fevered NWO theories and associated sinister agendas, but I finally woke up and smelled the cheap Covid coffee. (Phage will be sagely nodding from the shadows. Sorry mate, I was late to the realisation. Meanwhile, the wonderful Kansas Girl, for example, will probably be screaming at me for abandoning the cause.)

Anyway, I'm sick of the topic and won't comment again until the Spring, if ATS still exists. Meanwhile, I'm going back to the Woooooo again... See y'all there.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Questions are good, no ?
Questions bad ?

Who would tell the public, that they shouldn't ask 'difficult' questions ?

Whom do you 'trust' to be 'truthful' ?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Within a month or 2 after Biden takes office, they will claim a miraculous drop off in cases.
By summer, they will claim a total eradication of Covid.
They had a plan and it worked.

Biden said this afternoon in a news conference that we haven't seen the worst of Covid yet, it's going to get much worse in the near future.

I wanted to slap him in the face through the TV, the last thing we need right now is the polar opposite of Trump - total doom and gloom and fear being pushed on us. That's just as bad as Trump saying it was going to disappear in a few weeks.

We're in for a very rough four years with Biden, IF our country survives it.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Again, here! I know I'm bi--hin'...but I care about you all. Yeah, really.

EMT/A.D.LS

Thank you.

And thank you for your service.

God Bless us all, and may we see a swift and just end to all this.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Here is my take on the whole thing:

Yes, I know someone who died from covid. Or, I should say, as a result of covid. My next door neighbors, two of the nicest little old ladies you will ever find, are mother and daughter in their late 80's and 60's respectively. They both caught covid and were hospitalized at the same time. Daughter responded to treatment better than mother, even though she had underlying conditions and was on O2 prior to having covid. She had a rough patch but made it through. Mother had a harder time with it all. Not so much because of the covid, but because of the lock down protocols and isolation. You cant take a little old lady like that, frail and frightened, isolate her from everyone and everything she knows, poke and prod her for weeks, and expect her to be okay with it. She was in her late 80's, was beginning to show signs of dementia, and was frail before she tested positive for covid. The isolation and fear pushed her over the edge. By the time she was released from rehab she was so paranoid and frightened she was violent and had to be restrained. She could no longer care for herself in any way though she was perfectly functional prior to testing positive for covid, which was only three weeks earlier. Less than a week after coming home she was put in hospice. She passed last week.

The disease is what it is. The fear tactics and isolation are the dangerous part for the elderly. Many of them are scared and confused even without covid and all the related protocols. What we are doing to our elderly is heartbreaking and, if you ask me, criminal. There is no part of this so-called compassionate care system that is actually compassionate.

Thank you for sharing.

I see I'm not the only one who is affected by witnessing the effects on the elderly's mental and emotional state, and basic living conditions. To be kept away from your own family in your last days is simply inhuman.

I wanted to hug that old woman I comforted, but I was geared up in a near-hazmat-suit from head to toe, and we have strict distancing regulations. I could've shown her some human compassion in her moment of need, but no, I chose to obey and do as I'm told, and I consoled her from 2 feet away... and I felt shameful. But whatever, I chose this. They didn't choose to be isolated and cut off from human contact.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

And thank you for that. Best of Holidays! Stay well.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Honestly you have 100% logic and pure facts, no one I know has perished from Covid19, and I’m including personal friends and their extended family’s zero deaths from covid-19. If it seems like crap it’s because it’s pure crap, this whole thing if any kind of sickness goes back to the old stockpile of flu vaccines that were expired and they sent overseas to 3rd World countries.

I would love to see a chart of suppose covid19 death to see if they’ve taken a flu shot, majority of elderly take flu shots and they are supposedly the ones more effected by this virus.

How does a vaccine manufacturer not lose money from expired products? Donate and claim as a write off.

How does a vaccine manufacturer avoid getting sued? Blame it on a new virus and it wont be traced back to your expired vaccine or considered possible!

Also in the MSM a new strain all the sudden surface, hmmm just after they started to inject people with the Covid19 vaccine, call me reaching but 1+1=2

edit on 23-12-2020 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Those begging for more lock downs think we deserve it. They have a catholic like guilt about climate change and the evils of man kind etc etc and embrace this as deserved. They wish it upon you, and fear and loathe you for being you, separate distant- untrusted. And that trust can never be earned because they won’t engage with someone not in their trust circle.

It must be quite scary for those who want this.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I notice the following argument is often said as an answer to my concerns.

That if everyone did as we were told, then this pandemic would be over already.

Have you looked around!? Everywhere I go, everyone is doing everything as we're told. We wear our masks. We sanitize. We stay 2 feet apart. Those who voice their opinions against this draconian confinement still follow the guidelines.

If we have 99% of the people following the guidelines, is it still not enough?
Will you still unquestioningly put the blame on the 1% who refuse to obey?

No leader can ever rally the totality of his people. None save our Father Himself, and His Son.

Are you truly satisfied that your trust is well-placed? Are the few strays really to blame for these overly restrictive measures?

Are you so quick to turn against your own, in obedience to your elected leaders? If so, is your faith absolute in their True Heart and concern for ALL of our well-being?

In times like these, I'd like to see masses rise up and demand a reconsideration of the measures taken, and I would pay close attention to the elected leaders' response.

If their answer is to silence the doubters at all cost... then I'd say its time to take a real hard look at the intentions of our trusted officials.

Magic 101: watch what the hidden hand is doing, not the one waving around to maintain your attention.

That is, if you want to know the secret behind the magic.
If you're satisfied being fooled by illusions and lies, then so be it.

The Choice is yours. You are Free. Do as you please.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Viruses don't work like they show on the TV. All of that is just nonsense. All for money, control, and politics.

Here this video explains a bit on what viruses are and how they work. Viruses are just basically RNA code, what is viral and what isnt is kind of silly question to ask because RNA is not alive, it does not go anywhere by itself, it does not think, it does not act, it does nothing by itself. Its a tool, Its basically like screwdriver, it just sits there till something picks it up and does something with it, most so called viral RNA is just propagated by bacteria, or other methods.

At those ages and that old lady your talking about. Chances are that loneliness is gonna kill he, long before Covid does anything. In fact your immune system has to be compromised for anything to take hold. Its why people get sick and catch the flu in winter, because if you stay in cold weather your body has to work overtime, and your immune system has to compromise, and they you catch the flu.

You don't catch the flu or anything else, unless your immune system is already taxed and compromised. And yes stress and your general health, and all the rest, have a bigger say in how healthy your are, then any of the crap they show you on the TV.

edit on 10pmWednesdaypm232020f3pmWed, 23 Dec 2020 22:27:42 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
There are some very mean and racist nurses in hospitals today...I know old people can be mean and racist as well....but to see how some are treated today is horrible.

These doctors and nurses are not like in the past.
Hospitals are not like they were...very bare minimum standards. very low IQ and low level employees. The entire system at some of these places is a mess

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
your neo liberal regime has decided this is necessary so they can seize control. You will comply or be killed through various means. Get used to it.

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
I remember being told by my relatives how their grandparents survived the Spanish flu outbreak.

From what I'm told, mostly everyone had a close one, or many members of their family members perish.

I see that over 500 million people were infected worldwide, of which 50 million died.

That's a 10% death rate.

The measures that have been put in place today would lead one to expect similar results.

And yet, I know of no one personally who's died from it. Do you? I've heard of friends of friends who caught it and got better. That's it.

I work in a retirement home where the average age of our residents is over 80+.

When one of them catches the flu, they all get it, every year its the same.

So naturally, in accordance with the health department, we've been taking the proper safety measures at all times.

Here's what I've noticed after a month:

1. When we have one confirmed case, within 24 hours we have several others. When this occurs, we go in full alert and sanitize everything and isolate everyone on the floor.

2. Even though we all wear the proper gear, even though the residents do not even come into contact with one another, even though they are on lock-down 24/7, they still catch it and spread it (if the test results are as reliable as they claim).

3. I've been going into 'Red Zones' (confirmed positive resident) as my work requires me to, and I haven't noticed any difference with their health from before their diagnosis, other than they are terrified.

What I see is a lot of fear and confusion.

Last friday, I had to comfort a 90 year old woman who was scolded by a health department employee when she asked questions about being marked a 'yellow zone' out of nowhere. Poor woman was shook up and crying and scared of being sent away somewhere to die alone.

They are scared, they are told little to nothing, they are forced into isolation, with nothing but TV to watch, and all we show them is the news which throws numbers of cases and fuels their fear while answering very little.

I would very much like to put into question the measures we have taken in response to this "pandemic"

I'm not an expert on these things, but at this point, it's starting to seem like this "new normal" was implemented to remain so.

Are we really saving lives?
Or are we ruining lives?

And now we're ready to rush experimental vaccines on people? In high doses? Recurring shots?

And somehow, those who question this are the tinfoil hat wearing nuts?!?!

I know I'm a Fool, but even I see something doesn't add up here.

Doesn't your spidey sense tingle? Is it broken? =P

I don't know... but all this seems wrong to me.

That's all.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

You'd be surprised how easily people are manipulated... even those who are supposedly above average intelligence.

Several of my neighbors are doctors (surgeons, pathologists) and they believe the hype. None of them really know all the "details" as to how the data is being manipulated. They just accept and believe what they are told. On the other hand, one of my doctors thinks it is BS, but she is just a lowly Pediatrician.

Some people are susceptible to propaganda because they get their news and information in a bubble. THey also don't tend to evaluate or research anything. Just accept what they are being told and go about their day like a good little sheep.

I know a few people who have gone through some type of medical degree program and it would surprise most people to hear how much those people are subjected to manipulation throughout the entire process. I think, overall, the fact that doctors - especially ones who are in their 40’s and younger - have been manipulated is the least surprising part of all of this to me. Big Pharma and Big Food has their deceptive and greedy hands in every aspect of those degree programs through “research” grants to the colleges and professors.

If you stop and think about how the medical field has moved from functional medicine (treating the root cause of a health issue) to fully being about medicating individual symptoms of the health issue without ever really healing anyone, you can easily start to see how their education would be filled with propaganda and an agenda push by industries that do not have the public’s best I trust in mind. I’ve always considered the majority of medical professionals to be very book-smart but short on common sense, the ability to reason and incapable of going against the grain. Mostly nice people with generally good intentions who are pushing someone else agenda without realizing they are doing it.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: smurfy

The 'Spanish 'Flu' didn't start and end in the current timeline to date, but nigh on three years, perhaps more, it too had waves.

Spanish Flu (so called because neutral Spain was willing to be open about the pandemic whilst other countries basically censored such information during the World War) followed a trajectory very similar to Covid-19, beginning in late 1917, more recognised by the spring of 1918 and the First wave; a Second wave in the autumn; a serious Third wave in January 1919... and so on.

No vaccine until the late-1930s IRC, so I assume there was an inevitable 'natural' herd immunity achieved over 3+ years, but at a huge cost. The full death toll of the SF remains unclear; 50 million seems a 'middle' figure between 16-20 million and 100 million.

At the end of the day, I think we are all aware now that hospital capacity is the main reason for lockdowns, lest we use truly draconian measures to contain the spread, which the West would not tolerate. And the poster boy for the popular "Protect the vulnerable, let the virus sweep the country" adage, Sweden, has proven to be a big mistake. I had high hopes for Sweden's approach, but I was wrong.

I feel so exhausted and emotionally completely battered by this stage, and now know people who have died from the virus, ironically all under 60 years of age. I can't continue pretending there is an easy, quick solution whilst the vaccine is gradually rolled out amidst hopes that it can combat the new strain AND provide effective protection for a substantial period of time. Only time will tell.

Sorry, that wasn't a very sexy post for a Conspiracy site, devoid of fevered NWO theories and associated sinister agendas, but I finally woke up and smelled the cheap Covid coffee. (Phage will be sagely nodding from the shadows. Sorry mate, I was late to the realisation. Meanwhile, the wonderful Kansas Girl, for example, will probably be screaming at me for abandoning the cause.)

Anyway, I'm sick of the topic and won't comment again until the Spring, if ATS still exists. Meanwhile, I'm going back to the Woooooo again... See y'all there.

You get what you pay for.....try one of the Top Shelf blends of Coffee.....heres my favorite.

This is the real Covid-Coffee.

I Large Mug freshly Brewed Coffee
1oz Nocino - Green Black Walnut alcohol (Juglone)---- www.sciencedirect.com...
2-3 drops Wormwood Bitter (Thugone)---- www.sciencedirect.com...
1 fresh finely ground clove---- www.medicalnewstoday.com...
Dash Milk/Cream (Liposomal carrier)---- www.intechopen.com...
Pinch of refined white sugar---- bait for the bugs

Try this Covid-Coffee Special Brew and see if you enjoy it as much as I do.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

I know a few people who have gone through some type of medical degree program and it would surprise most people to hear how much those people are subjected to manipulation throughout the entire process. I think, overall, the fact that doctors - especially ones who are in their 40’s and younger - have been manipulated is the least surprising part of all of this to me. Big Pharma and Big Food has their deceptive and greedy hands in every aspect of those degree programs through “research” grants to the colleges and professors.

If you stop and think about how the medical field has moved from functional medicine (treating the root cause of a health issue) to fully being about medicating individual symptoms of the health issue without ever really healing anyone, you can easily start to see how their education would be filled with propaganda and an agenda push by industries that do not have the public’s best I trust in mind. I’ve always considered the majority of medical professionals to be very book-smart but short on common sense, the ability to reason and incapable of going against the grain. Mostly nice people with generally good intentions who are pushing someone else agenda without realizing they are doing it.

All of that PLUS they are Bullied and Blackmailed into keeping their mouths shut by Professional Associations , Licensing Processes. Insurance Companies,through crooked Judges making weaponized decisions in litigation cases , and in many more ways.

Some Doctors know but many do not and almost none will talk for fear of litigation and Professional discrimination and blackballing.

Most Doctors have Google now in their offices....so when you have questions some are willing and able to fact-check with you.

Doctors are usually mortified if you even suggest they stick their necks out...I have been near combat mode with more than one derelict under-informed under-educated ignoramuses calling themselves Doctors....some get off knowing they are suppressing you .... some are sad but accepting....point being a great deal of planning and investment went into bastardizing then weaponizing the Medical Field... and we are not going to unwind this bad mess by witchhunting Doctors who are as much victims in many cases as The People are.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If these vaccines they have actually work, why haven't they given the formula to the World Health Organization ( WHO ) so other countries can start producing their own vaccines? I thought It's a worldwide Pandemic. What are they waiting for?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: korath

Still over 200 vaccines being worked-on worldwide. Everybody wants a piece of the new gravy-train.

Doesn't look like a one-and-done type of deal.

Wouldn't be surprised to have this turn into a multiple vaccine per year type of Big-Pharma™ wet-dream scenario, if we let them have their way.

The WHO serves Big-Pharma™, not the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join